bumpHow to remove a post
Print this & tape this to your computer so youll always have it.
If everyone on here had two post a day taken off about themselves or a friend this would be a better site. Remember, you can ask to have any post removed, it doesnt have to be about you, just give a good reason.
1) Go to post you want removed
2) Top left hand corner of computer screen, you see an address starting with http://www.to pix......, copy this.
3) Go back to post, scroll all way to bottom of page.
4) Click on "FEEDBACK"
5) A box will open, giving you a choice.
6) If you want it off fast, within hours and are willing to pay $19.99, select, "PRIORITY REVIEW $19.99".
7) If you don't want to pay or can't, select, "REPORT INAPPROPRIATE FORUM POST", it will take a few days.
8) Paste your address copy,( from # 2 ), in the box that says "PERMALINK", it has a red star beside it.
9) Type in your Email address in the next box.
10) Give a good reason for wanting it removed, for example, HARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION, THREATS, etc.
They do take credit cards or Pay Pal.
Good luck, hope this helps.
How to remove a TOPIX post
Posted in the Martin Forum
#2 Oct 15, 2010
Add your comments below
|Where are Janet, Kevin, or Kyle Owens||12 min||why||5|
|Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10)||44 min||Strel||149,884|
|~+~ Last Post Wins ~+~ (Oct '11)||1 hr||Alex Nicole||3,370|
|Morgan Stone (Aug '10)||Wed||Get yah one||7|
|Eden Bailey||Wed||Get yah one||3|
|Drug Dealer in Martin that drives red monte Car...||Wed||Fedup||3|
|Nichols akers||Jul 24||Kalb||2|
Find what you want!
Search Martin Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC