Warning to parents: Kids who ate 'Zip...

Warning to parents: Kids who ate 'Zipfizz' thinking it was candy end up in the emergency room

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jan 16, 2010, titled Warning to parents: Kids who ate 'Zipfizz' thinking it was candy end up in the emergency room. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

January 16, 2010 - Zipfizz, an energy drink mix made to be diluted with water, sickened children at Martha Lake Elementary School when they ate the powdery substance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Cody gebhart

Everett, WA

#1 Jan 19, 2010
Hay my name is cody gebhart and i drink zipfizz one times a day. What do you mean about zipfizz gets you sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martha Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Issue statements from Edmonds School Board cand... Jul 21 Fred Savage 2
News Bothell parade, Kenmore fireworks headline even... Jul 6 bette lynne 2
Lynnwood Tavern - it was an icon in it's day (Jan '10) Jul '15 Marty 7
News Free tax preparation available starting on Jan. 20 (Jan '15) Jun '15 Jen 4
3 Years and Depressed Daddy is still waiting to... Jun '15 Depressed Daddy 1
Asking for Edmonds/Lynnwood comunity help.. (Sep '14) Jun '15 Depressed Daddy 8
News Unclaimed $3.3M lottery ticket about to expire (Sep '13) May '15 Daniel Romero 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martha Lake Mortgages