Word is out, Old Skool going out of b...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sad friend of Old Skool

Canton, OH

#21 Jun 10, 2012
Good Lord, stop people. Get a Life.
Person In the Crowd

Canton, OH

#22 Jun 10, 2012
The person spreading all the rumors and lies,is Lynn. She is such an ungreatful bitch. She had a loser job at Ray's making no money, and Jesse and Robert felt sorry for her and offered her a job. She talks about Robert and the other mechanic all the time. She tells people that they can't fix bikes and ruins them. She says all kinds of things about them. She got mad because Robert got in her face, she was pissed. She treats that poor husband of hers like a dog, talks shit to him in front of the crowd at old skool, we have all heard it. She acts kind of manly if you ask me. I believe that Lynn is the person saying all this awful shit on forum, you have to be there a lot to know any of some things that were written. I know she is jealous of Robert and has said in so many words, like how he spends his money. Its none of her business, she is just mad because she don't have any. Her bike just got a lot of work done on it, on credit, so if she tells anyone how much she paid she is lying. She starts more crap, everwhere she is. I know that most people can't stand the sight of her. And yes, we are all aware of your trouble making. Give Jesse's place a break.
customer of old skool

Franklin, NC

#23 Jun 10, 2012
Just so you all know ,Jesse stills owns Old Skool Kustoms and always will ,so no matter what kind of bull shit that Robert tells doesn't mean shit ,he likes for people to think he is a big shot the only thing that is big about him is his lies that he beleives himself .And for business at Old Skool kustoms there is no service work because they cant fix anything in the service department,and that came from Jesse because he told me that he would fix my bike for me at night .Any body's name can be on a piece of paper so you can run a business ,that doesn't mean you own the place ,so Robert quit trying to steal Jesse's business and get your own ,ol sorry you are a broke piece of shit !!!!!!!!!!
Joe Lee Simpson

Charlotte, NC

#24 Jun 11, 2012
The one above this one is Lynn. You can tell by the way she talks about Robert.
john barker

Mooresville, NC

#25 Jun 11, 2012
Old Skool built my basket case 81 sportster last year and it runs/looks exactly how I wanted. They have just about completed my 81 shovelhead and I will be riding it this Saturday. Both bikes were fairly priced service and turned out like I had hoped!
nunya

Whitesburg, TN

#26 Jul 10, 2012
this comment is for the bitch calling thumpers friends/brothers a piece of shit!!!i have known them guys for years and from what i heard donna parker was told if she wanted anything for bikes she was to let them know,and her shity ass house was not in foreclosure when thumper passed,she thought she was gonna get rid of thumpers shit and make some money cause her dumb ass got fired from wal mart.glad she screwed outta money,and that sportty they took from whale holes house for 500 bucks was supposed to go to someone else guess her brother in law is just as big as crook as her and bobby dumb ass are.hell atleast you could depend on those guys that had thumpers bikes,and that guy that called hot rod i feel bad for him i went to visit him one day and guess when it comes down to brothers and friends you find out who they when your down out,seems to me they all forgot hot rod was still alive his poor ole lady havin to take of him and three kids all by herself,and donna and robert fucked them outta 1100 hundred dollars they spent on thumpers bike cause they were told it was theres before the old guy passed on what bunch of shitty ass brothers and friends to have bein down like that.i hope my brothers and friends wouldnt do me like that if i wrecked my bike,in my oppion your all a piece of shit,even jesse diaz if thats even his real name.FTW
Person In the Crowd

New Philadelphia, OH

#27 Jul 21, 2012
Wow, Nunya, I think you are one of the only one's who see's things clearly. Donna is a ghetto crack ho and I see why Thumper left her. She made a lot of money on what she sold,( I have friends where she sold it) she went through it with that crowd at her house. Everybody is better off just forgeting her sorry ass, and lets all learn from this. We can really be let down. Jessie Diaz is one sorry piece of shit. Nobody with money goes to that sorry place, he can't do nothing but keep up the whores in his life. He can't pay his help hardly, and get this, he let the woman Lynn off several days a week, just so he could give up money to his ho's. I know he was married, did she finally dump his sorry ass????Hey guess who is spotted keeping time with Jessie, noneother than his last ho that (worked) ha ha in that shop he closed up. I quess if you got the money he's invested in those boobs, he is gonna get his moneys worth. That idiot Robert is still there and that other mechanic. Donna is still going there getting money, now,if he can't do better than that. All friends of Thumpers are happy to see that the bitch got just what she deserved. Robert pathetically comes on to women in that place and at restaurants around town, somebody said that Tracy had to tell him to leave one of his waitresses alone and that he doesn't eat there anymore, that he's afraid his wife will find out. Also rumor is he has eyes for waitress at Pier. Lets find out. What he did to Thumper, I will do everything I can to expose him. I hope she will read the forum sometime and see just whats going on. So for those out there who know anything, keep it coming. Lets bring down the house.Don't hate the messenger hate them for the crap they are doing. Remember what a friend Thumper was to all of us. This is for you friend, RIP
witniss

