LMAO

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#57031 Jun 27, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to be dishonest, DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
Really? Why did you lie and say your were going to Kansas City and participate in an anti-"Occupy Kansas City" demonstration?

Why did you lie and say you had an uncle who is a military general?

Why did you lie and say that there is a traffic light on Hwy 169 at the Fire Station?

Why did you lie and say that you are not "Dan"?

#57032 Jun 27, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to lose to you, Dawg! I OWN your little yellow biotchass! LMAO
You lose every time you go yelling and screaming to your fantasy place under the porch! You even think it is real, so you run away and hide so you will not have to endure even more azz-kicking.

#57033 Jun 27, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about politics, Dawg. It's about peoples' lives, and that's where you DUMBASSocrats lose it. You make everything political and forget about the people. You look for the political win. I am looking for PEOPLE to win. I couldn't care less about your politics. I am only on here because I obviously irritate you and it's fun seeing you try to mask how ticked off you really are! LMAO
Why should I ever be "ticked off"? Should you ever think that you won a point, please be so kind as to tell me. As I recall, you haven't made a serious point since you got on here.

#57034 Jun 27, 2012
ROFL! Here comes the "Etch-A-Sketch" flip-floppist again!

In a 2006 video, Romney calls the "individual mandate" ESSENTIAL to healthcare reform! How quickly he forgets, when it is convenient for him to do so!

Be sure to watch the video of Romney calling the "individual mandate" ESSENTIAL! ROFL!

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/28...
WHITE DEMS NOT 4 OBAMA

Smithville, MO

#57035 Jun 28, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I am a racist. So is most everybody. Just admit it. You will feel better about yourself if you come out of the closet.
I've admitted mine several times. I make no bones about it and I damn sure ain't embarassed about it. I HATE Arabs and Muslims (although that isn't a race, it's a religeon)...every last one of them are scum.

Ranking of SCUM
1. Pedophiles
2. Arabs/Muslims
3. Liberals

For the most part there is no real difference in any of the 3, they are all the scum of this planet.

Short of that I have no other racism/prejudice.
WHITE DEMS NOT 4 OBAMA

Smithville, MO

#57036 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>
You lose every time you go yelling and screaming to your fantasy place under the porch! You even think it is real, so you run away and hide so you will not have to endure even more azz-kicking.
Now who is it that has been running and hiding under the porch? Ah yes, you Dawg. Once again you copy what has already been said about you. Pathetic!
WHITE DEMS NOT 4 OBAMA

Smithville, MO

#57037 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Really? Why did you lie and say your were going to Kansas City and participate in an anti-"Occupy Kansas City" demonstration?
Why did you lie and say you had an uncle who is a military general?
Why did you lie and say that there is a traffic light on Hwy 169 at the Fire Station?
Why did you lie and say that you are not "Dan"?
Hey stupid...he doesn't have a clue what you are talking about. But ho right ahead, make an even bigger dumbass out of yourself then you normally do.

You keep calling it as lie because your dumbass got duped by a joke. It's OK dawg, your Liberals ego doesn't allow you to just accept that you were had by a joke. But the truth is, you know it, and that is why you keep bringing it up, to reassure your precious little ego that you didn't get owned, but you did.

Anytime you want to come here and see it for yourself you are welcome to do so. But I am sure you will stay hidden under the porch to afraid to come see for yourself.

I am not Dan, never have been never will be. Nor am I "Sure" posting from Ozark. But I am getting a kick out of watching you say things to him that he doesn't have the slightest idea about. He already thinks you're an idiot, which he is right, but you're making an even bigger idiot out of yourself by doing so.
WHITE DEMS NOT 4 OBAMA

Smithville, MO

#57038 Jun 28, 2012
ROFL! Here comes the "Etch-A-Sketch" flip-floppist again!
In a 2006 video, Romney calls the "individual mandate" ESSENTIAL to healthcare reform! How quickly he forgets, when it is convenient for him to do so!
Be sure to watch the video of Romney calling the "individual mandate" ESSENTIAL! ROFL!
ROFL! Here comes the "Liar-in-Chief" evolver (which is what a "flip-flopping" Liberal is)again!

In a 2008 video, Obama calls Bush "Unpatriotic and Irresponsible" for adding 4 trillion in debt in 8 years. Meanwhile Obama has added over 6 trillion in 3 1/2 years.

How quickly he forgets, when it is convenient for him to do so!

Be sure to watch the video of Obama calling Bush "Unpatriotic and Irresponsible" ROFL! Talk about a load of horseshit coming out of someones mouth. Not didn't mean a word of what he said. In fact it was almost like he was predicting what would be the truth, and worse with what he has done, about himself.

