cheeseburger

Virgie, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
cant see why u voted for this guy he wont work hell he will just take the money put in his pocket hell he is just a cig boy he dont know how to run this town he couldnt even keep a janitor job at the prison for railing a drug test now you all want him 2 run the city what a joke
well

Piketon, OH

#2 Nov 16, 2012
I no longer live in Martin but I used to, however I won't judge either of these two, all I can say by reading on here is everyone seemed to complain and dislike Thomasine, so even though while Sam may not be much better to some people, if the people dislike Thomasine so much, why not bring someone else in and see what they can do? Same as every politician though, even Mayors will be wanting to pocket some money, sorry but it's true!
Nucky Allen

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 17, 2012
cheeseburger wrote:
cant see why u voted for this guy he wont work hell he will just take the money put in his pocket hell he is just a cig boy he dont know how to run this town he couldnt even keep a janitor job at the prison for railing a drug test now you all want him 2 run the city what a joke
Ive never known him to use drugs, sell em or any of that bull,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Hmmmmmmm 5,507
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 54 min Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
~+~ Last Post Wins ~+~ (Oct '11) 2 hr Jessie Hope 3,196
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Republicans for G... 26,281
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Republicans for G... 81,643
Two Words (Nov '13) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 1,206
Change a letter game (Aug '11) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 2,369
•••
•••
•••

Martin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••