Wondering

Wheelwright, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
I wonder if any of the Martin City records was in the former Martin Mayor Robinson's mothers house when it burned last night.
sure

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2013
I'm sure they were...seriously!
rena

Langley, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2013
probably the reason for the fire
no doubt

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
not only is the evidence gone..but now they get to collect the insurance...they are there now with the insurance company going over it..what a joke..
queenie

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2013
if that dont tell everyone thomasine is crooked,corrupt and wicked nothin will. she should hide her face when she looks at decent people.
a friend

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2013
queenie wrote:
if that dont tell everyone thomasine is crooked,corrupt and wicked nothin will. she should hide her face when she looks at decent people.
let those without sin cast the first stone. everyone on here needs to get to know queenie cause she is a decent person i guess the only one in martin
wtf

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
i bet she didnt rob the citizens and town of martin blind,steal incriminating records from city hall and burn them up in the old griffith house. come on a friend. what kind of person does such things?
just saying to

Lebanon, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2013
a robinson does such things
questions

Logan, WV

#9 Jan 26, 2013
I would assume most of the records went up in the house fire. However all evidence cant be hidden. people ofter feel secure in crime but believe me there is always something they forget. a good investigator can find those errors and make a great case/ a person can muddy the water but things come out by personal testimony as well as past workers and present workers will want to made a deal someone always wants to make a deal. when faced with felony time someone will tell
all

maybe red
yep

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2013
questions wrote:
I would assume most of the records went up in the house fire. However all evidence cant be hidden. people ofter feel secure in crime but believe me there is always something they forget. a good investigator can find those errors and make a great case/ a person can muddy the water but things come out by personal testimony as well as past workers and present workers will want to made a deal someone always wants to make a deal. when faced with felony time someone will tell
all

maybe red
he's getting time, he knows it. he's gonna say whatever he has to to keep himself out of hot water. no doubts about that at all. I think someone should investigate things a bit further is what I think but after all, who am I to say?
a friend

Winchester, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
i bet she didnt rob the citizens and town of martin blind,steal incriminating records from city hall and burn them up in the old griffith house. come on a friend. what kind of person does such things?
wtf you didn't think about what you read. i bet money there was things done wrong but my point was all these people iving them hell & i bet they have did just as bad stuff as anyone. from now on think about what you read
wtf

Winchester, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2013
only certain people were in positions to commit crimes and think they could get away with it.the us marshall service and fbi will get those folks.the squealing will begin when they get pulled in for interrogation.everyone will try to save their own ass.
Pup

Columbia City, IN

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Is the cause of fire detrrmined? Is anyone looking into it as being a little suspicious. Things that make you go, hmmmmmm!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 167,882
Woods true colors 1 hr Coincidence 9
Who will Be Magistrate District 1 2018? 1 hr WTF 9
Floyd Cent vs Prestonsburg 9 hr Mama Bear 65
Floyd County Law Enforcement and Social Service... 10 hr Buffy 2
cindy hagans 11 hr gsdgfsrolop 13
single white male seeking a nice white female 13 hr Juliet 3

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martin Mortgages