Hot stuff

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Nov 11, 2009
just asking wrote:
whos this boy??is he trouble???
if its who i think it is hes a hottie. Id hook up with him 4 a nite

Mexico, MO

#3 Nov 16, 2009
Yea he's trouble, he's been involved in a lot of drug stuff and cried when he found out he had to go to jail after he broke into a church
guest is lame

Saint Clair, MO

#4 Nov 16, 2009
how do u know? u must be a unhappy customer.lol

Mexico, MO

#5 Nov 18, 2009
It amazes me how immature people can be...
so what

Florissant, MO

#6 Nov 18, 2009
guest, SIMPLE things ; amuses SIMPLE minds.
SAB

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 20, 2009
I'm a friend of JP's family and he isn't any more trouble than your average TEENAGER, so get a life, and stop talking about the activities and lives of teens.
And whoever said he cried... how many teenagers do you know have been sent to jail and held back their tears?

Mexico, MO

#8 Nov 23, 2009
You must not be to good of friends with them if you think he isn't in as much trouble as a "average" teenager
lil sis

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 24, 2009
okayy well im justins lil sister and yea hes got in lots of trouble but hes a good [erson and i bet none of yall would go and say all this stuff to his face!and hes a good person an average teenager!!

Mexico, MO

#10 Nov 24, 2009
Its sad when someones little sister has to fight their battle for them...
lil sis

Fenton, MO

#11 Nov 26, 2009
uhm fyi if u wasnt on her running your mouth you wouldnt have to worry bout his little sister fighting his battles and im sure u wouldnt tell him every thing your talking about on here but i sure will!
oh no

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Nov 27, 2009
lil sis wrote:
okayy well im justins lil sister and yea hes got in lots of trouble but hes a good [erson and i bet none of yall would go and say all this stuff to his face!and hes a good person an average teenager!!
no no no no no no no he never has and never will be average anything he a minnus to socioty.no no no0 no no no no
DEAR GUEST

Maryland Heights, MO

#13 Nov 27, 2009
U NEED A LIFE SO U CAN STOP TYPING NEGATIVE THINGS BOUT PEOPLE U DONT KNOW. DOES THAT MAKE U FEEL IMPORTANT? IT SHOULDNT, IVE READ ALOT OF UR COMMENTS AND UR A TOXIC PERSON. IF I FIND OUT WHO U R UR N DEEP S**T.

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 27, 2009
DEAR GUEST wrote:
U NEED A LIFE SO U CAN STOP TYPING NEGATIVE THINGS BOUT PEOPLE U DONT KNOW. DOES THAT MAKE U FEEL IMPORTANT? IT SHOULDNT, IVE READ ALOT OF UR COMMENTS AND UR A TOXIC PERSON. IF I FIND OUT WHO U R UR N DEEP S**T.
i have alife.but if it was left up to justin he would see to it that he would have part of it.yes i do know justin phelps.no no no heck no hes not a good person. nooo nooo noooo noooooooooo
Lil sis

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Dec 5, 2009
well then why dont you go talk to him cuzz ur just runnung your mouth cuzz he would beat your a$$ and im sure if you know him you would shut the f**k up:)

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Dec 5, 2009
Lil sis wrote:
well then why dont you go talk to him cuzz ur just runnung your mouth cuzz he would beat your a$$ and im sure if you know him you would shut the f**k up:)
just like justin to hide behind lil sis .hes a woosie.i will not shut up and u cant make me ha ha ha
Jennifer S

United States

#18 Dec 12, 2009
lil sis wrote:
Justin doesn't have a lil sister i date him for two years and i know...
lil sis

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Dec 12, 2009
then you should know who i am and know i clame him as my brother think about it cuzz i know who u are!:)
Lyssa Bitch

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Dec 16, 2009
i beleive he hasn't done a damn thing to any of you and you need to not run your mouth unless you back it up so get it stright i am a real good friend of JP's and he is just a normal teenager going through some tough shit and so am i so if your talkin bout him your affending me. so stop talking bout him got it?? THANK YOU!!!
dirty south

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Sep 8, 2010
wat yall ant got no more shit 2 tlk bot jp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
food 20 hr Koopa 25
Make up videos Thu Norma Jeane 9
Prettiest girls (Jun '17) Thu GUEST 23
mineka holmes (Oct '15) Thu jay 6
Fake Apr 18 Cassie 2
Hannah Crumley Apr 18 Grim Reaper 10
rent Apr 16 TimeTraveler31 2

Marston Jobs

Personal Finance

Marston Mortgages