Warning to parents: Kids who ate 'Zipfizz' thinking it was candy end up in the emergency room
There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jan 16, 2010, titled Warning to parents: Kids who ate 'Zipfizz' thinking it was candy end up in the emergency room. In it, Examiner.com reports that:
January 16, 2010 - Zipfizz, an energy drink mix made to be diluted with water, sickened children at Martha Lake Elementary School when they ate the powdery substance.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.
#1 Jan 19, 2010
Hay my name is cody gebhart and i drink zipfizz one times a day. What do you mean about zipfizz gets you sick.
Add your comments below
|Issue statements from Edmonds School Board cand...||Jul 21||Fred Savage||2|
|Bothell parade, Kenmore fireworks headline even...||Jul 6||bette lynne||2|
|Lynnwood Tavern - it was an icon in it's day (Jan '10)||Jul '15||Marty||7|
|Free tax preparation available starting on Jan. 20 (Jan '15)||Jun '15||Jen||4|
|3 Years and Depressed Daddy is still waiting to...||Jun '15||Depressed Daddy||1|
|Asking for Edmonds/Lynnwood comunity help.. (Sep '14)||Jun '15||Depressed Daddy||8|
|Unclaimed $3.3M lottery ticket about to expire (Sep '13)||May '15||Daniel Romero||2|
Find what you want!
Search Martha Lake Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC