'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Calvin Bullish

United States

#105183 Jun 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're a psychologist too?? lolol
NOPE, you said yourself you lie, especially here on topix!
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#105184 Jun 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Democratic Underground?????
I went to your site and couldn't locate the article. I would have to assume it was from several years ago. Both articles I posted were from 2013.
your Post is 2013 but your poster article is not upto date .

Try again with title.
Uncle Tab

United States

#105185 Jun 13, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
"Intelligent" liberal response ...sarcasm, get it?
Finally!

Now don't do it again!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#105186 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Those chemtrails have her jumping from name to name....... Area 51 is calling her home.
the trails her knuckles leave give her away, also
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105187 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Those chemtrails have her jumping from name to name....... Area 51 is calling her home.
I don't think so...Look in Area 51 for your "ALIEN" pResident. He is MIA, I'm here!
Uncle Tab

United States

#105188 Jun 13, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
How intelligent conservative response.
Hillarious!

#105189 Jun 13, 2013
Calvin Bullish wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE, you said yourself you lie, especially here on topix!
yes, and so do you. nazi
Uncle Tab

United States

#105190 Jun 13, 2013
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6406-marco-...

Another republican taps out!!

All are weaklings!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#105191 Jun 13, 2013
ObamaDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
For God's sake, do you know how to debate, anything ever, or just so proud with those idiotic comments ...do you care what's going on in your country, do you know anything at all?
Don't worry about Country girl, that's just Uncle Tab in drag.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105192 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit gizzleing the cough syrup and answer the question.
It's their fault if my lawn mower won't start, correct??
Why sure ...
Just like it's Bush's FAULT the Dems VOTED for the Iraq war ...

BLAME Game 101 ...

What libTARDS DO BEST!

lQQking DOWN my nose @ u ...
AllofOneBlood

Glasgow, KY

#105193 Jun 13, 2013
John 16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but THE TIME COMETH, when I shall NO MORE speak unto you IN PROVERBS, but I SHALL SHOW YOU PLAINLY OF THE FATHER.

Isaiah 28:9,Whom shall HE TEACH knowledge? and whom shall he make TO UNDERSTAND doctrine? them that are WEANED FROM THE MILK, and DRAWN FROM THE BREASTS.
10 For (((precept must be upon precept))); (((line upon line))); HERE A LITTLE, AND THERE A LITTLE:

Deuteronomy 32:24 They (YOU) shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them (YOU), with the Poison of Serpents of the dust.

Psalm 78:49 (KJV) He (THE LORD) cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending EVIL ANGELS among them.

Deuteronomy 4:29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

1 John 4:8 God is Love.

Romans 14:8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to THIS END Christ BOTH died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord BOTH of the DEAD AND LIVING.

Matthew 13:30 Let BOTH grow together until the harvest: and IN THE TIME OF HARVEST I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and BIND them in BUNDLES to BURN them: but gather THE WHEAT INTO MY BARN.

Matthew 13:39 >>>>>>THE HARVEST IS THE END OF THE WORLD<<<<< <<<<<

Deuteronomy 30:19 .... therefore choose LIFE, that BOTH thou and thy seed may LIVE:

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
AllofOneBlood

Glasgow, KY

#105194 Jun 13, 2013
---God in a final attempt to get our attention will pour out His wrath by sending EVIL ANGELS upon those who refused to open their eyes, to open the eyes of those who will (Mathew 13:15). That is the only thing Man seems to respond to. We do not cry out His name or ask questions until the ground is quaking under our feet, or the waves are washing us away (Luke 23:39-43); (Psalm 34:17); (Mark 10:31). God will do it out of LOVE for his own,“Believe it, or Not”! Many have asked “Where is the Love?” There it is. Death and/or Judgement is the point of no return, and God will do whatever it takes to bring each one of us to the point of repentance before He judges (2 Peter 3:9);(Ezekiel 18:32);(Mathew 3:11,12). I believe He will even go to the extremes of raining down fire (Luke 12:49) from Heaven. The shame of it is that some will be so stiff necked that even the fear of that will not open their eyes (Proverbs 16:6; 1:7; 4:7; 9:10). If you think about it, we all have a season to burn. Either we can burn now for a short while and accept what God expects from us, which is only for our own good, or we can burn forever wishing we had done what was for our own good (Mathew 21:44). If we choose to run with the Devil we can only expect his fate in return. We, not God, will choose our fate by the decisions we have made.
This thought can also explain the everyday tribulation that goes on in our lives. Jesus defeated Satan on the Cross and made a puppet out of him. Jesus finished His work their on the cross Loving everyone even those that despised him, and so now by that perfect work (Mathew 5:43-48), Satan has no authority to move unless it is given to him to do the Lords will, which is to, wake us up. God allows this to bring us to repentance, and do the things we ought to do; love Him first and love one another, because without “Him” there wouldn’t be an “Us”. Is that too much to ask?(Revelation 3:19); (Mark 12:30,31)
--- God loves us so much that he will do whatever it takes to bring us to repentance, even if it means using Death himself (Revelation 6:8). He always tries the easy way first, but our stiff necks often drive Him to wrath and He will surely send Great Tribulation to all nations before the end. Therefore this is why a :

Job 14:1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.

Ezekiel 6:10 And they shall know that I AM the LORD, and that I have not said in vain that I would do this EVIL unto them.

Haggai 2:6 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the Heavens, and the Earth, and the sea, and the dry land; 7 And I will shake ALL NATIONS, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.

Luke 12:49 I AM come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Job 5:17 Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:

1 John 4:8 God is Love.
AllofOneBlood

Glasgow, KY

#105195 Jun 13, 2013
John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for (((the prince of this world cometh))), and hath NOTHING IN ME.

2 Corinthians 4:3,4 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom (((the god of this world))) HATH BLINDED THE MINDS of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Proverbs 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of THEIR OWN WAY, and be filled with THEIR OWN DEVICES.
32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
33 BUT, WHOSO HEARKENETH unto me shall DWELL SAFELY, and SHALL BE QUIET from FEAR OF EVIL.

John 14:15 If ye LOVE me, keep my Commandments.

Galatians 5:14 For ALL THE LAW is fulfilled in ONE WORD, even in this; (((Thou shalt LOVE thy neighbour as thyself))).

Romans 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely,(((Thou shalt LOVE thy neighbour as thyself))).
10 LOVE worketh NO ILL to his neighbour: therefore LOVE is the fulfilling of THE LAW.

Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the Merciful: for they shall obtain Mercy.
8 Blessed are The Pure in Heart: for they shall SEE GOD.

John 1:1 In the beginning was THE WORD, and the Word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD.

John 1:14 And THE WORD was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and Truth.

Revelation 1:17 I AM the first and the last:
18 I AM he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death.

John 15:3 NOW ye are clean through THE WORD which I have spoken unto YOU.

John 15:5 I AM the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for WITHOUT ME YE CAN DO NOTHING.

John 3:2 Beloved, NOW ARE WE THE SONS OF GOD, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for WE SHALL SEE HIM AS HE IS.
3 And EVERY MAN that hath this hope in him PURIFIETH HIMSELF, even as HE IS PURE.

John 14:20 At THAT DAY ye shall know that I AM in my Father, and YE IN ME, and I IN YOU.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, DWELLETH NOT IN TEMPLES MADE WITH HANDS;

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple (made with hands), and in three days I will raise it up.

Luke 17:21 ....for, behold, the Kingdom of God is within YOU.

Matthew 18:20 For WHERE TWO OR THREE are gathered together IN MY NAME, there AM I in the MIDST of them.

John 14:6 I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have Peace. In the world ye shall have Tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have OVERCOME THE WORLD.

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for NEW HEAVENS and a NEW EARTH, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:22 And I saw NO TEMPLE therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb ARE THE TEMPLE OF IT. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

John 14:20 At THAT DAY ye shall know that I AM in my Father, and YE IN ME, and I IN YOU.

John 10:34 Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are Gods?

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His Own Image...
AllofOneBlood

Glasgow, KY

#105196 Jun 13, 2013
2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is LIBERTY. 18 But WE ALL, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, ARE CHANGED INTO THE SAME IMAGE from GLORY TO GLORY, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither MALE NOR FEMALE: for YE ARE ALL ONE in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to THE PROMISE.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore ALL THINGS WHATSOEVER ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for THIS IS THE LAW (THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE) and the prophets.

