Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

If you worked at community connections and worked overtime it is possible they owe you money. The state is checking this out. If you know of any neglect or abuse you must report it. Thats the law.The owner has a rep of mistreating workers.Are you one that was fired for what you feel was made up reasons? Speak out. You have rights. You don't have to take the harassment.
info

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

karma wrote:
If you worked at community connections and worked overtime it is possible they owe you money. The state is checking this out. If you know of any neglect or abuse you must report it. Thats the law.The owner has a rep of mistreating workers.Are you one that was fired for what you feel was made up reasons? Speak out. You have rights. You don't have to take the harassment.
More info on prestonsburg topix
backpay

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I hear that something big is getting ready to happen. A lot of people getting money thats owed to them!
fair is fair

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

I need the number in Frankfort to report non- payment for overtime hours. I have some info...
worker

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Based on what I hear through street talk people have decided to not take the crap the owner of community dishes out to workers and clients.Tries to intemidate through her lawyer. Fired or let go hundreds of workers in a couple or three years. Will not pay overtime due workers. People are starting to tell horor stories and report to the state. Who was it that said you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time. People associatd with the place say the staff would be ok if they did not fear for their job. A ex worker put it best on another post. They challenged anynone to name just one empolyee,family member,or anyone that has delt with the owner,that she has not fallen out with and blamed them. Just food for thought.
Shut down

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

I hear that they are getting shut down. Going to call Frankfort tomorrow and find out more!
Nicole

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

They suck! I worked there and they are horrible to employees

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Martin Forum right now

Search the Martin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Nutz 146,012
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 35 min i be dat nikka 81,555
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 56 min Ricky Noya 16,114
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
druggies in dinwood 14 hr you decide 8
Trenton Ward Mon you decide 30
dinwood zombies (Aug '13) Mon you decide 99
•••
•••
•••
Martin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Martin Jobs

•••