1. NC Speaker of the House Jim Black found GUILTY of conspiracy and accepting bribes
2. NC Sec of Agriculture Meg Scott Phipps found GUILTY of perjury, obstruction of justice, fraud, witness tampering and other charges
3. NC Senator John Edwards admitted GUILTY adulterer and fornicator behind the back of his dying cancer stricken wife. He is being investigated currently for using donated campaign funds to "pay" his mistress
4. NC House member Thomas Wright found GUILTY of fraud and obstructing justice
5. NC Senate member R.C. Soles presently awaiting trial for assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury for shooting a man who knocked on his back door.
6. NC House member James Green found GUILTY of tax evasion
7. Andrew D. Reid, Democratic organizer, activist and chief Western NC fundraiser plead GUILTY to sexual molestation of a minor
8. US Congressman Frank Ballance found GUILTY of conspiracy to commit mail fraud and money laundering
9. Former NC Governor Mike (Sleasley) Easley found GUILTY of illegally failing to report donated campaign contributions and donated airplane flights. Currently being investigated for fraud, misuse of power, corruption and taking bribes.
10. Present Governor Bev Perdue currently being investigated for accepting illegal contributions from Rusty Carter, his family and associates representing the packaging industry in eastern NC. Admitted GUILTY of misrepresenting donated air travel on her campaign report.
NC House member Prior "I really live outside the district but pretend to live in Wadesboro" Gibson for being a tool of the Democratic leadership and voting as he is instructed thus ignoring the will of the people of his district.
Larry "The Lurch" Kissell for pretending to vote against Obamacare after Nancy Peloski told him they didn't need his vote. Kissell has been Peloski's "lackey" voting with the California liberal 96% of the time.