William "Twinkie" Salisbury

Posted in the Martin Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Two faced Salisbury

Pikeville, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2010
The following was copied from William's Facebook page.
Today is talking about what a good friend Jackie was and how he wants to continue Jackies good work.
March 26 at 10:47am All of you all by now know that I am running for Magistrate in dis.# 2 . I went to my first non regulare meeting on Wensday, I will have to wait and see if it is published in the paper today first cause when I tell you all what happened down there you will not believe it.
March 26 at 10:49am. This is things that I will be fighting against and letting the public know about. the truth about what goes on behind a closed meeting.
They canceled the other reg. meeting on the 19th right. So i get a phone call to come down that there has been one planed for Wensday morning. So i did the first thing they voted on so help me was for all the salarys to stay the same, LOL didnt want no one there to ask about or protest that, Mr Jackie Owens was the first to Make a motion on everything.
March 27 at 7:48am. He made a motion on every single thing they brought up, they are also gonna put a new light system on the old drift ball park. The one they closed because of it flooding so bad and no parking, just so they could go to minnie and build that one. Five power poles and light and wireing and labor I believe that was the way Doc read the one and only One... See More bid they had.@$63,000 and some change and once again Jackie Owens was the first to make a motion on that. As Doc smiled and said anything for our kids. the cold chills went all over me same as it did the day i was up the hollow where. The school Bus has to turn on a sheet of steel.
March 27 at 7:53am. Now people this was my first meeting and Everyone tell me this shit goes on all the time. I can not stand it. You people are wanting to know why i am running this is why. These reasons right here. That $63,000 and some change could fix that spot on the road i am talking about and that would be more for the kids than ball park light just a couple of... See More miles down the road from a already new one. If nothing else that could have put Two more people to work in the county to help our already sucking econemy. Yes i may type fast when i am bloging and i may not spell perfectly but when it comes to knowing right from wrong I do know that
March 27 at 7:58am. People it is time to take Floyd county Back it is time for you the people to know about every meeting in the physical court system and if we can get that kind of money from frankfort at election time we can get it at other time. They are all getting to work right now trying to empress poeple. I had a voter look at me the other day up Wilson Creek ... See Moreand say this slip down below my house we have called about over and over again now that the election is just around the corner here they come. People we need to get it together and relize. These offices are elected position they last four years at a time. and it seems like you only see them or get anything done in the last year before an election. This make me sick . I love Floyd County and specialy dis.# 2 this is my family and friend i went to school with and also where i have worked and drove trucks for years.
March 27 at 8:06am.William Salisbury I want to encorage everyone to go out and vote for me William " TWINKIE " Salisbury. For Dis,#2 i want to make a difference and Stand up for our children if nothing eles.
krinda

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2010
William Your attempt to make up for riding the coat tail of my dear and departed friend on Facebook doesn't in any way impress me nor will it impress anyone else that respected Jackie Owens. We the voters of District #2 do not have on rose colored glasses. I am glad that you posted this but in no way does it change my opinion of you. Your references to Jackie are inapproiate and unwanted. Don't pretend to have not had issue with Jackie , because had you not had a issue with him you would not have ran against him. He will long be remembered as the BEST magistrate Floyd county has or will ever have. Regurless of who runs for this seat in the future. Those are big shoes to fill but they will NEVER BE FILLED. Someone at sometime will come close but never close enough in my book. Love Jackie or hate Jackie he was the same everyday. My advice to you is run your own race. Leave my dear departd friend out of your campaign. Had Jackie lived you would not have made reference that you wanted to continue his good work and make it better. Cut the crap. Enough said.
trucker

Winchester, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2010
i cannot agree more. william is a joke.everybody that knows him knows that. and as far as him being conserned about our kids, i wouldn't let him near one of mine. MADE THAT MISTAKE BEOFRE. i'll regret it from now on to. keep him far away our kids. he is sickening.
ray

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2010
i also believe the county does not need his help in any way.he was in maytown on sunday the day of jakies funeral. pushing his bull$hit and giving (treats) to local young people.trucker you are right about him! our kids and young adults have enough problems without help of this nature!next time i will be filming him! i now carry my camera. that was sad!
the truth

