Word is out, Old Skool going out of b...

Word is out, Old Skool going out of business

Posted in the Marshville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
monroe rider

Concord, NC

#1 May 21, 2012
Just heard this afternoon that Old Skool is selling. Anyone hear this. Well, just as well, that place is in need of real owner. Go in the door and there are dogs and cats everywhere, I have even seen poop when I walked around. Is there some mental issues going on with that. I am allergic to animal dander, couldnt believe I had to have animals all around, friendly but unneccesary.
Panhead Charlie

Charlotte, NC

#2 May 22, 2012
Monk, I know it is you. What I don't know is why you have it in for Jesse so that you would make the place look bad. They have been good to you and a lot of other unappreciative people. A while back Jesse had someone make an offer but it wasn't enough. You know who made that offer. In fact you told me that THAT PERSON wasn't capable of running a shoe shine stand much less a motorcyle shop.

I tell you what Monk. Where else are you going to find a shop that handles the quality of parts and does quality work at low prices? You remember when I had that problem with my tranny? The Harley shop in Matthews (before it closed) wanted over $600 to fix it and they said it would take at least 2 weeks. Jesse and them rolled it back there and I was riding the next morning. Cost me $275 and he said if it broke bring it back and he would fix it free.

Why didn't you come with us to Bike Week in Myrtle? Man we had a blast! Remember Charlie Hamilton from Lexington? He said he run into you at the Charlotte Veterans gig. We partied with his club and they had some CRAZY bitches with them. Roll on buddy.
Biker Girl

Indian Trail, NC

#3 May 23, 2012
Jesse is retiring because of his health and the place is up for sale . We also like the shop dogs there so if you don`t like the little dogs there stay away .
the truth

Indian Trail, NC

#4 May 23, 2012
Nobody is going to buy a no-profit cult hangout in a miserable dead town like Marshville. This town definitely needs a higher grade of riff-raff.
betty jean

Marshville, NC

#5 May 23, 2012
Biker Girl wrote:
Jesse is retiring because of his health and the place is up for sale . We also like the shop dogs there so if you don`t like the little dogs there stay away .
mr jessie is a good and decent man . you could learn alot from him.dogs are apart of who he is and i would not haveit any other way.
Panhead Charlie

Charlotte, NC

#6 May 23, 2012
betty jean wrote:
<quoted text>mr jessie is a good and decent man . you could learn alot from him.dogs are apart of who he is and i would not haveit any other way.
You are right as rain on that. Jesse is a good man. He will go out of his way to help people. Monk and that bunch are jealous. If they want to go to get their bikes fixed in Matthews or Charlotte and pay double what Jesse charges it's fine with me. Ain't no skin off my ass.
john barker

Mooresville, NC

#7 May 27, 2012
Jesse says he is closing on the farm this week and has the shop up for sale. He is planning on going back to Cal at the end of summer.
love it

Wadesboro, NC

#8 May 28, 2012
john barker wrote:
Jesse says he is closing on the farm this week and has the shop up for sale. He is planning on going back to Cal at the end of summer.
Yes Jesse is going to California after he sells his Farm but is also comming back to open a bigger motorcycle shop at the fomer auto parts/ auto stereo store right on highway 74 in the foodlion buisness strip. Way better location but Jesse is only going to help the new owners for a few months to get the started.
FXR Rider

Laurel Hill, NC

#9 May 29, 2012
I am goin to hate to see jesse go.. he has been a great help in getting my scooter rolling...
Rip Roadrash

Columbia, SC

#10 Jun 3, 2012
Jesse is selling his farm in Indian Trail. He also has the shop up for sale. He's got a good price on it but I still can't afford to buy it. I've got a small shop here in SC. I only rarely get a hog in here. I'm interested. I'll get up there to look over the inventory at Jesse's place next week.
Jesse Diaz

Matthews, NC

#11 Jun 4, 2012
Old Skool is not for sale ,Many people expressed an interest in buying the place since I developed Cancer but will be here till I die. Yes I did sell my farm last week and now have more time to enjoy the time I have left during the battle with cancer , Thank you all for all your support and hope to continue to help all of you that supported me.
nunya

Smyrna, SC

#12 Jun 6, 2012
old skool customs is maybe worth the dog poop on the floor as you walk through the door.most all parts are from the bikes that have been stripped & stolen. many customers charged outrageous $$$ for work that did'nt need to be done or did because his handywork screwed it up. the lies, stories,illness, miricales,friednds & foes, the lack there of eeeks bull$#*! from the doors...pay the x-tra gass $ to get your bike fixed right...
Monroe biker

Indian Trail, NC

#13 Jun 7, 2012
I would not trust my bike with the two idiots working back in the shop . The skinny druggie looking guy said he paid over 30,000 dallors to go to motorcyle school! He should have spent his money and went to a cooking school instead. Maybe he could have gotten a job ar Waffle House instead. The other older worn not hippy guy put my tire on backwards.Those guys have to take bikes to Heavy to get finished because they don`t know how to fix them , Just ask Heavy . Wish Jesse still owned the place .
nunya

United States

#14 Jun 7, 2012
Heavy ,Heavy He's Are Man!
Bobby Dilling

Monroe, NC

#15 Jun 8, 2012
This is to Monroe biker,you are a lying piece of shit.Why don't you come by Old Skool and give me your complaint to my face. Stop being jealous of what you don't and won't have. You probably owe me money, by the way, didn't your mama send you to school, you can't spell either. You sound like a guy who doesn't work either, you wouldn't know a honest job if it walked up to you. By the way, Old Skool is just fine, keep up the good work, we enjoy the business you bring.
Real old time biker

