Who is the hottest lady and who is th...

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 12, 2012
luvnut wrote:
How about Cristy Medlin from Cristy Clean! Not bad for a bottle blonde.
Only thing about her is she has that condition called noassatall and she's married.
dobro

United States

#22 Jan 12, 2012
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>Small low table eh.
Thats funny right there
dobro

United States

#23 Jan 12, 2012
Ronnie wrote:
I know the ugliest women hang out at shooters. Should rename it shoot her!
Ugly girls need love too
the truth

Peachland, NC

#24 Jan 15, 2012
I think the whole town needs to go to church!!!!!!!

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#25 Jan 15, 2012
the truth wrote:
I think the whole town needs to go to church!!!!!!!
LMAO....SADLY, THEY DO! "PRAISE the Lord...HEY, lookit the sweet 'lil ass on her!" Marshville's best! Dontcha just luv it!
rocker

New Philadelphia, OH

#26 Jan 15, 2012
ha ha that is a good one,that is where you WILL find the hardcore hippocrites, and ones that have their own agenda about their chosen house of worship how it will be run and if they dont like the pastor they will have that person run out of town on a rail! woe be upon a newbie that is trying to get new blood into a church if they dont fit the status quo. you might think church is where you can escape the predujce,but sadly that is not always true.
Stupid little drama town

Charlotte, NC

#27 Feb 4, 2012
HAHA, you guys wouldn't know class if it walked up & spit on ya!
Citizen

Waxhaw, NC

#28 Feb 4, 2012
Stupid little drama town wrote:
HAHA, you guys wouldn't know class if it walked up & spit on ya!
But you are certainly showing your clASS in all of these responses!
citizensouth

Charlotte, NC

#29 Feb 6, 2012
Sho ain't casper. She a creepr
Lasalle Burgess

Charlotte, NC

#30 Feb 9, 2012
There is a married woman in my church that I think is hot. I like a kind of thicker woman, not fat but kind of buxom or voluptuous. She comes walking into church with her hips swaying like she is dancing. If I am close enough to her I can hear her pantyhose making a scratching noise when she walks down the isle. It makes me crazy with lust hearing that and thinking about those thick thighs rubbing together.

I detest little skinny mongrels with tiny breasts and narrow hips. God made women to be soft and curvey with lovely breasts not only for feeding her young but to attract a mate. They don't have to be huge double D hangers. To me that's not attractive but some men absolutely love them huge. I like a nice perky B or C. I think this fine lady is probably a larger C, very nice indeed! One time she leaned over wearing a low cut summer dress when they were passing the collection plate and I got a view of heaven right there in church. I was so excited I let out a gasp but quickly covered myself by shouting "PRAISE HIM, OH YES! HALLILUYA! THANK YOU GOD!" well I got happy and started dancing and the preacher was shouting and I looked over and my dream woman was doing the Hully Gully right beside me, praising, shouting and shaking everything she had.

“Proud to be Yankee”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31 Feb 9, 2012
Lasalle Burgess wrote:
There is a married woman in my church that I think is hot. I like a kind of thicker woman, not fat but kind of buxom or voluptuous. She comes walking into church with her hips swaying like she is dancing. If I am close enough to her I can hear her pantyhose making a scratching noise when she walks down the isle. It makes me crazy with lust hearing that and thinking about those thick thighs rubbing together.
I detest little skinny mongrels with tiny breasts and narrow hips. God made women to be soft and curvey with lovely breasts not only for feeding her young but to attract a mate. They don't have to be huge double D hangers. To me that's not attractive but some men absolutely love them huge. I like a nice perky B or C. I think this fine lady is probably a larger C, very nice indeed! One time she leaned over wearing a low cut summer dress when they were passing the collection plate and I got a view of heaven right there in church. I was so excited I let out a gasp but quickly covered myself by shouting "PRAISE HIM, OH YES! HALLILUYA! THANK YOU GOD!" well I got happy and started dancing and the preacher was shouting and I looked over and my dream woman was doing the Hully Gully right beside me, praising, shouting and shaking everything she had.
Topix needs to add a "STUPID" selection to it's "Judge It" app.
Panhead Charlie