Then go take a look at the debt after just 3 1/2 years of Obama

WHITE DEMS NOT 4 OBAMA

Smithville, MO

#57039 Jun 28, 2012
Who else than Obama is able to lie 16 times in 3 minutes ?
&fe ature=related

65 Outrageous Lies by President Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

53 seconds that should end a presidency

Obama - 16 broken promises

UNBELIEVABLE OBAMA GAFFES, Mistakes, Lies, and Confusion

Great way to start a day, laughing at Obama!!!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#57040 Jun 28, 2012
MASSIVE SL MELTDOWN wrote:
That is not my Anthony "Weiner" in that picture....or whatever lies he made up that ruined his career.
Joe Biden on culturalism: "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."
Barack Obama: "I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?"
Al Gore: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."
Nancy Pelosi on the economy: "every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs."
Barack Obama on a tornado that killed twelve people: "In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died - an entire town destroyed"
Bill Clinton: "It all depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is' is."
I can keep going dumbass LADYBOY. You're such a idiot it's mindboggling.
Mindboggling...that is, that I completely OWN - Stop make that BONE You... HUH DAN????

Hey MonkeyDAN ...Get a Job... Get Off Topix...Try to get a REAL LIFE!!!

ROLMFAO !!!!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#57041 Jun 28, 2012
NOT The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindboggling...that is, that I completely OWN - Stop make that BONE You... HUH DAN????
Hey MonkeyDAN ...Get a Job... Get Off Topix...Try to get a REAL LIFE!!!
ROLMFAO !!!!
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#57042 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>
I leave that chore to you. I will do my job of pointing fingers at racists within the Neo-CON party, in particular the "Tea Party.
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL
Yellow libhater

Springfield, MO

#57043 Jun 28, 2012
Holder,slapped.Obamacare,slapp ed.Any IDIOT claiming Universal health care and Romney care are the same is clearly a liberal Obama moron.The Federal Gov Cannot and will never tell us what we have to pay for.Just as Obama and all loser Lib dems will find out.This food stamp jerk off loser p[res is DONE.Just like the unions against Scott Walker.America heading toward the good side again.Obama was a disgusting failed experiment.What a scumbag!!!

#57044 Jun 28, 2012
WHITE DEMS NOT 4 OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text> ... I HATE Arabs and Muslims (although that isn't a race, it's a religeon)... every last one of them are scum....
tinyurl.com/saybigot

#57045 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text> ... You keep calling it as lie because your dumbass got duped by a joke....
Anytime you want to come here and see it for yourself you are welcome to do so. But I am sure you will stay hidden under the porch to afraid to come see for yourself....
When you lied and got caught, in order to save face, you called it a JOKE! It is YOU who is the JOKE!_8-)

"porch"? There is no "porch" in the cyberworld. You are ranting again.

#57046 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text> ...
In a 2008 video, Obama calls Bush "Unpatriotic and Irresponsible" for adding 4 trillion in debt in 8 years. Meanwhile Obama has added over 6 trillion in 3 1/2 years....
Bush43 added 4 trillion in debt in 8 years because Bush43 was a military adventurist with poor economic policies.

President Obama has added 6 trillion in 3 1/2 years to keep this country's economy from going under as a result of Bush43's excesses.

The Republicans ruin the economy (so they can buy up businesses on the cheap and lay off workers), and the Democrats have to come along and clean up the mess. As an example, President Clinton turned the economy around and handed Bush43 a budget surplus, which Bush43 quickly spent like a kid in a candy store!

Bush43's legacy: "The Great Recession" -- the worst US recession since the "Great Depression" of the 1930s.

And Romney, if he were elected, will do the same thing as Bush43. Romney "likes to fire people." Romney likes to buy businesses cheap, run up large borrowing debts, file bankruptcy and run away with the cash, and fire all the workers.

As Biden said yesterday, "Romney is great at creating jobs -- in Singapore!"

#57047 Jun 28, 2012
Great way to start a day, laughing at Obama!!!
Actually, a great way to start a day will be laughing at the last gasps of the Republican Party, hijacked by the Neo-CONs, on Nov. 7. The Neo-CONs have painted themselves into such a small corner of the political spectrum that NOBODY else will vote for them. Not Independents. Not even moderate Republicans. Only the "Rush Limbaugh foaming-at-the-mouth" crazies, and fortunately they are still in the minority, despite their lies and propaganda.

R.I.P. GOP 1854 - 2012

#57048 Jun 28, 2012
With President Obama ahead of Romney in the polls in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, it is all over for the formerly "Grand Old Party" (meaning before it was taken over by the Neo-CONs).

The website "270towin" already gives President Obama 217 electoral votes. If you add Ohio (18), Pennsylvania (13), and Florida (29), President Obama will have 277 electoral votes!

It will be deja vu all over again, just like in 2008!

(Except THIS time, the Republican Party will NOT "rise from the ashes.")

R.I.P. GOP 1854 - 2012

#57049 Jun 28, 2012
Yellow libhater wrote:
Holder,slapped....
Actually, NOT. And will not be.

I do commend you upon your fine choice of another alias name! ROFL!

"Yellow" libhater! It is good that you can admit that you are "yellow" as in "cowardly." That may be your first step to recovery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noranda 7 hr robin 99
why is EP on the new madrid forum 11 hr wrong 4
Eric (Jan '14) 16 hr Jay singleton 16
I talked to the cute guy in the brown jeep at C... 22 hr haha 13
warning Thu allezeyonme 1
nsa Thu Whatuwant 3
found dead Wed allday 2
Marston Dating
Find my Match

Marston Jobs