Big Branch Bull creek

Posted in the Martin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WERE IS IT

Inez, KY

#1 Jul 19, 2013
Can someone tell me were Big Branch Bull Creek is ? I know its somewere around Prestonsburg but never been there. I was told that someone there had some of the stolen things from me in that hollow and gave me a name also. Im taking the police with me and hoping they know were it is but if not i want to findout before hand??? Thank you for any info you may give me.
Keiths sister pburg

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2013
I take it you have internet service? Google it, and why get on here and tell it to the Co. if you really are looking for your stuff you're shit out of luck finding it now not too smart..........
Penningtons

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2013
WERE IS IT wrote:
Can someone tell me were Big Branch Bull Creek is ? I know its somewere around Prestonsburg but never been there. I was told that someone there had some of the stolen things from me in that hollow and gave me a name also. Im taking the police with me and hoping they know were it is but if not i want to findout before hand??? Thank you for any info you may give me.
Oh believe me the cops knows where it's at. On watergap.
neighbor

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Does Kevin and Kyle Owens live there with their mother.Can't remember her name.
were is it

Inez, KY

#5 Jul 20, 2013
Damm this keiths sister puburg has a bad chip or something. All i ask is were this place was I didn't think about this person going off like that. And they say im not smart lol.
Keiths sister pburg

United States

#6 Jul 20, 2013
You are very stupid, I made that statement based on facts do you think the thieves in that place don't read topix........... and by the way I think you are a liar.
Get a life

Inez, KY

#8 Jul 20, 2013
Keiths sister pburg wrote:
You are very stupid, I made that statement based on facts do you think the thieves in that place don't read topix.......... and by the way I think you are a liar.
Have you ever sat back and looked at how much you post on here? Damn don't you think that's a little pathetic ? Or full blown pathetic? Nobody agrees with you and you rarely have anything good or useful to say. What a pathetic miserable life you lead. Seriously.
Keiths sister pburg

United States

#9 Jul 20, 2013
You are on here just as much Go F!ck yourself retard.
An Obsever

Williamson, WV

#10 Jul 21, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever sat back and looked at how much you post on here? Damn don't you think that's a little pathetic ? Or full blown pathetic? Nobody agrees with you and you rarely have anything good or useful to say. What a pathetic miserable life you lead. Seriously.
Keith responds to every single post 24/7....doesn't matter to him what the topic is. Obviously he doesn't work, sure hope colorama doesn't repo his computer he will have a nervous breakdown...lol

Get a life

Inez, KY

#12 Jul 21, 2013
LOL Just as I stated. I expected as much from you. It seems to be the popular opinion. You're a pathetic fucktard who has no life that only gets satisfaction from weakly bashing others. So sad.
Get a life

Inez, KY

#13 Jul 21, 2013
grow up Hager.
Keiths sister pburg

United States

#14 Jul 21, 2013
I am no man, I am not James Hager
granny

Inez, KY

#15 Jul 21, 2013
I am no man, I am not James Hager
But you are.You left it on my comp.
Keiths sister pburg

United States

#16 Jul 21, 2013
I hope they keep your stuff cause I think you made up all that shit just to get people to bash that area it didn't work as you planned.
Sammie

Clintwood, VA

#18 Jul 25, 2013
I had trouble for years in the hollow lived here all my life and there a lot of meth head in it and pill head an stuck child abuser and people still all the time I hate this hollower
Sandy

Clintwood, VA

#19 Jul 25, 2013
I also lived here all my life an and what Sammie said is true this hollower is bad drunk pill head pill salers ANd I have as high as 5 people in my yard at night they cut tv cables and mail box and mess with car they even shot a gun at my house and they hite the hills as soon as cops get here an cops do not go after them cops said to get a gun an shot at them that was the only way to get them unless I see them and know who they are I no longer call cops it a joke I take care of it my self
were is it

Inez, KY

#20 Jul 25, 2013
Thanks for your help i got some of my things back but the guy was long gone. He had moved somewere in Tenn but they do have a warrant out now for him. Another guy is still in the area and they will get him also or i hope so. I didnt get my fourwheeler back yet but they think they know who they sold it to. So thanks for you help and good luck in your life.Plus they said there were other things there that they thought were stolen from other people. The police said not to say any of the names till they have gotten them all in custody.
Keiths sister pburg

United States

#21 Jul 25, 2013
Made up shit to bash this area.
Keiths sister pburg

United States

#22 Jul 25, 2013
That August court date making you jittery.
were is it

Inez, KY

#23 Jul 26, 2013
bash the area i could care less about the area. I think the area has bashed its self. I have no ideal what you mean by a court date. Should i know about a court date ? Have one of these guys already been in trouble for something else or better yet do you know one of them? You seem to know more about this than i do. I just want my things back and if i can i want it all back. I have to say thanks to one of the KSP he is a good cop and does what he can when he can, sometime we bash our police force but alot of the time there hands are tied working other more important things on there agenda. It has taken him awhile to get somethings done but he stayed with it and kept me informed as much as he could. Thank you again Sir and good luck and be safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min dollarsbill 132,148
Conley Fork Bridge 2 hr Whitey 18
Anthony Gilliam aka Cathead (Aug '09) 3 hr Derek Henderson a... 41
rogie case 4 hr snoopy 1
Two Words (Nov '13) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 1,675
Season Inn (Mar '11) 7 hr Mob 73
Merry Christmas Martin ky Wed snoopy 3
Martin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Martin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Martin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NFL11:45AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"