Justin Tyme

Matthews, NC

#63 Jan 23, 2012
Rat the turd! Really? Someone would call themselves Rat the turd? People in Marshville NEVER cease to amaze.
Big redneck

Matthews, NC

#64 Jan 24, 2012
unknownbojang wrote:
for the little ass that bartendes at shooters ,u need not to try and boot carla and ratt out of there jobs ,eventho lisa kisses your ass don't mean you are somebody special because they will fuck u just like they do ratt and carla they will eat you up to your face and talk shit about u behind your back .ratt and carla have kept that place going lisa and ray r never there so therefor they have no clue of whats going on ,if you need to know anything just ask ratt and carla they will tell you the truth about what really goes on at shooters ,So little ms.lynn u need to find your ass a new job and let carla and ratt do there's.so you think u r all that but guess what your ol man wants me !!!!!!!!!
The only one that wants you is Ratt the Turd , He cheated on his wife with Carla and now is cheating on Carla . Lynn is a loyal person who will not take crap from anyone as you found out . Ratt the Turd is what it is ! If it looks like a turd smells like a turd then you got yourself a turd.

Since: Jan 12

Matthews, NC

#65 Jan 24, 2012
Don't know who this Rat the turd is, sorry they got you confused with me. First, anybody that knows me knows how my nickname is spelled. Secound, if you think you know me well enough to talk about me then be big enough to come and say it to my face. Shooters is run by Ray & Lisa, no one else. So what if they are not there some of the time...... They deserve time away from the business. For all of you that have never been inside Shooters stop in sometime and you will see that it is a friendly place to relax and enjoy the company of fellow Marshville citizins.
Haji Ali

Matthews, NC

#66 Jan 25, 2012
RATT1969 wrote:
Don't know who this Rat the turd is, sorry they got you confused with me. First, anybody that knows me knows how my nickname is spelled. Secound, if you think you know me well enough to talk about me then be big enough to come and say it to my face. Shooters is run by Ray & Lisa, no one else. So what if they are not there some of the time...... They deserve time away from the business. For all of you that have never been inside Shooters stop in sometime and you will see that it is a friendly place to relax and enjoy the company of fellow Marshville citizins.
In my country we honor the Ratt he is the highest symbol of justice for our people . He is called Ratt "the turd " because he hangs out with turds of Marhville .He has left our country to seek his fame and fortune at a place they call Shooters or Shoot her , Something like that . We wish Ratt " the Turd " the best of luck .
Leroy Brown

Matthews, NC

#67 Jan 26, 2012
RATT1969 wrote:
Don't know who this Rat the turd is, sorry they got you confused with me. First, anybody that knows me knows how my nickname is spelled. Secound, if you think you know me well enough to talk about me then be big enough to come and say it to my face. Shooters is run by Ray & Lisa, no one else. So what if they are not there some of the time...... They deserve time away from the business. For all of you that have never been inside Shooters stop in sometime and you will see that it is a friendly place to relax and enjoy the company of fellow Marshville citizins.
I hear you are a good pool player ? I then Mr. Ratt challenge you to a game of pocket pool at Shoot hers .

Since: Jan 12

Matthews, NC

#68 Jan 30, 2012
hey leroy anytime ur ready we will play some pool
isabella helms

Monroe, NC

#69 Oct 26, 2012
yeah im clints middle daughter i found this website trying to find out some stuff about my dad and i have a few things to say.. my dad did do stuff to me when i was younger but is that what you want to sit around and talk about?!?! and my mama did get re-married but he did not take all her money the devorce was mutual. so all the people that think the know somthing or heard somthing from a friend doesnt know everything(trust me ive dealed with this all my life) i have no idea about what happend at that bar but i havent really seen him latey.I MEAN THIS WITH NO DISRESPECT but what happend with my dad is his business and im sure none of you would like to be talked about behind your back. my prayers go out to all of you. god bless:)
tracy

United States

#70 Oct 26, 2012
Just for the record...the girl screaming with Clint was absolutely not his daughter...let's get that straight right now.
Stacey E Lemmon

Monroe, NC

#71 Oct 26, 2012
A bit over a year ago he was telling people that "I put a Voodoo Curse" on the windows of his Bar...lol
More of the unpleasant "rumors" that I have heard about "Stacey".... oh well...
know it all

Matthews, NC

#72 Oct 27, 2012
Clint's daughter bella needs to know the truth about her mother and step father. It is all in writing n the paperwork. Please call me & I will show you!!!! You need to know the truth!! Mom is mad because she did not get the $ she wanted for stuff that was not reimbursable such as dreamable base makeup! We have all paperwork when you are ready babygirl!! We think and worry about you all the time. We have all medical paperwork. God is with you and we love you!!!!
do u reallly know

Matthews, NC

#73 Oct 28, 2012
tracy wrote:
Just for the record...the girl screaming with Clint was absolutely not his daughter...let's get that straight right now.
How do u really know?????
shut up