Wadesboro, NC

#28 Jul 24, 2012
To day I seen what a supposed to be christian did to another brother, push him around scream like a mad man call him every cuss woord he could and call the law saying he had no right to be in his own shop. I will never ever let Robert Dilling touch or sell anything to me or my brothers. He is one wacked fool who thinks God has led him to his promise land, Get life Robert and leave our town . We don`t your kind here.Go screw someone else like your famous for.
mary dilling

Monroe, NC

#29 Jul 29, 2012
To witness, which you probably were not even there.No one knows what really is and has been going on at Old Skool, except Jesse and Rob. So what if Jesse got shoved, he deserved to have his ass kicked to hell, and he know its. Just thank the lucky stars you and all who think Rob is such an asshole that you never became a partner with Jesse, if Jesse did to you what he has done to Rob,you all would truly understand. If I was a man and Jesse had done to me what he has tried to do to Rob, he wouldn't need any treatments. Since all of you think he is so great, go get your money and tell him you want to buy in. No of you mean anything to him, none of you would ever do what Rob has done. I don't care if any of you ever shop there, that just means Jesse will be broke, it certainly never has gone into Robs pockets, isn't that right Jesse.
nunya

Elizabethton, TN

#30 Jul 31, 2012
hey mary im guessing your robs wife!from what ive heard he is not worth the air that comes outta his mouth or is that his ass he is talking out of,heard he beats on and talks to women like there a piece of shit also heard he gave his word to hot rod and his ole lady he would pay hot rod for the money he had to put in thumpers bike just to ride it,pretty bad a mans brother gives him a motorcycle while on his death bed and robert takes off someone elses property after his pussy ass gets the marshville cops to show him were hot rod lived,hot rod gets into a life threatining accident and needs his money and im a man of word robert never paid the poor guy.so robert is just as full of shit as jesse is.and i gurentee ya if hot rod werent so messed up from the accident robert would need some kinda treatment when hot rod got done with him,sorry piece of shit screw a man and his wife and 4 kids out of a thousand dollars or so his family probably needs more right now then any asshole in marshville,hell ill bet he yells at you and beats your ass if you dont kiss hiss ass,that kinda man aint nothin but a big pussy!
Seen It

Matthews, NC

#31 Jul 31, 2012
Looks to me like the big 'pussy' is the one that won't even put his name on his brave ranting.

I don't have my work done at Old Skool, so I don't have a dog in this fight. But I do know the score.
All you boys need to grow up and ACT like the tough, responsible men you think you are, instead of a bunch of whining punks and thugs.
This is the kind of crap that keeps people thinking 'white trash' when it comes to bikers.

For the most part, that shop has had a few bad elements FROM THE BEGINNING.
There's a very long list of people that have been ripped off and screwed over. And I'm not talking about just shoddy work either.

You need to get your hearts right and start walking that talk!!!
pork chop

Matthews, NC

#32 Aug 1, 2012
Look like hang out for scum of earth,look like shi-, smell like s-it, most likely it is a turd! Flush please it really stinks. The place and the people give motorcycle riders a bad name.Bunch broke a-ses wonta bs.
Merle

Charlotte, NC

#34 Aug 8, 2012
I hate to see any business close in Marshville!
mary dilling

Monroe, NC

#35 Aug 12, 2012
To Nunya, just letting you know that I don't have anything to do with Old Skool, and am not associated with it. I have said my peace. Everyone needs to remember what goes around comes around. The one thing I want to set straight is that Rob does not beat my ass or anything on me. For people that know me and really know Rob, he is not a woman beater, and never has been. Everyone needs to know the truth, all bikes that were taken from Thumpers friends was Donna's idea. She told cops, Rob and Jesse that his club friends threatened her, and borrowed them before and would not return them. This is old news, she sold them and everthing that could be sold for scrap at the house. She went through all that cash, she and people at her house are nothing but a bunch of drug addicts. She was a typical skanky rotten tooth bitch that caused a lot trouble between friends, just so she could get money for her family's drug habits. I don't blame Thumper for leaving her nasty ass, lets let this all go, if Old Skool makes it fine, if it don't thats fine to. The subject is not even worth talking about. I think everyone is thinking this.
josh

Charlotte, NC

#36 Aug 13, 2012
yall need to pack your stuff and find a new place, the way marshville is going there wont be any bikers here soon, only blacks..and not many blacks ride bikes. to run a profitable business you need customers to support you, and we just dont have it and it gets worse daily. blacks moving in and whites moving out, no bikers coming to a black community, unless they want their rides stolen.
Lol

United States

#37 Oct 20, 2012
This thread is hilarious! All it needs is a chair to be thrown and 50 people in the background chanting "Jerry Jerry Jerry" and we'd have a hit talk show

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Sackett May 21 Ace 2
not such a nice place to live May 15 resident 3
Do it yourself teeth whitening (May '10) May 14 JJJ 29
Political Propaganda at FHHS-nazi play this wee... May 5 Carolina 2
Dan Edwards Murder Trial (Jan '10) Apr '17 Edwards01 28
Wagon wheel? Apr '17 Roger 2
Are there any haunted places or homes around here (May '13) Mar '17 Olive branch resi... 34

Marshville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshville Mortgages