First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Pikeville, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2012
I recently met him and he seems like a very respectable guy and seems to be very honest. Can anyone tell me anything about him?
funny

Virgie, KY

#2 Oct 10, 2012
curious wrote:
I recently met him and he seems like a very respectable guy and seems to be very honest. Can anyone tell me anything about him?
RUN!! fast as you can. He has a live in girlfriend so he's taken they both live with and sponge off his widowed mother. He has about 10 children he dont see. What he seems like and what he is really like are totally different. Beware.
curious

Jackson, KY

#3 Oct 17, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>RUN!! fast as you can. He has a live in girlfriend so he's taken they both live with and sponge off his widowed mother. He has about 10 children he dont see. What he seems like and what he is really like are totally different. Beware.
r u 100% sure that he has a live in girlfriend still?
funny

Betsy Layne, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
r u 100% sure that he has a live in girlfriend still?
I'm 200% POSITIVE. That doesn't matter to him at all, he's a cheater, always has been and always will be. Read the other topix about him. He is not a good person. He likes to spread his seed around.
Really

Logan, WV

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Which Terry Boyd, theres more than one, who is his girlfriend?
curious

Pikeville, KY

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Really wrote:
Which Terry Boyd, theres more than one, who is his girlfriend?
Terry Boyd from around Maytown. Not sure who this girlfriend is supposed to be.
funny

Virgie, KY

#7 Oct 24, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Terry Boyd from around Maytown. Not sure who this girlfriend is supposed to be.
His Girlfriend IS Terrie Hall. She has been living WITH HIM for about 5 Years.
just another number

Wheelwright, KY

#8 Oct 28, 2012
Are you pulling our legs. Honest and respectable? Your obviously new. He is a compulsive liar. Anything he says is most likely a lie. Have you seen those heartfelt tears that he gets at the drop of a hat. I think he missed his calling as an actor. He is also abusive, although not at first. Have you heard that's why I do what I do. Or go on and do what you do. Or the famous "Do you think I could sit here and look you in the eye and lie to you like that". Or "now I feel like a turd in the punch bowl."!! You will probably do what you want to do. You really just need to ask yourself the question that so many others, including myself, should have asked CAN EVERYONE BE WRONG? Hes not misunderstood. Only by you. And you will have to learn the hard way. Just like so many have. I hope for your sake that if you've slept with him you've protected yourself. Pregnancy is the least that could happen to you. He would do anything with anybody anytime.
curious

Jackson, KY

#9 Oct 29, 2012
just another number wrote:
Are you pulling our legs. Honest and respectable? Your obviously new. He is a compulsive liar. Anything he says is most likely a lie. Have you seen those heartfelt tears that he gets at the drop of a hat. I think he missed his calling as an actor. He is also abusive, although not at first. Have you heard that's why I do what I do. Or go on and do what you do. Or the famous "Do you think I could sit here and look you in the eye and lie to you like that". Or "now I feel like a turd in the punch bowl."!! You will probably do what you want to do. You really just need to ask yourself the question that so many others, including myself, should have asked CAN EVERYONE BE WRONG? Hes not misunderstood. Only by you. And you will have to learn the hard way. Just like so many have. I hope for your sake that if you've slept with him you've protected yourself. Pregnancy is the least that could happen to you. He would do anything with anybody anytime.
WOW!!! U really do know him pretty damn well! Word for word quotes that he has said to me many times already. He seems so kind and sweet though....it's mind blowing to hear so many ppl say such bad things about him because he doesn't seem that way at all right now.
just another number

Clintwood, VA

#10 Oct 29, 2012
That's hilarious. He's too old to change now. If his mouth is moving, he's lying. I couldn't believe it either when so..... many people warned me. Guess what, everyone can't be wrong. Just run while you still have some self respect. Even if you catch him doing something and see it yourself, he will lie to you. Wait a second here's several phone calls/messages; -------long dramatic pause—-------insert name here------its me. Im sorry. Just run. And if you don't you will eventually wish you did. Promise. That's an act. He's barely human. Those tears will sure fool you. There's nothing sincere about him. Just don't say you weren't warned. If you don't heed my advice, I will just pass the torch to you and.you can get on here and warn other unsuspecting woman. Did I mention that he prefers them young. I bet your barely 18. Right?
funny

Virgie, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2012
just another number wrote:
That's hilarious. He's too old to change now. If his mouth is moving, he's lying. I couldn't believe it either when so..... many people warned me. Guess what, everyone can't be wrong. Just run while you still have some self respect. Even if you catch him doing something and see it yourself, he will lie to you. Wait a second here's several phone calls/messages; -------long dramatic pause—-------insert name here------its me. Im sorry. Just run. And if you don't you will eventually wish you did. Promise. That's an act. He's barely human. Those tears will sure fool you. There's nothing sincere about him. Just don't say you weren't warned. If you don't heed my advice, I will just pass the torch to you and.you can get on here and warn other unsuspecting woman. Did I mention that he prefers them young. I bet your barely 18. Right?
Way to go girl! You know him so well.
you have to know

Pikeville, KY

#12 Oct 30, 2012
Im sure you know Tiny still lives there. Her pictures are everywhere. Her stuff is still there. She's the only simple minded girl he could keep. She stays there because she ain't got nowhere else to stay. Hell he's had her since she was 14 or something like that. Its sickening. They both sit there and sponge off of his elderly mother. Nobody will work. If so happens he does work its just to have enough money to buy his beer since he's such a big alcoholic. They are a mess and their both nasty.
well well

Ivel, KY

#13 Nov 4, 2012
Has he used the I will cook for you or the I will paint your toe nails for you lines? Yuck
curious

Pikeville, KY

#14 Nov 5, 2012
just another number wrote:
That's hilarious. He's too old to change now. If his mouth is moving, he's lying. I couldn't believe it either when so..... many people warned me. Guess what, everyone can't be wrong. Just run while you still have some self respect. Even if you catch him doing something and see it yourself, he will lie to you. Wait a second here's several phone calls/messages; -------long dramatic pause—-------insert name here------its me. Im sorry. Just run. And if you don't you will eventually wish you did. Promise. That's an act. He's barely human. Those tears will sure fool you. There's nothing sincere about him. Just don't say you weren't warned. If you don't heed my advice, I will just pass the torch to you and.you can get on here and warn other unsuspecting woman. Did I mention that he prefers them young. I bet your barely 18. Right?
I'm actually well over 18 yrs old! I'm not all that young at all really. I've been to his house, several times.....I've been there often...whenever I want to go, I go. I'm completely at a loss for words with everything you're saying about him. I just can't seem to believe that he's such a good actor. I'm just not seeing that side of him...yet at least. As for Tiny, if she is still around, I'm not sure where the hell she stays hidden at all the time...I spend every day with him and like I said, i've been to his house multiple times...no pictures of her anywhere....and no evidence she's there when i'm not. I need some kind of evidence for myself I guess and I'm not sure how to get it if he's this good at what he does.
Beats EVERYTHING

Pikeville, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2012
damn honey, do you think everyone is just making this stuff up?....your probably already in too deep
Its too late

Wheelwright, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2012
Its like I'm talking to myself of the past. You are already in too deep. Its not that he's even that good of a liar. He's really not. He will manipulate you into believing him. He can make you think black is white. He lures you in with his fake emotions and his attentiveness. He can remember every word you've ever said to him. If you ask him if he's ever hit a woman he'll joke he might just kick you in your pinky toe. Yuck. And he calls you lady. He's so polite. Its all a sick game. Has he said I don't know how any man wouldn't love you. He's toxic and barely human. Any man who has so many kids that he cares so little about couldn't possibly care about you. You will obviously have to learn the hard way like I did. He has to be a great manipulater. What else does he have going for him. He lives with his mom, if she can open her door and yell into his house then he lives with her. Don't matter how he words it and twists it they live within the same dwelling and she pays all of the bills. He doesn't have a real job. He's an alcoholic. He doesn't have a license or a car. If he wasn't the great manipulater he'd never have a date. Im not wasting anymore time with you. Youve already made your mind up. So sorry for you.
Big ears

Virgie, KY

#17 Nov 6, 2012
Terry, has had two children by a girl up his hollow.she is a school teacher. She sneaks and sees him all the time. I know he brings her to my house and does his thing with her. She is crazy in love with him. She lives with a women. She is trying to have another baby by him. He is a stud,but he is my best buddy.
Its too late

Carrie, KY

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Why would anyone, after having one baby with him come back for seconds or thirds. You have to be kidding. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If that is true, and I have my doubts, she's an idiot. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice or three times, shame on me .
Well really

Virgie, KY

#19 Nov 8, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually well over 18 yrs old! I'm not all that young at all really. I've been to his house, several times.....I've been there often...whenever I want to go, I go. I'm completely at a loss for words with everything you're saying about him. I just can't seem to believe that he's such a good actor. I'm just not seeing that side of him...yet at least. As for Tiny, if she is still around, I'm not sure where the hell she stays hidden at all the time...I spend every day with him and like I said, i've been to his house multiple times...no pictures of her anywhere....and no evidence she's there when i'm not. I need some kind of evidence for myself I guess and I'm not sure how to get it if he's this good at what he does.
You have really beeen to his mothers house? I don't believe you didn't see Tiny she IS there every day. Unless she has left him, which she does pretty often. Are you sure it is his house he is taking you too? I don't think he would bring you to his mom's house.
funny

Virgie, KY

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Its too late wrote:
Why would anyone, after having one baby with him come back for seconds or thirds. You have to be kidding. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If that is true, and I have my doubts, she's an idiot. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice or three times, shame on me .
She's a lesbian, he is the sperm donor, and he only has one child with her, her other one belongs to someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
read me 8 hr amazon 4
baby shower locations? 8 hr curious 1
who got arrested at iga today? 15 hr Wondering 4
Thomasine, red, stevie , ginger, henry, and one... (Dec '13) 19 hr American 60
Don't buy nothing at IGA meat counter 23 hr shopper 23
Drinking at printer Tue Figured Out 6
what d of man is brent lysek Tue lmao 7
Martin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Martin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Martin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:01 am PST

NBC Sports10:01AM
Panthers' Newton practicing 8 days after crash - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:37 AM
Panthers playing wait-and-see with Cam Newton
Yahoo! Sports12:11 PM
Cam Newton a surprise performer in Panthers practice
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick