way to go thomasine,,still taking money

way to go thomasine,,still taking money

Posted in the Martin Forum

brian

Pikeville, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2013
yesterday the jones house burned down..the tragedy is that good ol ex mayor chose here buddies and families to get relocated and now the jones house is burned and have nothing..people where moved that didnt even need to be or even in the flood plain..way to go..keep on screwing people..
Info

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Brian Jones' house?
yep

Pikeville, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2013
yes his house, actually his grannies house..the ex mayor made sure they didnt get relocated...there was empty houses purchased and still people left on that street..in the flood zone..way to go
wondering

Richmond, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2013
brian wrote:
yesterday the jones house burned down..the tragedy is that good ol ex mayor chose here buddies and families to get relocated and now the jones house is burned and have nothing..people where moved that didnt even need to be or even in the flood plain..way to go..keep on screwing people..
you people must be the most stu stu stu stupid people walking around. did she burn it or the drunk that was trying to cook?
Codeine Cowboy

Nerinx, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>you people must be the most stu stu stu stupid people walking around. did she burn it or thedrunk that was trying to cook?
how do you know what happened?
fuzzy

Clay City, KY

#6 Apr 30, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>you people must be the most stu stu stu stupid people walking around. did she burn it or the drunk that was trying to cook?
YOur the one that is stupid to put such as comment. Why would an elderly woman of eighty years old, who can't hardly walk and lived there for 40 years, with no insurance burn it. Until you've lived it, you need to shut your mouth.
Abp12345

Georgetown, KY

#7 Apr 30, 2013
Now martin is trying to annex parts of allen, may town, prestonsburg in order to pay for the debt they have accumulated. I only hope the people in these communities realize this will increase their taxes and decrease their safety. Don't believe me, it is in the new paper.
right

Pikeville, KY

#8 May 1, 2013
At least she wanst stepping on the toes of the surronding fire departments like ole sam is.. who will they call now when Martin dont show up? be afraid Martin residents, you are alone with your water hose.
truth

Louisville, KY

#9 May 16, 2013
Looks like someone removed the facts about Harpo off here. I hope someone did talk to the arson investigator first tho... The Castles are no better than the Robinsons
when

Richmond, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2013
Just curious when the people of Martin elected harpo castle for mayor considering he is making all the policy decisions. Btw when is sammie boy and daddy harpo going to be investigated for all the curious property purchases and job appointments.
StraightUp Woman

United States

#11 Nov 12, 2013
Lay off of harpo he is my uncle, if u have proof then present it if not shut up about it!!!!!
informed

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Nov 12, 2013
You are clueless but no one else is...........
curious

Richmond, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2013
when wrote:
Just curious when the people of Martin elected harpo castle for mayor considering he is making all the policy decisions. Btw when is sammie boy and daddy harpo going to be investigated for all the curious property purchases and job appointments.
I totally agree with you. But, the funny thing about this is that people are blaming Thomasina for the burning of the house but, she wasnt mayor at that time, Since, Sam has been mayor there have been about three or four houses that have burned and these houses have been vacant, with no electric or gas in them. And of course, there was no fire dept to show up until there was nothing left. One of the houses happened to belong to Harpo, and it just happened to catch on fire two different times, but the last time it burned really good. It was so hot that it melted the blinds in the Seton complex. The last house to burn was just as hot and belonged to the bank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min just saying 148,850
Big mouth Jessica Scarberry 2 hr Poop eater 8
Has Stapleton beeen good for P'burg? 2 hr Terry 22
Jerry Butcher 7 hr Bett 16
Amy Hicks 8 hr Get yah one 6
Is brandon kizer bi 8 hr Get yah one 2
need wooden pallets 12 hr Fun stuff 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martin Mortgages