went sour

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

I loved you. You hurt me. You lied to me. You broke my heart. I don't want to miss you but I do. It's over. I'll live. But I'll never be the same.
Reader

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

I think a lot of Obama voters are feeling that way. Romney will help us all feel better!
went sour

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

If she reads this she'll know who I am
Knot Werthit

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Don"t tell me you're over there pining about one of these godawful women around here. The women of this area are total eyesores, ignorant, and totally unfeminine. Reset your standards and go find one WORTH grieving over.
went sour

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

This post is for one person only.
Stacey E Lemmon

Wingate, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

I wish you the best Good Sir... just do not allow her to manipulate your feelings... I hope that things work out well for you
went sour

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

No more manipulation. We don't speak. I miss her because she was my whole life. But I can't forgive and forget. I love her but I don't want to anymore. You can't erase love.
Amber

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Shut up Wayne!!! Leave me alone!!!! I did not cheat on you!!! You cheated on me!!! Go back home to your mama and let her take care of you like the three year old you act like!! Stop embarrassing me!!!
i kno

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

U sure it wasn't the famous liar cheating tony helms? He is still doing to us good girls w his funny smell * very small Johnson LOL

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Go to bed kids.
ambiance

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Speaking from experience, it doesn't do any good to think about what might've, should've or could've been. So live for today, say what you mean, and mean what you say.
Don't preach your undying love for someone but behave differently.... the truth has a way of coming out. You can only get by livibg a life of lies for a little while
stop spreading disease

Jefferson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

wife was she married? Seems to be alot of that going around. Someone needs to call these skanks out. And the slimy men who fall for them. Let's name names. Be fun. Wake up people. There is so much cheating in your often communities. Through my work iv discovered that even everyone is living a lie. Only 10% in 150 mile radius of Monroe City had been unfaithful in the last12 months. You well find them in public Parks and hotels frequently. We need to stay posting them. Maybe they well be more respectful and. Descrete. Footnote: The churches are full of them.
Yall are funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

This is one of the most entertaining "Jerry Springer" sites on the Internet. Kudos!
sour

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

You were the only person who stood by me during hard times, lost job, house and court. I knew you were the best thing that ever happened to me. I just never realized my actions would cause you to push me away. I hope one day you will forgive me and know that you were and are the love of my life
Leave

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

DRAMA
shocked

Trenton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

sour wrote:
You were the only person who stood by me during hard times, lost job, house and court. I knew you were the best thing that ever happened to me. I just never realized my actions would cause you to push me away. I hope one day you will forgive me and know that you were and are the love of my life
You thought your actions would bring us closer? You didn't think that creating an atmosphere of lies, lies and more lies would put my defenses up? My suggestions for your future relationships - don't repeat your actions. Don't lie. Don't cheat. Don"t ever do what you did to me again. Then maybe you can have an adult relationship instead of a middle school mind fΠ*. GOD BLESS THE NEXT WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE.
Romantic Tomas A Caronni

Wingate, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I miss you too
I miss counting the freckles on your buttocks
I miss you pulling the hair out of my nose
I miss you eating Fruity Pebbles out of the box
I miss watching you try on sexy looking clothes
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Romantic Tomas A Caronni wrote:
I miss you too
I miss counting the freckles on your buttocks
I miss you pulling the hair out of my nose
I miss you eating Fruity Pebbles out of the box
I miss watching you try on sexy looking clothes
Somebodys been eatin too many fruity peeebles!! Darn it !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marshville Discussions

Search the Marshville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min Victoria 56,214
Do it yourself teeth whitening (May '10) Jul 24 luvnut 21
outdoor art Jul 24 luvnut 2
STD epidemic Jul 24 luvnut 8
Editer of Home newspaper Jul 23 whowhat 2
welcome signs Jul 20 luvnut 7
Joseph L. Clough child molester, drug runner, o... (Nov '12) Jul 19 just a girl 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marshville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marshville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••