Indian Trail, NC

#16 Jun 8, 2012
Bobby Dilling wrote:
This is to Monroe biker,you are a lying piece of shit.Why don't you come by Old Skool and give me your complaint to my face. Stop being jealous of what you don't and won't have. You probably owe me money, by the way, didn't your mama send you to school, you can't spell either. You sound like a guy who doesn't work either, you wouldn't know a honest job if it walked up to you. By the way, Old Skool is just fine, keep up the good work, we enjoy the business you bring.
I used to go there when there was some good tecnitions working there now there a buch of shade tree wanta be`s working there with a sledge hammers and cutting wheels. My girl friend ran out of the shop she heard the banging on her bike when it needed was an oil change.Every bike rhat comes in there goes out a lot worst then it did when it came in.Just hang out there and watch what happens there.No wonder mr. jesse got rid of the place.Sad to see such a nice local place go under.But what do you expect when you you have two people with no skills to work on a bike.Just ask around how bad the two idiots turned such a cool place into a disaster do yourself a favor go ask the two idiots in the service if they can put a simple cam and electronic ing. on a bike or how many oz` of oil goes into your front end. Heavy is my friend and you would laught when you hear the stupid things these idiotshave done to bikes.Ask Donna Parker how Robert screwed her real good.
truth

United States

#17 Jun 9, 2012
Why do some people live to destroy others? My opinion is just to make their self feel special. A man gets sick and then his so called friends dive in like a bunch of buzzards trying to get something for nothing. Try to destroy long time real friendships because the more people they remove from that sick persons life they think they can take advantage of the person while their on all that medication. But luckily the sick has true real family that will be there to protect. So beware you know who you are you buzzard.
We know

Indian Trail, NC

#18 Jun 9, 2012
truth wrote:
Why do some people live to destroy others? My opinion is just to make their self feel special. A man gets sick and then his so called friends dive in like a bunch of buzzards trying to get something for nothing. Try to destroy long time real friendships because the more people they remove from that sick persons life they think they can take advantage of the person while their on all that medication. But luckily the sick has true real family that will be there to protect. So beware you know who you are you buzzard.
That buzzard screwd Donna Parker out of two of Thumpers bikes.He looks for people who are need of help then trys to take over like Buzzard.When given the oppertunity he will take over your soul. He has already taken the soul from the skinny guy he hangs with who can`t crap unless he asks first. He has a history of trying to be a big shot but is nothing but an ex drunk druggie who hides behind a church so he can contiue to prey on people He hits up on women all time claiming to be all this atd that.He rides around in a big black truck so people think he is all mighty.He claims to be the bad ass of union county.So beware of the Buzzard!
Panhead Charlie

Charlotte, NC

#19 Jun 10, 2012
Monk, PLEASE! GIVE IT A REST DUDE. Don't you ever get tired of slamming him? It's getting old man and nobody who knows the situation believes you anyway. Your credibility is shot to hell. You think you have a vendetta against him so you proceed to tell some lies and stretch the truth to your advantage. He isn't going to argue with you. He's way above confronting you. It isn't worth his time. I'm just telling you for your own good that if you keep on making inflamatory remarks here and elsewhere you MIGHT BE STEPPING INTO SOMETHING you could regret. If you had to prove what you've been telling people in a court of law you would be up sh_+ creek without a paddle. You would have to perjure yourself or admit it was all a pack of lies.

Just sayin' Monk.
Relative of Donna Parker

Canton, OH

#20 Jun 10, 2012
I would like to set the stories and lies straight. When Thumper died (Jimmy), all she was, was broke and hungry, with a lot of crap that was collected by Jimmy for years. Her house was about to be foreclosed on and her family was 15 days from being homeless. She personally went to see Jesse, and he and Robert and the church helped me. The metal collection was sold for top dollar, and she collected all money and received 75%. It took 6 weeks to clean up the mess, and the 2 bikes you think Robert stole from her, well, he did get 2 bikes, but from the asshole friends that Jimmy had that wouldn't give them to me. Thats right, went right over there and got them, they were sold. He bought one, and the other someone else. The church cleaned the debris from her land and gave them a fresh start. Why anyone would try to hurt Robert really hurts a lot of people, telling these lies. He is a happily married man, and has never done anything with her or anyone else that I know of. So stop saying crap that you think you know, this is hurting people and you are outright lying. Somone is so jealous of Robert, whoever you are you are ridiculous. If he were such a bad mechanic wouldn't Jesse be out of business by now. He is to sick to do anything. This guy is the best friend you would ever want to have, and his religion is real, he is not hiding behind it. By the way it is strange that all this ugly stuff is from Indian Trail, you are one and the same, you should be ashamed pretending to be so many upset people. Stop before you are caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wadesboro man accused of raping child - May 24 cjg58 1
Holly Sackett May 21 Ace 2
not such a nice place to live May 15 resident 3
Do it yourself teeth whitening (May '10) May 14 JJJ 29
Political Propaganda at FHHS-nazi play this wee... May 5 Carolina 2
Dan Edwards Murder Trial (Jan '10) Apr '17 Edwards01 28
Wagon wheel? Apr '17 Roger 2

Marshville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance