Martin mayor
I'm karma bitchhh

Richmond, KY

#67 Feb 2, 2013
I think it's so funny that Rita and her crooked mother are now going to pay the price for all of their wrong doing. Goodbye you crooked bastards!
a friend

Winchester, KY

#68 Feb 2, 2013
it doesn't matter who did what but i think people should back off tomasine the woman is pretty sick right now & i think she needs a lot of prayers instead of this b.s. i'm sure everyone on here has lost a friend or a parent to cancer & it's not a good way to go so say a prayer instead of this. remember if God forgives who are we that we can't forgive.
Tiny

United States

#69 Feb 3, 2013
I agree with previous comment...I think what this woman needs right now is support & prayers from others...this isn't the time to bad mouth or put her & her family down...everyone answers for what they do and it's not up to us to judge them...cancer is a horrible thing & it effects everyone's family somehow so before you say these hurtful things please consider how the comments are helping the situation & if they aren't then simply don't post them to be hurtful or spiteful please.
who cares now

Lebanon, KY

#70 Feb 3, 2013
a friend wrote:
it doesn't matter who did what but i think people should back off tomasine the woman is pretty sick right now & i think she needs a lot of prayers instead of this b.s. i'm sure everyone on here has lost a friend or a parent to cancer & it's not a good way to go so say a prayer instead of this. remember if God forgives who are we that we can't forgive.
yea we should look past the years of pure corrupt and trash because she is sick now..that makes it all ok. her family has raped this city and tormented its people, she is sick so forget about it..no we shouldnt and wont..hope she is ok, but she needs to be seen for who she is and what she did..if you dont like it, dont read it..bad stuff happens to bad people, life deal with it.
rose

Prestonsburg, KY

#71 Feb 25, 2013
i saw thomasine,she looks ill. this fbi think and reds adultery have taken their toll. no one needs to keep piling on to her. let her be
blah blah

Richmond, KY

#72 Feb 25, 2013
its her own fault..none of this stuff is new..she knew bout red..she knew she was breaking the law..let her deal with now..
the truth

Winchester, KY

#73 Feb 26, 2013
blah blah wrote:
its her own fault..none of this stuff is new..she knew bout red..she knew she was breaking the law..let her deal with now..
i guess cancer is her fault stupid basta**
blah blah truth

Richmond, KY

#74 Feb 26, 2013
no but the rest of is,..so get over it..must be hard trying to convince everyone to look past here corruption and constant thieving and wrong doings..or i mean being a robinson or kin...oh well
well

Winchester, KY

#75 Feb 27, 2013
she has probably made mistakes. red was one of them. if she broke the law she will have to deal with it but we don't need to keep raggin on someone who is obviously ill. let those among you without sin keep casting stones! she's no longer mayor,let her be,it will play out.
a friend

Winchester, KY

#76 Feb 27, 2013
blah blah truth wrote:
no but the rest of is,..so get over it..must be hard trying to convince everyone to look past here corruption and constant thieving and wrong doings..or i mean being a robinson or kin...oh well
you have to be the biggest dumbass in floyd co. think about what you read before you speak dumba$$. nobody said to over look what has been done heres something to think about dumba$$ how many times was she elected? somebody must have thought she was doing something right. once again and i'll type this slow so you can understand dumba$$ i didn't say she didn't do anything wrong i said the woman is sick andit's not up to you or me to say she did wrong. i bet your something to be real proud of to i bet your family is really proud of you. NOT
The miz

Richmond, KY

#77 Feb 28, 2013
how is ginger disabled.....she's awful sassy to be disabled, that booty don't look disabled...lol......im putting in a strip club that's it
The miz

Richmond, KY

#78 Feb 28, 2013
didn't mean sassy I meant "sassy" (sexy)
a friend

Cynthiana, KY

#79 Feb 28, 2013
The miz wrote:
didn't mean sassy I meant "sassy" (sexy)
maybe she can use her walker instead of a pole
The miz

Richmond, KY

#80 Feb 28, 2013
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>maybe she can use her walker instead of a pole
walker?...she on em that bad?
red dahmer

Martin, KY

#81 Mar 1, 2013
i know my family are crooks and pill pushers but i bet half of you guys buy off us or sale to us so quit running your mouths and yes we stole money from the city thats how i bought all my houses and vehicles and thats how stevie has his business i pay for it all
jannye

Logan, WV

#82 Mar 2, 2013
Oh Red oh red oh what will you do, settin on the head trying to make poo.....UR%%@#$$$**&)
just sayin
#83 Mar 12, 2013
sam is looking like a dud too!
such a disappointment.
i think they should level martin and call it the town that once was.#ghosttown
Not paying

Virgie, KY

#84 Jun 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="I'm karma bitchhh"]I think it's so funny that Rita and her crooked mother are now going to pay the price for all of their wrong doing. Goodbye you crooked bastards![/QUOTE]

Free as a bird now think about that.
know-it-all

Virgie, KY

#85 Jul 2, 2013
oooooh! isn't karma a bitch indeed...investigation still isn't over...they have hired lawyers left and right...they know they are going to prison...not just jail....PRISON!..They better be hiding out...they'll come a knockin before you know it!
use to live in martin

Columbia, SC

#86 Jul 2, 2013
really wrote:
sam is an honest person. not a pill pusher like the former mayors hubby. whether anyone can do anything for martin the shape its in now is doubtful.the former mayor and her husband squeezed all they could outta it. when the corps of engineer project came along they really lined their pockets. and state audit is needed. i hope it shows what happened to all the t
axpayer monies that were wasted and pocketed.
people should mind their own business and leave Tommy alone. She never took anything from any of you but all of you was there with your hand out when you needed help and she was always there, so back the hell off. all of you are moochers and just love to kick someone when they are down. Tommy is a good person and she would still help you if you neede her, so SHAME on all of you in Martin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Jesus the way_tru... 171,889
Littles Car Lot 4 hr Yep 11
Michelle Blackburn and her MAN problems on face... (Jul '17) 7 hr Juan 9
2018 Blackcat Football 9 hr True 101
Whos the Best Basketball Coach in Floyd Count ? 21 hr MtnBall4Life 8
Mitchell Manns (Jan '10) Sat Manns 72
Who misses Clark Elementary? (Feb '10) Sat Terrible 93

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martin Mortgages