Arrest made in Union County triple ho...

Arrest made in Union County triple homicide

There are 43 comments on the WSOCTV story from Jul 11, 2012, titled Arrest made in Union County triple homicide. In it, WSOCTV reports that:

The Union County Sheriff's office announced Wednesday night it had made an arrest in connection to a triple homicide that happened in Marshville early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSOCTV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
none

San Jose, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Yeehaa and we owe it all to the law enforcements. Great job guys.
Curious

Marshville, NC

#2 Jul 12, 2012
OK someone tell us about the guy who did the deed. I know some of you out there know about him. Inquiring minds want to know.
Curious2

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Does anyone know this twisted dude? Is he known in the area?
Reese

Waxhaw, NC

#4 Jul 12, 2012
he lived next door to the victims. Wish they'd give some more info.
BiscuitLips

United States

#5 Jul 12, 2012
I've only been in shooters twice, and one time I was there I ran into the guy. It was pretty vacant aside from a few other people and me and this Randall character started up a conversation. He was telling me how he got expelled from East Union for hitting a teacher, or possibly the principal, and in his words, "I sent him flying under the desk." He said he didn't go back to school after that so I'm assuming he never finished middle school/high school. The thing that really struck me is how much he talked about God. I confirmed with him I was a Christian too, and at that point he went on for at least 15 minutes about how you have to follow the Lord, be righteous, etc. Now it seems so creepy to realize I was talking to a guy who would murder three people some months later.

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 12, 2012
BiscuitLips wrote:
I've only been in shooters twice, and one time I was there I ran into the guy. It was pretty vacant aside from a few other people and me and this Randall character started up a conversation. He was telling me how he got expelled from East Union for hitting a teacher, or possibly the principal, and in his words, "I sent him flying under the desk." He said he didn't go back to school after that so I'm assuming he never finished middle school/high school. The thing that really struck me is how much he talked about God. I confirmed with him I was a Christian too, and at that point he went on for at least 15 minutes about how you have to follow the Lord, be righteous, etc. Now it seems so creepy to realize I was talking to a guy who would murder three people some months later.
Amazing ain't it! I'm always suspicious of anyone & everyone especially when they speak of being such a good Christian. Sad it's that way but it sends up my antennas.
know

Myrtle Beach, SC

#7 Jul 12, 2012
I know for a fact this Guy they called him Bubba he was banned from shooter's last Year because him and his father would start trouble every time they came in they would show up already drunk on liquor and Bubba girlfriend was scared of him and his dad they put women down and thought women wouldn't capable of doing anything
Humpty Dumpty

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jul 12, 2012
One of MarshVegas' finest citizens!
Scared

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2012
I know some of his family members but I never met this guy. Ive been told that he is a good guy. I just wonder if he is really saved. I am scared that he will beat the rap. If u do that to ur cousin and neighbors what else have u done that u didnt get caugjt for.
hangman
#10 Jul 12, 2012
this guy is no diffrent than the other prisoners. he dosent deserve to walk the earth. off with his head!!....period!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jul 12, 2012
Scared wrote:
I know some of his family members but I never met this guy. Ive been told that he is a good guy. I just wonder if he is really saved. I am scared that he will beat the rap. If u do that to ur cousin and neighbors what else have u done that u didnt get caugjt for.
I don't know if you got to watch the press conference this morning, so I apologize if I repeating info to you, but Cathey said straight out that they have enough evidence on him to convict!

As careful and meticulous as they were in gathering evidence and for a sheriff to say that out right, they must have him dead to rights on this.
Really

Indian Trail, NC

#12 Jul 12, 2012
North Carolina needs a no-trailer ordinance. Seriously.
Unbelievable

Columbus, NC

#13 Jul 12, 2012
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing ain't it! I'm always suspicious of anyone & everyone especially when they speak of being such a good Christian. Sad it's that way but it sends up my antennas.
True!! I had an encounter with a "Jesus-freak", only to find out that the person was very, very mentally unstable. Bipolar, Schizophrenia....you name it, he had it! So, I too am very cautious around people like that!
Unbelievable

Columbus, NC

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Reese wrote:
he lived next door to the victims. Wish they'd give some more info.
According to UPI.com ,.....Morrison's criminal record consists of a reckless driving conviction, a conviction for operating a vehicle without insurance and having expired registration. He was also convicted for marijuana possession. He has pending DWI and open container charges against him.

http://m.upi.com/story/UPI-69321342120538/
Wondering

Indian Trail, NC

#15 Jul 12, 2012
Where was his grandmother's property that they found the stolen items on?
Just wondered if it is close by or maybe in SC since SLED was called in to help.
just a friend

United States

#16 Jul 13, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Where was his grandmother's property that they found the stolen items on?
Just wondered if it is close by or maybe in SC since SLED was called in to help.
She lives in wingate.
Joe

Albemarle, NC

#17 Jul 13, 2012
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing ain't it! I'm always suspicious of anyone & everyone especially when they speak of being such a good Christian. Sad it's that way but it sends up my antennas.
Me too! Anyone I've ever met in my life that claimed to be good Christians, have ended up to be bad news. Especially in business matters.
Believer

Indian Trail, NC

#18 Jul 13, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Me too! Anyone I've ever met in my life that claimed to be good Christians, have ended up to be bad news. Especially in business matters.
I am very sorry if you have had these bad experiences.
There are always some that claim Christianity, but don't feel it in their heart or live it in their lives.
But even the best Christians are still just human, and will always be subject to human frailties and human failures. I know so many Christians who are wonderful, loving, giving and honest people. But I don't know any of them who are perfect.
I hope that your future experiences with Christians will be reflective of what Christ would truly have them to be.
Friend

Monroe, NC

#19 Jul 13, 2012
The killers father was arrested today for being a felon and having a firearm in his possession. I wonder if e parents were in on it. Seems kind of hard to hide bloody clothes from a trailer full of people!
mawmaw

Wadesboro, NC

#20 Jul 14, 2012
BiscuitLips wrote:
how can you call yourself a christian and sit in a BAR and talk about the LORD? I dont think God was pleased at all with that!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Edwards Murder Trial (Jan '10) Apr 18 Edwards01 28
not such a nice place to live Apr 12 not known 2
Wagon wheel? Apr 1 Roger 2
Are there any haunted places or homes around here (May '13) Mar 25 Olive branch resi... 34
News Duo wanted in Salisbury armed robbery, burglaries Mar '17 Save money 1
Ain't nobody to blame but me (yourself) Mar '17 God loves us 3
Close minded Christian's judge Mar '17 God loves us 3

Marshville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshville Mortgages