First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wise Oak

Matthews, NC

#21 Feb 26, 2011
Harry Carpenter wrote:
I've enjoyed going to Loblollys and downing a few brews. There are a lot of people who are jealous of Bryan's success. They decided to write insulting things on this message board about him. They don't have the gonads to face him and say these things. Instead they hide behind phony names on this message board and write garbage. I'm supporting Bryan. If you don't like it you know where I work.
I would love to tell it to Bryan`s face but he has his head up his a$$ it`s hard to do that !
TriviaTuner

Matthews, NC

#22 Feb 26, 2011
Wise Oak wrote:
<quoted text>This must be Bryan " Slicky Tricky Trawick " How dare you compare you poor excuse for a bar to the great pine tree ! You should compare your bar to a cactus not a pine tree because you are a " prickley prick "
My comment had nothing to do with Brian(or Bryan?), and it should be obvious it wasn't written by him. It also wasn't about the merits or evils of his or any other bar, or the timber industry. Just that the word loblolly isn't something silly, mumbled by an incoherent drunk, as so many of the posts made it out to be. Perhaps they weren't ignorant of the word's origin, just didn't mind appearing so.
jolly hop

Matthews, NC

#23 Feb 26, 2011
TriviaTuner wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't even seen Loblolly's bar, but since it opened I have read several comments about its stupid name. The loblolly is likely the most common pine tree in the southeast, particularly North and South Carolina. Also, the name chosen for numerous businesses, estates resorts and private clubs. Since the wood industry and clearing forests is so big around here, I thought the name fit pretty well.
I do believe Flo Polly fits the place just right.
HumptyDumptyDEVI L

Marshville, NC

#24 Feb 26, 2011
Trivia:
Crawl back under the rock you live at !! FLOP LILLYS SILLY SUCKING BAR is a FREAKING JOKE !! IF it was located in a town that had ANY govern MORALS other than the desolate FREAKING JOKE of a town MARSHVILLE is would NOT be open ! PERIOD !!

Sooooooooo SHUT HE FU*K UP Bryan or Samantha or WHATEVER MORON opens the door to that PATHETIC business !!!!!!!!!!

Go snort your COKE and chase the HOOKERS in Chester or Wadesboro..........

GET LOST !!!!!!!!

Bye Bye !!
LopFlop

Matthews, NC

#26 Feb 26, 2011
Watch out Trivia! Looks like another mad dog don't care how ignorant they look.
Trivia Tuner

Matthews, NC

#27 Feb 26, 2011
LopFlop wrote:
Watch out Trivia! Looks like another mad dog don't care how ignorant they look.
Not exactly Lop. Ignorant only means being unaware of, or not knowing something. It came be overcome by learning.
But stupid.... Well, that's something you just can't fix.
Harold Traywick

Monroe, NC

#28 Feb 26, 2011
Bryan is kin and I am proud of him. We Traywicks stick together and I'll not give quarter to any of you jealous bastards talking bad about him. If you talk bad about one of us you will have all the Traywicks in Marshville to answer to. Now let the boy run his place like he wants to. If you don't like the way he runs his place then stay the hell away. You are welcome to go the Monroe and talk shit about the bars up there. Go to Munci's and talk shit and you will find out what caliber of amunition he uses. Now shut the phuck up about the Traywicks.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#29 Feb 26, 2011
Fine Tuner wrote:
<quoted text>
Lumber IS a big industry, BUT Lopfally's is just a sad, tee tiny, wannabe bar. Lumber also brings in a lot of $, but Floplolly's depends on others investing to stay afloat. The lumber industry creates jobs, but this "bar" can't even pay it's own light bill. Logging is a honest business, but Loblonely's is ran illegally charging for beer instead of accepting donations & allowing underage girls to serve behind the counter (samantha). Logging is a serious business, but this is a place that attracts that middle aged crowd that never grew up & still likes to show up at high school parties. There doesn't seem to be much correlation between the two businesses, except like the pine tree, the days of this "bar" standing is numbered.
Amen...especially to the thirty-forty something year olds that can't seem to grow up. Thats mostly what I saw there. Donations for a beer????? Please. The operator of that place needs to also grow up.
htfinley

Indian Trail, NC

#30 Feb 26, 2011
The bar owner in Marshville COULD get smart and end up with another PB Scott's type of place on his hands, right here in Marshville. (if anybody remembers the 70's)
guy the truck driver

Matthews, NC

#31 Feb 26, 2011
Harold Traywick wrote:
Bryan is kin and I am proud of him. We Traywicks stick together and I'll not give quarter to any of you jealous bastards talking bad about him. If you talk bad about one of us you will have all the Traywicks in Marshville to answer to. Now let the boy run his place like he wants to. If you don't like the way he runs his place then stay the hell away. You are welcome to go the Monroe and talk shit about the bars up there. Go to Munci's and talk shit and you will find out what caliber of amunition he uses. Now shut the phuck up about the Traywicks.
Harold go back and keep practicing vetenary work with out a licence. Yes you must all be kin because all of you do things the illegal way.You cut horses nuts off with out a licence for money. He sells beer with out a license. Yes you must be kin .....
Hello

Charlotte, NC

#32 Feb 27, 2011
where is this new Bone yard?
Anonymous

Waxhaw, NC

#34 Feb 28, 2011
Visited the new wanna be biker bar in monroe, nice bar but no customer service. evidently bartenders are hard to come by. our drinks were made wrong and served to us by a blonde that looked as if she should be on a pole. won't rush back. friendlier and funner places to go.
beer drinker

Matthews, NC

#35 Mar 1, 2011
bigjim1960 wrote:
Visited the new wanna be biker bar in monroe, nice bar but no customer service. evidently bartenders are hard to come by. our drinks were made wrong and served to us by a blonde that looked as if she should be on a pole. won't rush back. friendlier and funner places to go.
Iheard the Bone Yard turned out to be a let down boner. Bad service stripper style bartender who doesn`t know how to make a drink. I give maybe 4 months and it will out of business .Does anyone know how open up a real bar in Monroe ?
notme

United States

#36 Mar 3, 2011
I hope this Harry Carpenter is not the one I go to church with. I don't think he would tell anyone if he did visit that place.
Louise

Monroe, NC

#37 Mar 4, 2011
I don't like to tell this......but...sometimes I like a good cold beer. I've found a nice place right here in Marshville where I can get one. It is run by that nice Mr. Brian Traywick who is kin to all of the Traywicks here about. The place is named for the native pine trees around Marshville. It is called lOBLOLLIES. It is a nice place to meet good looking men who live here. So come on out girls.
Mark

Matthews, NC

#38 Mar 4, 2011
Boneyard has been open for 6 days so far... Membership was cut to $10 per person till the end of April... Opening a new place takes a little time to get all the kinks worked out... Word of mouth and FB have been the only advertisement... But in the end it will be great place to have a cold one, listen to bands, and just relax... Once warmer weather gets here and the outside bar is open, I believe the place will be doing well... And it is a beautiful place for sure...
Bobby

Matthews, NC

#39 Mar 4, 2011
Just keep Zero down out of the place they suck!
Queen Bee

Mooresville, NC

#40 Mar 16, 2011
I was at the grand opening of The Boneyard Tavern and they was hopping.They was packed. The bartenders was doing a great job. The people that works there are great people they have smiling faces and I for one likes having a drink at a place where people are nice and have smiles on their faces. It's about time Monroe gets a bar whereit is drama free and have great people working there. I will be back. In fact I will make The Boneyard Tavern my new and only hang out spot. Those of you that wanna talk crap about people must not have much of a life other then to talk about people. Get a life and stop being haters. Stop putting people down. This bar is gonna be a happening place and when people go they will have a great time. So I for one will not listen to all you haters. Get a life and think what if it was you that was being talked about. I'm sure God wouldn't like what you are saying about people. Thats all I have to say, just GET A LIFE and stop with putting people down.
nice girl

Waxhaw, NC

#41 Mar 17, 2011
Queen Bee wrote:
I was at the grand opening of The Boneyard Tavern and they was hopping.They was packed. The bartenders was doing a great job. The people that works there are great people they have smiling faces and I for one likes having a drink at a place where people are nice and have smiles on their faces. It's about time Monroe gets a bar whereit is drama free and have great people working there. I will be back. In fact I will make The Boneyard Tavern my new and only hang out spot. Those of you that wanna talk crap about people must not have much of a life other then to talk about people. Get a life and stop being haters. Stop putting people down. This bar is gonna be a happening place and when people go they will have a great time. So I for one will not listen to all you haters. Get a life and think what if it was you that was being talked about. I'm sure God wouldn't like what you are saying about people. Thats all I have to say, just GET A LIFE and stop with putting people down.
The BoneYard is full of drama just like flop loonies, Heck two of the bartenders are putting each other down because they are jealous of each other and one quit and still talks $hit about her. DRAMA,DRAMA ,DRAMA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEVER leave your children alone with the PERVER... (Oct '11) 4 min Custody Victim 13
accident near Forest Hills School Mon Remembers 4
Jeopardy Oct 20 Elm Street Visionary 28
Charlotte Hornets Oct 16 Hub Justice 2
Too many ads on Topix (Dec '13) Oct 16 Hub Justice 7
Pinky Marsh (Feb '14) Oct 16 pinky marsh 57
best food buys Oct 15 PawPaw Godwin 6
Marshville Dating
Find my Match

Marshville Jobs

Marshville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marshville News, Events & Info