Next Last
haa

Jackson, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Does anyone know Robbie Cole
yeah

Pikeville, KY

#2 Aug 5, 2010
i know he's happy with his GF and they have a baby on the way.
haha

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2010
I hear he cheats..but idk
midnight

East Point, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2010
I know Robbie and His girlfriend he is not a cheater. He loves her and his baby. So dont start no shit
saints

Virgie, KY

#5 Aug 7, 2010
so i guess if he cheats that makes him the most terrible person in the world? I would rather see someone with a different person every night than someone that pops a big handful of pills...
Krista Howard

Pikeville, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2010
Robbie does not cheat. you guys are just jealous! So dont start stuff.
friend

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2010
saints wrote:
so i guess if he cheats that makes him the most terrible person in the world? I would rather see someone with a different person every night than someone that pops a big handful of pills...
Robbie is a good person and so is krista they don't don't do drugs they love each other and they sure don't cheat there love is true and pure so get over it robbie works everyday so his soon to be wifey and baby will be taking care of he is so much in love with krista and his soon to be baby so krista you robbie loves you and would never cheat on you lol they envy you
mmhmm

United States

#8 Aug 12, 2010
why do you all get on here and talk about people, knowing krista is having a baby and this stress isnt good for her or the baby, and you all are just jealous that they are doing good in life.

even if robbie does, which im not saying he is, why would it be any of your business and who are you to put something like that on here?
blahh

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2010
he TRIED to cheat with me..he's been texting me along with my sister for a booty call...
Krista

Pikeville, KY

#10 Aug 13, 2010
blahh wrote:
he TRIED to cheat with me..he's been texting me along with my sister for a booty call...
Okay. If he TRIED to cheat with you and you didnt then why dont you tell me who you are. After all if i knew someone had a girlfriend and was PREGNANT with his baby i would tell...unless of course you are messin around with him and just dont want me to know..but really i dont think that he is texting anyone for a "bootycall" cause he works and comes home to me.. when would he have time to do this? Just sayin. And if you arent gonna say who you are then just shut the hell up.=] you all must be pretty big whores anyways if he is texting for a bootycall haha =]
co worker

Virgie, KY

#11 Aug 13, 2010
i work with Robbie and all he does is talk about Krista so leave em the hell alone and quit talking shi* they don't do nothing to no one
Krista

Pikeville, KY

#12 Aug 13, 2010
co worker wrote:
i work with Robbie and all he does is talk about Krista so leave em the hell alone and quit talking shi* they don't do nothing to no one
=] idk who this is but i hope you are right
From Kim Patrick

Pikeville, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2010
blahh wrote:
I honestly dont think Robbie would ever do anything to hurt Kriist he loves her & their baby! And if anyone is texting you for a booty call must think it's pretty easy haha =) Trouble making hoochies
to blahh

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Aug 13, 2010
blahh(you know who you are) the heath dept call they have your cream ready stop the spred slut
XXXRobbie Cole XXX

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Aug 13, 2010
krista and the baby is my life!!!!!!!! I haven't cheated on her or texted anyone dumb ass i have phone records to prove that... I am so much in love with krista and soon she will be my wife she is everything i have hope for and more!! I LOVE YOU KRISTA ANN!!!!!!!!
info

Williamson, WV

#17 Aug 23, 2010
Robbie, who is your mama seeing, heard he is a married man from Prestonsburg, is this true?
yo mom

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Aug 25, 2010
yes, the man she is talking to and seeing is a married man; I dont see why she cant leave peoples husbands alone and find her own man. A single one at that.
dam

Phelps, KY

#19 Aug 25, 2010
leave em alone
ACT3

United States

#20 Aug 25, 2010
saints wrote:
EEEEWWWWW
for info

Pikeville, KY

#21 Aug 26, 2010
just wondering did you mom ever get her std's taken care of

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Words (Nov '13) 29 min whatimeisit 1,422
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 33 min whatimeisit 2,223
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 37 min whatimeisit 4,274
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr heymf 131,397
Finding waterline leak in Dinwood 7 hr Sheila 10
brent lysek Mon annie 1
how is john miller on the draw and working (Feb '13) Oct 19 country boi 8
Martin Dating
Find my Match

Martin Jobs