Virgie, KY

#5 Apr 6, 2010
I've known William for a long time. He's a very caring and compassionate person. He's done some work for me when I couldn't get anything done by anybody else. I am a disabled person with very little help. He never took a penny I offered and never asked for any money. I've never heard him say anything negative about Jackie, not even one time. I do believe that William respected Jackie because his father graduated high school with him and had known him for years. William told me this himself so I believe it to be the truth. Every person in this world has their faults and nobody (and I mean nobody) is perfect. There is no reason to start slinging mud on here. I'm sure there are a lot of things that are best forgotten and left unsaid when the mud-slinging begins. Some of you seem to have selective memory, if you know what I mean. Let's keep this election respectable and civil.
Two faced Salisbury

Pikeville, KY

#6 Apr 6, 2010
The first post on this page was copied from William's Facebook page. So no is slinging mud, we don't have to. He said all this stuff. He has now deleted it from his page.
I have know William all his life and he is turning out just like his very unliked parents.
trucker

Winchester, KY

#7 Apr 6, 2010
the truth wrote:
I've known William for a long time. He's a very caring and compassionate person. He's done some work for me when I couldn't get anything done by anybody else. I am a disabled person with very little help. He never took a penny I offered and never asked for any money. I've never heard him say anything negative about Jackie, not even one time. I do believe that William respected Jackie because his father graduated high school with him and had known him for years. William told me this himself so I believe it to be the truth. Every person in this world has their faults and nobody (and I mean nobody) is perfect. There is no reason to start slinging mud on here. I'm sure there are a lot of things that are best forgotten and left unsaid when the mud-slinging begins. Some of you seem to have selective memory, if you know what I mean. Let's keep this election respectable and civil.
this has to be bill salisbury
zog

Winchester, KY

#8 Apr 6, 2010
is that bolonga ears runnin, for magistrae
joker

Pikeville, KY

#9 Apr 7, 2010
zog wrote:
is that bolonga ears runnin, for magistrae
yes it is what do you know on him?
M M M

Winchester, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2010
Linda & Billie are not unliked. They are very loving parents. They would do anything for their boys.
Two faced Salisbury wrote:
The first post on this page was copied from William's Facebook page. So no is slinging mud, we don't have to. He said all this stuff. He has now deleted it from his page.
I have know William all his life and he is turning out just like his very unliked parents.
Two faced Salisbury

Pikeville, KY

#11 Apr 7, 2010
Oh, I am sorry, there may be a few people out there that they have fooled. Let's ask Bill how often he sees is mother and how often we seen his father. Then ask him why he made the funeral home remove his name from his father's obituary. But now that William is running for magistrate he pulled they pulled the "grandson of Ashland and Joyce Salisbury" because Joyce is well liked.
Now about Linda, when her mother passed away, she kept it a secret from her mother's sisters and brothers. Then she told a friend that he husband was killed for payback because the friend asked for prayer for Linda when she was suffering from cancer.
Then she told at a flower shop this past Saturday that God works in mysterious ways paving the way for William to be magistrate.
And oh one more thing. Talk to William's ex-wife and the many witnesses at St. Joseph Martin about him coming in down there to abuse her. It is on camera, of course he said that she provoked him. She was at work and made a trip down there. You don't hit a woman, period!!
Wonderful family.
you gotta be kidding

Ransom, KY

#12 Apr 7, 2010
trucker wrote:
<quoted text>this has to be bill salisbury
Lots of people do like William and a lot of people really like his family. Just because you have some sort of personal grudge doesn't mean the whole world does! Get over yourself already! What an ego!
Love them both

Ransom, KY

#13 Apr 7, 2010
M M M wrote:
Linda & Billie are not unliked. They are very loving parents. They would do anything for their boys.
<quoted text>
Linda and Bill are two of the nicest people I have ever known. I have known them for awhile and consider them to be good friends. Linda got done very dirty by some of the people she depended on while she was ill and I witnessed the whole thing. She did NOT do or SAY anything spiteful about it even though I wanted her to and they deserved it too! She was very classy about everything. She held her head high and closed her business when her doctor recommended it. Bill supported her all the way and never, ever said a word. What you people don't understand is that these two individuals really do try to live right. They live for their sons to have a better life and that the decisions they made were made with that goal in mind. People who do not think like they do may have a hard time understanding them. Some of the things that were said and blamed on her were probably other people running off at the mouth, but not Linda. She is trying to live a Christian life and Bill is supportive of that decision and attending church with her. You people need to back off of them because there are people just stirring up trouble where there isn't any.
How childish

