Martin mayor
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Sep 12, 2012
How legal is it for Mayor Robinson to have the city worker out putting up campaign signs? And of all people Doug Hagans! Hell he even just parked in the middle of the road to do it! Dope head working for a crook!
Billy

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Sep 13, 2012
wondering wrote:
How legal is it for Mayor Robinson to have the city worker out putting up campaign signs? And of all people Doug Hagans! Hell he even just parked in the middle of the road to do it! Dope head working for a crook!
i wanno know why she lets them move ppls furniture in city trucks
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>i wanno know why she lets them move ppls furniture in city trucks
Because she is a crook!
I know

Pikeville, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
How is it legal for her to threaten to put members off the Fire Dept. If they don't VOTE for her .
fdfdfdfdfdfdfd

Macon, GA

#5 Oct 20, 2012
only one fd member is in city limits to vote..so this cant be so...
bss

Lebanon, KY

#6 Oct 21, 2012
yes it can..more than that are..and the rest have family being told to vote..she keeps threatening everyone at the projects and seniors..bs
fdfdfdfdfdfdfd

Jackson, KY

#7 Oct 21, 2012
so name them seems most of them dont even have family in the city limits to vote...
Kenny

Logan, WV

#8 Oct 23, 2012
You guys are going on about something that has went on for years yet people complain but they do nothing about it they take their money and take them up on the favors while doing all this the mayor gets what they need now if there wasnt any gain to being mayor in a city that has gone to bare bones why would you want to stay its gone is there still gain yet to come maybe Mayor you have peed in the court house cornflakes i mean you as a town of people need to ask each party to hold a martin debate push to have a audit of the people choosing make them give you answers dont be afraid of the boys their about washed up i know they done this but their is bigger boys that has your back and they have nothng to gain nor do i i dont vote in the city buts it still my hometown lets take it back mske them answer for themselves i am here with ya and can garantee at least 100 more that want those answers i here and waiting
Wake up fellows

Pikeville, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2012
You can say all this about Martin.But your county officials won the city race. But they forget the things they have and continue to do. Drug Lords of the County.
Wake up fellows

Pikeville, KY

#10 Nov 6, 2012
Debbie hutch caps your family sold a lot of Gas and tires to the city and feed your families.Then you go against the Mayor. What role will you play for Sam.
Long time Martin fan

Pikeville, KY

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Mayor I am heart broken. You didn't lose the race,but your sorry A$$, Husband and his two boys took you down.we know you Loved the city of Martin, but your husband has destroyed our town.I wish you the best. Until you empty the trash,you're done. You need to do,some home work and clean house. Everybody new about the Diary Queen girl and you put up with it.that's going to hurt Sam. He beat his wife and the court house hide it. You have to have a good house hold before you can do a job and be respected.best of luck to you.
wondering

Langley, KY

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Wake up fellows wrote:
Debbie hutch caps your family sold a lot of Gas and tires to the city and feed your families.Then you go against the Mayor. What role will you play for Sam.
How did Debbie go against the mayor? She don't even vote in Martin.
martin_cuTee21

United States

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Long time Martin fan wrote:
Mayor I am heart broken. You didn't lose the race,but your sorry A$$, Husband and his two boys took you down.we know you Loved the city of Martin, but your husband has destroyed our town.I wish you the best. Until you empty the trash,you're done. You need to do,some home work and clean house. Everybody new about the Diary Queen girl and you put up with it.that's going to hurt Sam. He beat his wife and the court house hide it. You have to have a good house hold before you can do a job and be respected.best of luck to you.
DQ girl isn't only one...she wants to know she needs to ask & ask the right people btw he still sees the DQ girl everyday she tells everyone she knows
Pete

Winchester, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2012
felons cant vote anyway
hahahaha

Winchester, KY

#15 Nov 9, 2012
the new mayor is calling for a state and federal audit concerning federal funds used to purchase homes/property in martin,use of monies to haul dirt.i would do that also. would want the previous mayors criminal activities to fall on my doorstep
good idea

Langley, KY

#16 Nov 9, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
the new mayor is calling for a state and federal audit concerning federal funds used to purchase homes/property in martin,use of monies to haul dirt.i would do that also. would want the previous mayors criminal activities to fall on my doorstep
I don't blame Sam. Hell I am sure the state will find something. I sure hope he can turn the city around.
thinking

Macon, GA

#17 Nov 9, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
I have to say, that is probably a good idea. I wonder if the city of Martin has ever been audited before?
What kind of guy is Sam Howell?
drugger naught

Logan, WV

#18 Nov 10, 2012
The people have sopke, and having spoken.....Get er done SAM>>>>>>
really

Winchester, KY

#19 Nov 10, 2012
sam is an honest person. not a pill pusher like the former mayors hubby. whether anyone can do anything for martin the shape its in now is doubtful.the former mayor and her husband squeezed all they could outta it. when the corps of engineer project came along they really lined their pockets. and state audit is needed. i hope it shows what happened to all the taxpayer monies that were wasted and pocketed.
i_no_it

Hoboken, NJ

#20 Nov 12, 2012
really wrote:
sam is an honest person. not a pill pusher like the former mayors hubby. whether anyone can do anything for martin the shape its in now is doubtful.the former mayor and her husband squeezed all they could outta it. when the corps of engineer project came along they really lined their pockets. and state audit is needed. i hope it shows what happened to all the taxpayer monies that were wasted and pocketed.
Heard mayors hubby spent all his money on his wh*res got plenty including DQ girl Tasha. Tommy you really need to get control of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 167,882
Woods true colors 1 hr Coincidence 9
Who will Be Magistrate District 1 2018? 1 hr WTF 9
Floyd Cent vs Prestonsburg 9 hr Mama Bear 65
Floyd County Law Enforcement and Social Service... 10 hr Buffy 2
cindy hagans 11 hr gsdgfsrolop 13
single white male seeking a nice white female 13 hr Juliet 3

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martin Mortgages