Arrest made in Union County triple ho...

Arrest made in Union County triple homicide

There are 43 comments on the WSOCTV story from Jul 11, 2012, titled Arrest made in Union County triple homicide. In it, WSOCTV reports that:

The Union County Sheriff's office announced Wednesday night it had made an arrest in connection to a triple homicide that happened in Marshville early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSOCTV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I am Randys Gay friend

Fort Mill, SC

#41 Jul 29, 2012
I miss my him.
Loooooove,
Bobbie
Pathetic

United States

#42 Jul 30, 2012
Cuz, I am simply amazed at your proficiency with the English language. Physicol...c'mon. Really? Locomotive is a train. Nifs is...well I'm not so sure what that is. A kilt is a traditional skirt-like garment worn by Scottish men. Suricid is...um...well...you got me again. Not sure. Maybe you should consult a dictionary before you make any more posts here...or at least enable spell check. This is pathetic.

Since: Jul 12

Charlotte, NC

#43 Jul 30, 2012
I am his cuz wrote:
Well I am Randy cuz and i will tell you he innercent an it is all a pack of lies made up be coz they can't fine out who done it. So they put it on Randy. They ain't got no physicol evendences directly to Randy. They ain't got no locomotive or no guns or nifs, at all. They figure Randy is dumb and he will go along with it because he can set up in jail and get free food, cloths, computers, cable TV and never have to work ever again. Well he don't want to be in there the rest of his life so he ain't going to say he done it like they thought. He tole me Ronnie kilt Crystal and Jerry come up an seen it an Ronnie shot ham and then commit suricid.
If that were so, then why did your cousin remove things from the crime scene? Also, is this posting a joke, or are you truly that poor of a speller? I'm going to truly hope that this is a joke, because you really make me sad. Please tell me this posting was a joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wingate Man Kilt By Lawn Mower (Aug '11) Jul 19 Redneck 24
Marshville sewer status Jul 10 MAGA 6
union county animal shelter (Jan '07) Jun 26 Charlie gassed an... 49
looking to buy (Jul '15) Jun 26 Happybuyer 2
Holly Sackett Jun 23 Crill Bigsby 3
Political Propaganda at FHHS-nazi play this wee... Jun 23 Crill Bigsby 4
not such a nice place to live Jun 23 Crill Bigsby 4

Marshville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance