KNOW4FACT

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 14, 2010
WHO THE F*** HEARD ABOUT JULIE AND GERALD BROCK HOUSE BEING BROKEN INTO THEN THE ROBBER SET IT ON FIRE......WELL GUESS WHAT IT WAS GERALD BROCK HIMSELF........HE AHS BEEN GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SHIT FOREVER AND IT IS TIME HE GETS HIS ASS CAUGHT..........I HOPE U BURN IN HELL URSELF U NO GOOD F*****(
mike busby

Pinellas Park, FL

#2 Dec 22, 2010
gerald and julie are good people they never done shit like that looka at your mayor she seems to like insurance claims tho . iv new them for about five years and they try to help every peoson that comes around asking for a hand out ..
you betcha

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 25, 2011
i think if anyone burns in hell it will be g. brock j. brock l. moore and bo moore. you go know4fact we all are with you.
ThatOneGirl

Chaffee, MO

#4 Sep 11, 2011
For yall's info neither of them was in the state so jerk off bitches
MEE

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2011
All ya'll want to do is talk crap about something you know nothing about....i bet none of you b****es would say anything like that to his face!!!!
i know4 a fact 2

Wentzville, MO

#6 Oct 10, 2011
KNOW4FACT wrote:
WHO THE F*** HEARD ABOUT JULIE AND GERALD BROCK HOUSE BEING BROKEN INTO THEN THE ROBBER SET IT ON FIRE......WELL GUESS WHAT IT WAS GERALD BROCK HIMSELF........HE AHS BEEN GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SHIT FOREVER AND IT IS TIME HE GETS HIS ASS CAUGHT..........I HOPE U BURN IN HELL URSELF U NO GOOD F*****(
i got ur ip address knowforafact and i ran it and i know for a fact who you are mother-f,i owe the brocks a big favor,now im going to pay it so get ready prick im coming.youll wish you never seen topix when im done with ur ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joyce Lancaster 18 hr top notch 2
Here's a copy of the sunshine law citizens Sat Dave 2
City worker troy Thu MsKnowitall 9
Anyone Apr 28 Lol 7
Above the Law Apr 27 Guest 5
sara nolen (Jul '15) Apr 27 beenthere 27
Fam trucking and Halfords station Apr 26 concerned friend 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marston Mortgages