Charlotte, NC

#32 Feb 9, 2012
How about Patty Mills' sister that goes to SPCC and won the beauty contest there? She is young but she is a knockout!
citizen

United States

#33 Feb 10, 2012
Lasalle Burgess wrote:
There is a married woman in my church that I think is hot. I like a kind of thicker woman, not fat but kind of buxom or voluptuous. She comes walking into church with her hips swaying like she is dancing. If I am close enough to her I can hear her pantyhose making a scratching noise when she walks down the isle. It makes me crazy with lust hearing that and thinking about those thick thighs rubbing together.
I detest little skinny mongrels with tiny breasts and narrow hips. God made women to be soft and curvey with lovely breasts not only for feeding her young but to attract a mate. They don't have to be huge double D hangers. To me that's not attractive but some men absolutely love them huge. I like a nice perky B or C. I think this fine lady is probably a larger C, very nice indeed! One time she leaned over wearing a low cut summer dress when they were passing the collection plate and I got a view of heaven right there in church. I was so excited I let out a gasp but quickly covered myself by shouting "PRAISE HIM, OH YES! HALLILUYA! THANK YOU GOD!" well I got happy and started dancing and the preacher was shouting and I looked over and my dream woman was doing the Hully Gully right beside me, praising, shouting and shaking everything she had.
skinny little girl working in town likes to get attention too by wearing low cut tops and bending over to show her little boobs when we go in on payday You can tell by the way she dresses and acts she wants guys to look
CSB

Wadesboro, NC

#34 Apr 5, 2012
KARMA the hottest
waitnc

Indian Trail, NC

#35 Aug 1, 2012
be a fake wit the good girl disguise for now u can silence one but not the rest of us

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#36 Aug 8, 2012
Trust me......I'm working in Mobile Alabama right now & there ain't much here! Can't wait to get home to Marshvegas....NOTHING to even look at here. Scary!
Coco Chanel

Matthews, NC

#37 Aug 8, 2012
Awwww we miss you luvnut.
Marshville Citizen 19

Matthews, NC

#39 Aug 8, 2012
There are SOME quality women in this town, and in this country. But only a very small percentage. And you can bet that these are taken. So, in actual terms there are none. Post mid-20th century women are "liberated". This seem to mean more to the militant ones than it does to the ordinary man who just wants a quality woman to be thankful for.
Liberated means secular. That is, they ignore God's purpose for them. If they don't have this sense of purpose, they are undesirable to me. So, to put an end to this tasteless internet discussion, none are hot and none are classy. The only one I can think of to fit this would be Mrs. Iris Horne. And she is taken. And good for Mr. Horne. May more women follow her example of family value. Then there would be more quality women for everybody.
Let's have no more low-class gossip about women.
Marshville Citizen 19

Indian Trail, NC

#40 Aug 9, 2012
Apologies to Mrs. Horne and the Horne family for mentioning their mother in this kind of topic. That family undertook a HUGE risk when they opened up that new hardware store. And they have and practice family values. You want to know what "hot" is and what "classy" is, look at people with integrity and a sense of home. That's the measure.
LESW

Waxhaw, NC

#41 Aug 10, 2012
there is that one thats easy/go to food lion and get her that arbor mist wine she likes/when she drinks your guaranteed to get u some lovin cause of the way she starts behavin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Bill G. Braswell as Mayor? 13 hr Sybil Shearin 1
Wingate Man Kilt By Lawn Mower (Aug '11) Jul 19 Redneck 24
Marshville sewer status Jul 10 MAGA 6
union county animal shelter (Jan '07) Jun 26 Charlie gassed an... 49
looking to buy (Jul '15) Jun 26 Happybuyer 2
Holly Sackett Jun 23 Crill Bigsby 3
Political Propaganda at FHHS-nazi play this wee... Jun 23 Crill Bigsby 4

Marshville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshville Mortgages