Palmetto, GA

#74 Oct 28, 2012
No one cares. No on goes to Shooters anymore. The owners and their bartender Lynn ran all the customers off. Pull down the shades and turn off the lights cause ain't nobody coming to drink a beer tonight. It's better to stop in Wingate get a bottle of liquor and drink at home.
john hamhock

Matthews, NC

#75 Oct 29, 2012
The only time I ever went in there was to play a few games of pool, and the owner wouldnt leave me alone, wanted to talk to me. Now I am not anti social, but when I play pool, I like to be left alone, my concentration is not that great anyway, and I cant talk and play at the same time.
isabella helms

Monroe, NC

#76 Sep 16, 2013
OK i wrote on here before and i don't get it the kids at my school are always bothing me about this website please stop talking about this for whoever said that was not his daughter it is and now im mad i don't get why you guys feel like its OK to talk about someone like there not there and now putting this stuff online inset any better! you have no idea what the kids at my school say about my family. i don't even live in mashville anymore and i still have to deal with this everyone on this website needs to grow up put on you big boy and girl panties and get over yourself im sure you know someone who has mad bad decisions in your life and you wouldn't want everyone to know about. i wish you guys would think about what you say before you put it on the internet because no im known as the girl with the baby raper dad at my school everyone needs to grow up
SoOverIt

Matthews, NC

#77 Sep 17, 2013
isabella helms wrote:
OK i wrote on here before and i don't get it the kids at my school are always bothing me about this website please stop talking about this for whoever said that was not his daughter it is and now im mad i don't get why you guys feel like its OK to talk about someone like there not there and now putting this stuff online inset any better! you have no idea what the kids at my school say about my family. i don't even live in mashville anymore and i still have to deal with this everyone on this website needs to grow up put on you big boy and girl panties and get over yourself im sure you know someone who has mad bad decisions in your life and you wouldn't want everyone to know about. i wish you guys would think about what you say before you put it on the internet because no im known as the girl with the baby raper dad at my school everyone needs to grow up
This thread had been dead for a year!! It was forgotten about! You're just trying to stir up trouble and drama.
Geesh

Charlotte, NC

#78 Sep 17, 2013
SoOverIt wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread had been dead for a year!! It was forgotten about! You're just trying to stir up trouble and drama.
For real! Let's sleeping dogs sleep!
Mmmhmmmm

Monroe, NC

#79 Sep 18, 2013
isabella helms wrote:
OK i wrote on here before and i don't get it the kids at my school are always bothing me about this website please stop talking about this for whoever said that was not his daughter it is and now im mad i don't get why you guys feel like its OK to talk about someone like there not there and now putting this stuff online inset any better! you have no idea what the kids at my school say about my family. i don't even live in mashville anymore and i still have to deal with this everyone on this website needs to grow up put on you big boy and girl panties and get over yourself im sure you know someone who has mad bad decisions in your life and you wouldn't want everyone to know about. i wish you guys would think about what you say before you put it on the internet because no im known as the girl with the baby raper dad at my school everyone needs to grow up
Maybe you should focus on learning while your in school.
isabella helms

Monroe, NC

#80 Nov 21, 2013
f*** all of you guys what you guys put is still startin shit at my school yeah u wrote it a long time ago but its still happening and do u know y... BECAUSE ALL OF YOU GUY DIDENT STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!! you need to realize what you put online is forever just because you guy are in Marshville dose not mean you have to act stupid and i get passing grade so don't even try to play me like i'm stpid
Wow

Charlotte, NC

#81 Nov 26, 2013
isabella helms wrote:
f*** all of you guys what you guys put is still startin shit at my school yeah u wrote it a long time ago but its still happening and do u know y... BECAUSE ALL OF YOU GUY DIDENT STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!! you need to realize what you put online is forever just because you guy are in Marshville dose not mean you have to act stupid and i get passing grade so don't even try to play me like i'm stpid
Did you pass spelling or learn about run on sentences, etc? Just wondering.....
Stacey E Lemmon

Waxhaw, NC

#82 Nov 29, 2013
Why did the bar Owner Raymond ... go to Telling people that I "Put a Voodoo-Curse" upon the Windows of his "Establishment"...?? ??...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi Neighbors! 3 hr Elm Street Visionary 7
Town Manager Amanda Reid (Mar '14) 3 hr Going broke in PM 52
Pinky Marsh (Feb '14) 23 hr pinky marsh 73
Speed trap is working Tue Hernando 1
Pawn Shop (Nov '13) Dec 7 Ray Thornburg 14
monroe water dog park (May '13) Dec 7 In the know 26
ghost town (Apr '14) Dec 7 scoob 7
Marshville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marshville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marshville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marshville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:21 am PST

NBC Sports 8:21AM
PFT Live: Bears talk with John Mullin, Week 16 picks
NBC Sports 9:08 AM
Derek Anderson tries to rebuild bridge he napalmed
NFL 9:32 AM
Cam Newton takes first-team reps at Panthers practice
NBC Sports 9:46 AM
Panthers' Newton works with first team at practice - NBC Sports
ESPN10:11 AM
QB Newton works with first team in practice