How low will Obama go !

How low will Obama go !

Created by Christian conservative on May 31, 2010

68 votes

Click on an option to vote

Erase Christianity

Support the muslims

Ignore the Oil spill

Spend our last dollar

Deflate the dollar

Not go to Arlington Nat Cem

Pass nationalized HC

Ignore the people

Take away our rights

Apointing transgender to offic

Christian conservative

Indian Trail, NC

#63 Jul 25, 2010
DaDogDetective wrote:
Wow! They must have gotten all those results at a klan rally...I'm doing a good job!
Just curious what part of that ABC poll was racist?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#64 Jul 27, 2010
Dood......did I say anything was racist??? You are a good politician dood! Go to church.
Christian conservative

Matthews, NC

#65 Jul 27, 2010
DaDogDetective wrote:
Dood......did I say anything was racist??? You are a good politician dood! Go to church.
I spend at least 5 hours a week in my Church. The kkk is a racist group? So I'm not sure dadogdetective what did you mean by your previous comment.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#66 Jul 27, 2010
Christian conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I spend at least 5 hours a week in my Church. The kkk is a racist group? So I'm not sure dadogdetective what did you mean by your previous comment.
My mistake.....I thought you were someone else, sorry. Someone at food lion told me I was wrong on who you were....my bad!
nobama

Locust, NC

#67 Aug 3, 2010
The doctor had his TV on in his office when the news of the military base shootings at Ft. Hood , TX came on. The husband of one of his employees was stationed there.

He called her into his office and as he told her what had happened, she got a text message from her husband saying, "I am okay." Her cell phone rang right after she read the message. It was an ER nurse, Im the one who just sent you a text, not your husband. I thought it would be comforting but I was mistaken in doing so. I am sorry to tell you this, but your husband has been shot 4 times and he is in surgery."

The soldier's wife left Southern Clinic in Dothan , AL and drove all night to Ft. Hood . When she arrived, she found out her husband was out of surgery and would be OK.
She rushed to his room and found that he already had visitors there to comfort him.
He was just waking up and found his wife and the visitors by his side. The nurse took this picture.





What? No news crews and cameras? This is how people with class respond and pay respect to those in uniform.
I sent my cousin in Fayetteville , N.C.(Retired from Special Forces) that picture of George W. visiting the wounded at Ft. Hood . I got this reply:

What is even better is the fact George W. Bush heard about Fort Hood, got in his car without any escort, apparently they did not have time to react, and drove to Fort Hood. He was stopped at the gate and the guard could not believe who he had just stopped. Bush only asks for directions to the hospital then drove on. The gate guard called that "The President is on Fort Hood and driving to the hospital."

The base went bananas looking for Obama. When they found it was Bush, they immediately offered escort. Bush simply told them to let him visit the wounded and the dependents of the dead.

He stayed at Fort Hood for over six hours, and was finally asked to leave by a message from the White House.

Obama flew in days later and held a "photo" session in a gym, and did not even go to the hospital.

All this I picked up from two soldiers here who happened to be at Fort Hood when it happened.
This Bush/Obama/Ft.Hood story is something that should be sent to every voter in the US . Those who wanted "change" certainly got it.


Someone, PLEASE, show me anything that will tell us that Obama has ANY respect for the country he leads! I'm looking for just a little sign of respect!
Terry Gaddy

Indian Trail, NC

#68 Aug 4, 2010
I ain't go no use for Obama. He lies through his teeth just like all politicians. They tell you anything you want to hear just to get elected. Once they are in they screw up everything. Obama is giving away the country. He said if he was elected there would be jobs. No jobs! He said low taxes but mine will be the same if not higher. He said he would end the war. We are still there. He said free healthcare. It looks like everyone will be required to have health insurance which we have to pay for. thatr's not free healthcare. Let's face it Obama is a screw up, just like Bush.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#69 Aug 4, 2010
FINALLY!!! PROOF that PRESIDENT was born in Hawaii & is therefore a U.S. CITIZEN by BIRTH!!!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/08/...
Christian conservative

Lexington, KY

#70 Aug 15, 2010
Can you believe Obama endorsed the Muslim mosque in New York just feet away from the towers. I know they have a right to build but is it right.
I say no.
Spec

Matthews, NC

#71 Aug 15, 2010
Like someone pointed out yesterday yes the muslims have the right to build a mosque there but to compare:
.........It would be like the Germans putting up a memorial to Hitler at Auschwitz or the US having an atomic bomb celebration at Nagasaki and Hiroshima

It's a slap in the face to the families of those 3,000 Americans who died at the hands of Muslim extremeists.

It's like a grandstand "in your face Americans" from the Muslim world.

I don't care how tolerant you are of other people's religion it's insulting and demeaning.

I have lost my confidence in Barack Obama and will not vote for him in 2012

Sweet Daddy

Wilmington, NC

#72 Aug 15, 2010
Spec wrote:
Like someone pointed out yesterday yes the muslims have the right to build a mosque there but to compare:
.........It would be like the Germans putting up a memorial to Hitler at Auschwitz or the US having an atomic bomb celebration at Nagasaki and Hiroshima
It's a slap in the face to the families of those 3,000 Americans who died at the hands of Muslim extremeists.
It's like a grandstand "in your face Americans" from the Muslim world.
I don't care how tolerant you are of other people's religion it's insulting and demeaning.
I have lost my confidence in Barack Obama and will not vote for him in 2012
What have we come to? No common sense.
Norma

Mooresville, NC

#73 Aug 15, 2010
I can't believe people voted him in to begin with! The Amercian public did not pay attention and fell for the "charismatic persona". Stupid, stupid, stupid. Now we are paying for it, and our children and our grandchildren will be paying for it.

I have heard all my life I would never collect my social security, now I truly believe it.
Norma

Mooresville, NC

#74 Aug 15, 2010
typo American

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#75 Aug 15, 2010
Obama is simply backing the Constitution. Hate the game...NOT the player! The problem is the Constitution and Bill of Rights, which extend the same "rights" and "priveledges" to EVERYONE! The Constitution and Bill of Rights based the foundation of what became the greatest free nation on Earth, and the same documents (sadly) are the very reason for this nations demise, thanks, in part, to the constant "interpretation" by that idiotic bunch known as the Supreme Court, constantly "interpreting and reading into" the words of the documents rather than simply reading it at face value. Morons.
Norma

Mooresville, NC

#76 Aug 15, 2010
Agree, in part. The President is not to blame for all of it, the Congress is where most of the problem is, the whole bunch needs to be thrown out! Actually the President does not have that much power by himself. The system of checks and balances, remember, history, high school?
andy

Waterloo, Canada

#77 Sep 21, 2010
I think he's doing a good job. You dumbass hillbillys talk about heath care, talk about a stupid war that didn't accomplish a damn thing and how you want that financed? I don't agree with welfare, but at least the money stays in the country. Say what you want to, I'm smart, marshville is a bunch of closed minded hillbillys who represent your town well. Way to go dumbass!
Marshvillian

Marshville, NC

#78 Sep 21, 2010
I didn't vote for Obama. He didn't have the experience to serve as president only serving one term in the senate. He was absent a lot after he won his senate seat because he was out running for president. He has even said himself that he hasn't done well so far as president.

I have never seen the country this divided and Obama is the reason. Some think he's God, some think he's the devil. He needs to get the country together to be effective and all he has done so far is pull us further and further apart. He gets on TV and all he does is blame someone else for the trouble the country is in. First it was Bush. Obama went on and on preaching Bush's funeral until people woke up and realized Bush has been out of office 2 years and THINGS HAVE GOTTEN WORSE. Then Obama started blaming Fox news. That's just nuts and people didn't fall for it. Now he is blaming congress which is controlled by his own party the Democrats. He keeps saying he is a progressive not a Socalist but it is just another word for the same thing. He's not fooling anyone!

There are better qualified candidates in both parties. I think some in the Democratic party are going to turn against Obama because they can't support Socialism. The country is more centerist leaning toward conservative. We may seen Obama challenged for the Democratic nomination in 2012!!
Just me

Greenville, SC

#79 Sep 22, 2010
Ya know, I find it funny how it is impossible to "reason" with unreasonable people. I know tree frogs that have more intelligence and sense than all the "birthers" and Obama haters put together! Every president has policies that I disagree with too, even PRESIDENT Obama, but he is putting American people 1st. Just because people don't like the guy, for whatever reason, they blame him for problems caused by previous administrations and scream "socialism" etc etc. Like "Gov't Motors", mortgage and insurance companies. What would you prefer...some mentally disturbed dilldough like George Bush just giving the $$$ away and NOT holding them accountable / responsible? If I helped someone out with that kind of money I would want ACCOUNTABILITY and some changes in in their mis-management too! THEN everyone screams "socialism"! WHY didn't everyone scream socialism over Social Security, the draft, unemployment compensation, welfare, WIC, food stamps, forced bussing, public housing, etc etc ??? What is the problem with healthcare for all AMERICAN'S? It is about time AMERICAN'S got healthcare in exchange for their taxes! It's a start in the right direction. PRESIDENT Obama is getting us OUT of Iraq, where we never should have been to begin with, and is focusing on Afghanistan, where we should have been all along. Time and time again Hawaii has PROVEN that he was born an American. The other night the national news aired PROOF he is NOT muzlum, and when sworn in as a Senator did so using a christion Bible, and then showed Bush defending islam the day after 9-11, saying islam stands for peace. Oh, nobody recognizes that though. All you whiners need to shut up & go with the facts, but you wont.'Cause for whatever your reasons are, you dont like him. Waaaahhh!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#80 Sep 22, 2010
The people will show Obama what they think of his presidency this fall when the Republicans take control of both houses of congress. Obama had better move back toward the center and away from the radical left if he wants to serve a second term. He dazzled everyone with his speeches in the 2008 election but that won't be enough with his record of failure.

His administration has fostered divisiveness and ill will. So much so that a tax revolt (the Tea Party) is getting started and building up speed. Don't underestimate it! The middle class in this country sees Obama as a "Robbing Hood" taking money out of their pockets to feed, clothe, shelter and grant amnesty to illegals. They watch people buying steaks in the grocery lines with WIC and Ebit when they can't afford hamburger.

The revolt is building. Kiss Obama's ass goodbye in 2012
Just me

Greenville, SC

#81 Sep 22, 2010
Mike Stegall wrote:
The middle class in this country sees Obama as a "Robbing Hood" taking money out of their pockets to feed, clothe, shelter and grant amnesty to illegals. They watch people buying steaks in the grocery lines with WIC and Ebit when they can't afford hamburger.
The revolt is building. Kiss Obama's ass goodbye in 2012
And all this didn't exist and happen for DECADES...BEFORE O'Bama???
'Scuse me...PRESIDENT O'Bama.
Just me

Greenville, SC

#82 Sep 22, 2010
Once AGAIN people...READ IT!!!
Ya know, I find it funny how it is impossible to "reason" with unreasonable people. I know tree frogs that have more intelligence and sense than all the "birthers" and Obama haters put together! Every president has policies that I disagree with too, even PRESIDENT Obama, but he is putting American people 1st. Just because people don't like the guy, for whatever reason, they blame him for problems caused by previous administrations and scream "socialism" etc etc. Like "Gov't Motors", mortgage and insurance companies. What would you prefer...some mentally disturbed dilldough like George Bush just giving the $$$ away and NOT holding them accountable / responsible? If I helped someone out with that kind of money I would want ACCOUNTABILITY and some changes in in their mis-management too! THEN everyone screams "socialism"! WHY didn't everyone scream socialism over Social Security, the draft, unemployment compensation, welfare, WIC, food stamps, forced bussing, public housing, etc etc ??? What is the problem with healthcare for all AMERICAN'S? It is about time AMERICAN'S got healthcare in exchange for their taxes! It's a start in the right direction. PRESIDENT Obama is getting us OUT of Iraq, where we never should have been to begin with, and is focusing on Afghanistan, where we should have been all along. Time and time again Hawaii has PROVEN that he was born an American. The other night the national news aired PROOF he is NOT muzlum, and when sworn in as a Senator did so using a christion Bible, and then showed Bush defending islam the day after 9-11, saying islam stands for peace. Oh, nobody recognizes that though. All you whiners need to shut up & go with the facts, but you wont.'Cause for whatever your reasons are, you dont like him. Waaaahhh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
union county animal shelter (Jan '07) Mon Charlie gassed an... 49
looking to buy (Jul '15) Jun 26 Happybuyer 2
Holly Sackett Jun 23 Crill Bigsby 3
Political Propaganda at FHHS-nazi play this wee... Jun 23 Crill Bigsby 4
Wingate Man Kilt By Lawn Mower (Aug '11) Jun 23 Crill Bigsby 23
not such a nice place to live Jun 23 Crill Bigsby 4
Let's play Marshville Jeopardy (Jun '10) Jun 23 Crill Bigsby 604

Marshville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshville Mortgages