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of THE SECOND DEATH.
Uncle Tab

United States

#105197 Jun 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! You should get your own HBO comedy special! You could be rich!

( Dictionary.com sarcasm)

Let it sink in nice and slow
Uncle Tab

United States

#105198 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why sure ...
Just like it's Bush's FAULT the Dems VOTED for the Iraq war ...
BLAME Game 101 ...
What libTARDS DO BEST!
lQQking DOWN my nose @ u ...
If you can't copy and paste an an answer you have no clue huh??

And who's blaming Obama for EVERYTHING??

You mentioned the blame game idiot??

Shot yourself in the foot in that one.

How's that working out for ya super stupid?
AllofOneBlood

Glasgow, KY

#105199 Jun 13, 2013
WHERE GOD RESIDES AND THE DEVIL HIDES

Part 1

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Part 3

If you would like a free Copy of this material and much more contact me. My cell phone number is two seven zero five two eight six nine zero two, or search the name "allofoneblood" on Youtube.

Me Speaking
An Attempt to Tell the Truth
James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

The End of That Which is Abolished (2 Corinthians 3:12-16)(John 6:32,33)(John 3:14)(John 5:45)(Revelation 12:9,10)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

John 16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but THE TIME COMETH, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall show you PLAINLY OF THE FATHER.

Isaiah 28:9 Whom shall THE LORD teach knowledge? and whom shall he make TO UNDERSTAND doctrine? them that are WEANED FROM THE MILK, and DRAWN FROM THE BREASTS.
10 For (((precept must be upon precept))); (((line upon line))); HERE A LITTLE, AND THERE A LITTLE;

Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of Wisdom: and the knowledge of the HOLY is UNDERSTANDING.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of THE WHOLE MATTER: Fear God, and KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS: for THIS IS THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore ALL THINGS WHATSOEVER ye would that men should do to you, DO YE even so to them: for THIS IS THE LAW and the prophets.(insert John 6:32,33; 2 Corinthians 3:12-16)

Matthew 4:4 Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD (insert verse 7:12 "ALL THINGS WHATSOEVER") that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Matthew 5:7,8 Blessed are the MERCIFUL: for they shall obtain MERCY.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall SEE GOD.

John 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even THE WORLD ITSELF COULD NOT CONTAIN THE BOOKS THAT SHOULD BE WRITTEN. Amen.

Galatians 5:14 For ALL THE LAW is fulfilled in ONE WORD, even in this; Thou shalt LOVE thy neighbour as thyself.

2 Timothy 4:5 But WATCH THOU IN ALL THINGS, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make FULL PROOF of thy ministry.

God wishes that everyone LOVE everyone, but not everyone will do this, simply because many do not know the "Will of God" and many will not do it "WHEN they know". But for those who do know and do "The Will of God" they receive Eternal LIFE. This is what the Messiah Jesus Christ came to tell Man in sum, but many did not, and do not believe Him (John 14:6);(Mathew 7:21). To follow the "Will of the Father" men would have to lay their weapons down and seek “Peace” through LOVE for one another, but many refused to do this and many still refuse to do this, so the World continues on towards Armageddon.(Revelation 16:13-16); (Mathew 10:16,17)
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105200 Jun 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know what's wrong with he/she!

#105201 Jun 13, 2013
Jesus Tapdancing Christ
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105202 Jun 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't copy and paste an an answer you have no clue huh??
And who's blaming Obama for EVERYTHING??
You mentioned the blame game idiot??
Shot yourself in the foot in that one.
How's that working out for ya super stupid?
nahhhh ...
you got SHOT in the heart ...
and can't EVEN die an "honorable" death ...
ya can't bow out gracefully ... KNOWING you been HAD!

you come BACK in 'shame' for MORE punishment!
cuz ya have NO 'self-respect'...

loser ...

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Hmmmmmmm 5,263
Sheriff Blackburn plans resignation effective i... 33 min Words 13
GWM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS Floyd co. 33 min Pburg misfit 3
How Did Grimes Get In The Senate Race. 53 min kentucky wildcat 2
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 4,020
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 131,062
Free cell phone tent at Wal Mart (Sep '13) 2 hr working feller 38
•••
•••
Martin Dating