Ransom, KY

#14 Apr 7, 2010
zog wrote:
is that bolonga ears runnin, for magistrae
Learn to spell before you try to insult.
you are the fool

Ransom, KY

#15 Apr 7, 2010
Two faced Salisbury wrote:
Oh, I am sorry, there may be a few people out there that they have fooled. Let's ask Bill how often he sees is mother and how often we seen his father. Then ask him why he made the funeral home remove his name from his father's obituary. But now that William is running for magistrate he pulled they pulled the "grandson of Ashland and Joyce Salisbury" because Joyce is well liked.
Now about Linda, when her mother passed away, she kept it a secret from her mother's sisters and brothers. Then she told a friend that he husband was killed for payback because the friend asked for prayer for Linda when she was suffering from cancer.
Then she told at a flower shop this past Saturday that God works in mysterious ways paving the way for William to be magistrate.
And oh one more thing. Talk to William's ex-wife and the many witnesses at St. Joseph Martin about him coming in down there to abuse her. It is on camera, of course he said that she provoked him. She was at work and made a trip down there. You don't hit a woman, period!!
Wonderful family.
You know so much, you must be part of the family or stalking them!
kids

Ransom, KY

#16 Apr 7, 2010
trucker wrote:
i cannot agree more. william is a joke.everybody that knows him knows that. and as far as him being conserned about our kids, i wouldn't let him near one of mine. MADE THAT MISTAKE BEOFRE. i'll regret it from now on to. keep him far away our kids. he is sickening.
William is wonderful with kids and you are a fool.
To Mr Trucker

Pikeville, KY

#17 Apr 7, 2010
i think you need to explain yourself about the whole mistake you made with letting William around your kid before. just how is he sickening.You better leave it alone he would never ever in a million years do anything to a kid. He practically stayed in the daycare and helped out with those kids never heard any complaints before. he has a degree in early childhood education, he has worked in the school system with our children before....I know for a fact you are lying about any fault he would of ever had with a kid.Did you not see what he was trying to do for the kids on easter out of the goodness of his heart only he loves to be involved with kids of all ages... so Mr. Trucker you need to truck it on down the road to someone else. LEAVE WILLIAM the h311 alone!!!!!!!!!!
Also To Mr Trucker

Ransom, KY

#18 Apr 7, 2010
William Salisbury has a heart as big as gold when it comes to children. I know what I've seen with my own eyes. He is caring and responsible with them. When you say false things about him it is nothing but slander and lies. I've seen him care for tiny infants to pre-teens so don't even go there where kids are concerned. I would trust him with any child in my family and I have.
Two faced Salisbury

Pikeville, KY

#19 Apr 7, 2010
you are the fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You know so much, you must be part of the family or stalking them!
Sorry to disappoint you but I AM NOT part of the family and I am not a STALKER! I am just a concerned voter of District 2. This district does not need someone like William Salisbury as magistrate. I do see, however, that you did not try to say that I am wrong about the facts about his relationship that he and his parents have had with Ashland and Joyce Salisbury. I also know for a fact that his aunt that lives at the mouth of Wilson Creek has a Owens sign on her fence. And that sign is as big as a car.
That right there should be enough to convince anyone not to vote for him. And by the way, Joyce doesn't have a sign supporting him in her yard either. If William or his father should have the gall to ask her, they should be very ashamed.
More on Salisbury

Pikeville, KY

#20 Apr 7, 2010
Here is more proof of how William felt about Jackie. After seeing that he posted that Jackie was his friend and he wanted to continue in Jackie's footsteps:
William Salisbury
Pikeville, KY
Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
|#13
You just do not make any Sence, I have been out talking to people of district 2 and they are sick of him not doing his job. I plan to take care of everyone not just a few. So good luck with that s. This is taken from the Langley Topix about Magistrate District 2:
My questions is this:
William you said that he wasn't doing his job, does that mean that is what you plan to do? Since you want to follow in his footsteps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min spaceship 135,193
Karen Keens 5 hr KY Dude 3
coventry sucks (Mar '14) 7 hr MsN82 4
Bella Pooch. 8 hr non 3
what do you think about jenny wiley state park? (May '09) 20 hr Rumor only 97
Bear conn Mon pink panther 2
who are they Mar 27 pink panther 2

Fire Warning for Floyd County was issued at March 31 at 12:41PM EDT

Martin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]