Duff Elementary
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
notfair

Winchester, KY

#1 Feb 9, 2013
What does everyone think of the group of woman that is making their own line around back instead of waiting in the line outside of school. What gives the right to do this n every one else not! I signed my kid out the other day and Could Not get through because of this...
whatever

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2013
notfair wrote:
What does everyone think of the group of woman that is making their own line around back instead of waiting in the line outside of school. What gives the right to do this n every one else not! I signed my kid out the other day and Could Not get through because of this...
I agree with u these trashy wanna be mothers-grandmothers are a disgrace to these kids they act like hot to trot teens SORRY U OLD UGLY SKANKS U ARE NOT::: They try to get the truck drivers to honk at them and that don't happen. last year i was in line and one certain horse face old bleached blonde pulled down the back of her shorts at one of the truckers going by, SORRY no HORNS.I personally think these group are an embarassement to our school.Give up your checks and work like the rest of us, and you won't have so much free time on your hands, Be like the us working parents we have to work around our schedule to make it to school for school functions for our children, PLEASE STOP EMBARASSING OUR SCHOOL. Keep your old ugly asses in line inside your vehicles.OR get a job @ DQ and put the kids on the bus.
theparent

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with u these trashy wanna be mothers-grandmothers are a disgrace to these kids they act like hot to trot teens SORRY U OLD UGLY SKANKS U ARE NOT::: They try to get the truck drivers to honk at them and that don't happen. last year i was in line and one certain horse face old bleached blonde pulled down the back of her shorts at one of the truckers going by, SORRY no HORNS.I personally think these group are an embarassement to our school.Give up your checks and work like the rest of us, and you won't have so much free time on your hands, Be like the us working parents we have to work around our schedule to make it to school for school functions for our children, PLEASE STOP EMBARASSING OUR SCHOOL. Keep your old ugly asses in line inside your vehicles.OR get a job @ DQ and put the kids on the bus.
get your info right that truck did honk at me....!!
tacoma

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2013
What about the morning line its insane
Onurb

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Back when the school was built it was expected that the majority of the students would be riding on a bus to and from school. There is so much traffic for pick up and drop off it is impossible to find a current solution to the problem. Hopefully all involved will show patience and tolerance to each other and mostly respect. No one is any better than the car in front of them or any less.
WOW

Versailles, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Onurb wrote:
Back when the school was built it was expected that the majority of the students would be riding on a bus to and from school. There is so much traffic for pick up and drop off it is impossible to find a current solution to the problem. Hopefully all involved will show patience and tolerance to each other and mostly respect. No one is any better than the car in front of them or any less.
Duff is a great school.....but it doesn't bother you when someone parks not just a Duff, but anywhere and blocks you in? I certainly think it is terribly insensitive when someone only thinks about themself and I must say it irks me...
easy solution

Stanford, KY

#7 Feb 13, 2013
parents should have their kids ride the bus.less traffic,less gas used.whats wrong with kids riding the school bus? i did it my entire 12 years in school.are peoples kids too good to ride the bus nowadays? with gas prices as they are i would think parents would insist their kids ride the bus.
CREEKER

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 13, 2013
theparent wrote:
<quoted text>get your info right that truck did honk at me....!!
On school property this could get you about 1year in jail.And your kid removed from your home.Not very smart......
Parent

Richmond, KY

#9 Feb 14, 2013
theparent wrote:
<quoted text>get your info right that truck did honk at me....!!
Maybe you should get to know these women before you judge them! I personally know the women that sit out there & they are some of the best parents/ grandparents that you'll ever meet! I'm pretty sure this forum is about the women that think they're priveledged & skip line everyday instead of lining up like everyone else! Btw, those women don't draw checks they have men that work hard for them to be fortunate enough to spend their time with their children!!
CREEKER

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2013
If all of you are good parents .Why are you dropping your pants for truck drivers.Truck driver told me he thought he seen a elk ass that day.
CREEKER

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Sitting on the guard rail is not spending time with your children.Bringing coolers of the summer time and food.If you want to meet and gossip meet some where else.You are putting everyone at risk in case of emergency.
Parent

Richmond, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2013
CREEKER wrote:
Sitting on the guard rail is not spending time with your children.Bringing coolers of the summer time and food.If you want to meet and gossip meet some where else.You are putting everyone at risk in case of emergency.
How is bringing coolers & food putting people at risk? These women are not on school property! The women around the building skipping line are on school property! The line on the road in font of the school does not move up until 2:40! They are not in the way!!!!
a parent

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Maybe if the women who start lining up at 12:00 in the afternoon would actually wait until school is close to being out maybe you wouldnt be getting skipped! And blocking the road is more hazardous then sitting in a parking spot out back of the school. I personally cant speak for the other mothers but I have to go in the school every day at 2:15 and I dont think I should have to park on the damn 4-lane because you all havd no life and can sit there in line (saving spots!!) all day!!!
Whatever

United States

#14 Mar 14, 2013
Well to start not all of the parents save spots and if you were a descent parent you wouldn't put your child in school before they are old enough to go to kindergarten. That would give SOME a chance to go and get a license plate.
a parent

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Mar 14, 2013
First and foremost...my child is OLD enough to be in school. He has disabilities u dumbass and u making assumtions about the reason i go into the school everyday makes u look like an idiot! And noone said anything about a license plate so whatever.....i have seen it over and over people saving two and three spots so there for we got tired of it and park out back! If u dont like it put ur kid on a bus!!! Stop all the whining....are we not adults...or some of us are.
Why be like this

Versailles, KY

#16 Mar 14, 2013
Thoughts:
A parent that puts their child in school before Kindergarten is not a bad parent. I have never done this BUT some people need to because they work or because the child needs it to help them to get ready for school, for social, learning, mentally, or whatever the reason is. It doesn't mean that they are bad parents.
Nudity at a school is totally unexceptable behavior. What are you trying to teach the children? That is nothing to be proud about. This is where CHILDREN go to school!...
I think that a parent should be able to go and get their child/children at school AT the doors or cars. This have gotten way out of control. These people that complain so much is the reason the school feels more like a prison to me,(buzzing you in, can't hardly talk to the teachers anymore, can't pick you child up unless in a car, can't be on school grounds into 2:45, and so forth).
I used to love this school but it has gotten so bad,(the bully, the parents, the rules and so forth).
Lining up at 12:00 is crazy since school don't let out untill 2:45.
I don't think it should matter where you park AS long as you are not blocking the
road,(for people or emergency vechiles). Also, that is why there are parking places.
Some people DO need to be there to get their kids as soon as possible I can understand that.
The morning line is crazy enough. The school needs to have teachers in the back of the school and on the SIDE EVERY morning to get kids in the building quicker. The
school could also use a red light to get into and out of the school (which will probably
never happen).
I just think WHY? If you want to park in back, go ahead. If you want to sit at the
school for hours, thats you. If you want to show ur privates WAIT to you get home.
People just need to leave other people alone. Mind your own business. Life is hard
enough, people don't need to make it worse.
Just a thought for everyone!
Liz

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Mar 14, 2013
LIZARD LINE!
Hmm

Ivel, KY

#18 Mar 16, 2013
I have never
mad

Winchester, KY

#21 Mar 30, 2013
I can't stand n the mornings line! Y do they stop n front n let there kids out n the side of the building after I wait for everyone to stop n front n the side my child is late everyone should have to let there kids out at the same place out back the side wouldn't b bad if they moved over n let ppl go around
mary

Richmond, KY

#22 Mar 31, 2013
why not go to allen grade school/ you can smoke on the school grounds with some of the teachers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We need Shane back 1 min MR October 2
Prestonsburg Football 5 min Yaddy 143
BAR Has Taken Clyde Johnson's License (May '15) 31 min Old Friend 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr now 148,315
shanean 7 hr mona lisa 8
Former mayor and city utilities 12 hr Robbie 22
robin lafferty (Jul '09) 12 hr Upset neighbor 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martin Mortgages