Lynnwood, Monroe traffic cameras roll on

Jan 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: HeraldNet

It has been awhile since we took a look at traffic-enforcement cameras in Snohomish County.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 11, 2013
mikie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

get rid of them.. but they won't because they are addicted to our money.. it's their crack cocaine they have to feed the monkey..
A m mason

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

If you think they will get rid of there money grabbing things, you must live in a place where you thought law enforcement is to protect us! Well your about to get bent over!
You see when they say "crime doesn't pay" ,what they really mean is there is no money in it ,so they fill in the blank spot with something that does,TICKETS.( with an average fine of $100 ) there is a ticket handed out every 15 seconds it our great nation.
I myself just got done with this revenue game,that's what it is,nothing with public safety or anything close to it in mind. Now it's not just for traffic that you are stopped for,it has now become a tool to see what's in your pockets. I am writing from personal experience ,as I was provided this reasonis to check to see if I had any weapons.
Like weapons are illegal? Then after he got done stealing my medical marijuana,when the law says that they can only take a sample,he said if I was good boy(arg) I could drive away from here tonight, a very intimidating event. As to date there are no charges and I have not received my medication back. This was done by state patrol man STEEL ,how in your face is that name. There is a home robbed every 15 seconds in this country and when asked why we can't put officers in schools to try to prevent shooting like we have seen, the answer is ,We don't have enough money for that. Go figure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Martha Lake Discussions

Search the Martha Lake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Tue EasyEed 710
Gang concerns draw crowd in Marysville (Nov '08) Jun 24 curious8 14
Schools? How do I find which school my kids att... Jun '14 Doreen 1
Edmonds Lutheran aims to be recognized for acce... Jun '14 Rainbow Kid 2
Debate: Marijuana - Bothell, WA (Sep '10) Jun '14 Carter 23
Temple shrine is dream come true for Northwest ... May '14 Elise Gingerich 2
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Bothell, WA (Nov '11) May '14 Elise Gingerich 5
•••
•••