illegal immigrants...

Posted in the Marshville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rusty

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

well this is an email i received earlier and wanted to pass along to get your thoughts on it...

You think the war in Iraq is costing us too much? Read this:
Boy, was I confused. I have been hammered with the propaganda that it is the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us.

I now find that to be RIDICULOUS.

I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I also have included the URL's for verification of all the following facts...

Error! Filename not specified.
1.$11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.

Verify at: http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer...

2.$2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.H...

3.$2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.H...

4.$12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!



Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/0...

5.$17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

Verify at http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/0...

6.$3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/%20TRANscriptS/060...

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/0...

8.$90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

Verify at: http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt...

9.$200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSC%20RI%20PTS/...

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US .

Verify at: http://transcripts.cn n./.com/TRANscriptS/0606/12/ld t..01.HTML

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries.. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the US from the Southern border.

Verify at: Homeland Security Report:

12. The National policy Institute, estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.'

Verify at: http://www.na tionalpolicyinstitute./.org/PD F/deportation.PDF

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin.

Verify at: http://www./.rense.com/general 75/niht.htm

14..'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States .'

Verify at: http:// www.drdsk.com/articleshtml %20w.drdsk.com/articleshtml

The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR AND IF YOU ARE LIKE ME HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY; IT IS $338,300,000,000.00 WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY.

Are we THAT stupid? YES, FOR LETTING THOSE IN THE U.S.CONGRESS GET AWAY WITH LETTING THIS HAPPEN YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!!
Test1234

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 7, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Now look up the same statistics on the money spent on blacks. Bet it is even higher. and then look at the stats for the last 50 years, and you will see that we have taken care of the blacks a hell of alot longer and much more costly than any illegal alien, from all other countries put together. Now I am glad you pulled out of the race for council. Thought much more of you before this.
MRSWG3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Rusty I've gotten that email & read the info on the links~I was astonished! I was also amazed how much money is spent a year for FLOWERS & BUSHES that are planted at the White House, Congress etc., several times a year. The amount of money we the tax payers pay for entertainment at the White House is beyond ridiculous! And WE can't jus show up to eat, drink and be merry! Over a million dollars a year for flowers & entertainment~ wish I could waste tax payer money like that!
Sharon

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

MRSWG3 wrote:
Rusty I've gotten that email & read the info on the links~I was astonished! I was also amazed how much money is spent a year for FLOWERS & BUSHES that are planted at the White House, Congress etc., several times a year. The amount of money we the tax payers pay for entertainment at the White House is beyond ridiculous! And WE can't jus show up to eat, drink and be merry! Over a million dollars a year for flowers & entertainment~ wish I could waste tax payer money like that!
Thank you MRSWG3 for adding some real useful info that isnt meant to be hateful. i applaud your diligence to find something more civil and less hateful.
MRSWG3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 7, 2010
 
Rusty ignore Testy; so you have a problem supporting illegal immigrants~so do I. I have no problem with my tax money helping American Citizens who are down on their luck and need a helping hand, I do have a problem with my tax dollars being spent on an illegal who could care less if I need help. Seems Test1234 is a racisit who doesnt like blacks! Thought we, as a country; were beyond that!
MRSWG3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 7, 2010
 
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you MRSWG3 for adding some real useful info that isnt meant to be hateful. i applaud your diligence to find something more civil and less hateful.
I want to clarify that Rusty did not write this. Its an email thats been going around for a few weeks. Rusty posted this because he is concerned with this countries financial situation and these are legit statements, check the links! I dont know Rusty personally, but he seems like a hardworking, honest family man, not an evil man.
TEST1234

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 7, 2010
 
MRSWG3 wrote:
Rusty ignore Testy; so you have a problem supporting illegal immigrants~so do I. I have no problem with my tax money helping American Citizens who are down on their luck and need a helping hand, I do have a problem with my tax dollars being spent on an illegal who could care less if I need help. Seems Test1234 is a racisit who doesnt like blacks! Thought we, as a country; were beyond that!
Citizens down on thier luck is one thing. But down on thier luck for a lifetime? Please! I am not racist, not at all. Just stating facts, and I hope Rusty looks up the stats as I said. I think choosing to post the stats about illigals is racist. Racism is not only about color, it is about any singled out group of people. You will be more astonished at the facts, if you would only look it up yourself. I wont post it because it is wrong and only starts more problems for each group. Take a look at the gaming business in town, it is all people that are on welfare, spending OUR hard earned tax dollars that are in there gambling. Are they hard on thier luck also? Open your minds. We need to embrace each other with love, not resentment. "Do not begrudge thy neighbor"
rusty

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 7, 2010
 
well i just posted it like i said to get different opinions on it. i do find it upsetting an as american that my tax money goes to help ILLEGALS so much. and i also have a problem with people who abuse welfare! if that makes me a horrible person in your eyes then i cant help it. there are plenty of whites that abuse the system as well. i think every race has a select few that give the rest a bad name. i wish that MY government would be more careful with how they spend OUR money. legal citizens should be a priority. rework the whole welfare system, crack down on the ones who abuse it. the people who absolutely need have a hard time getting it. and something else i dont like is our state government talking about giving illegal aliens in our state the same tuition rate as legal citizens at community colleges. i have no problem with you wanting to better yourself but go through the process. this topic has nothing to do with white, black, brown, red, or any other color. it is simply about ILLEGAL ALIENS coming to our country. i am sorry you have a problem with my opinions. but that is the beauty of America. the GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!!! hope you have a great evening.
Norma

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 7, 2010
 
Sorry Test 1234, dyslexia? Or just typos?

Illegals should be deported. I was on a federal jury in Charlotte with an illegal who had been deported, came back, broke the law and was back in FEDERAL court. I told the judge I could not be fair and impartial, to just "SEND HIM BACK" and he gave the the "constitution" statement and I told the judge "Your Honor, he is NOT a citizen, the constitution is for citizens, quit wasting the citizens tax money and SEND HIM BACK"..........needless to say I was not chosen for that particular jury. The next day, out in the hall, I was hailed by all the potential jurors as being someone who spoke the truth. This was people from Anson, Union, Stanly and Gaston counties drawn in for FEDERAL JURY DUTY. I had to do it on my VACATION time!

Why waste our taxpayers' dollars on court for illegals who broke the law? Send them back! I waved my hand in the air for emphasis! I don't think the judge liked me too much because after that, he had a hard time getting a jury, because finally, people began to tell the truth! About the illegals and DRUG DEALERS in federal court. Jail them, deport them! Illegals, deport, don't pay to house them in our jails. Send them back!
TEST1234

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 8, 2010
 
Let me say that I do agree IF they break the law AND are illegal, then send them back. Not a problem. I just know most folks around here have a very difficult time accepting ANY aliens, wheather legal or illegal. They are downright just ugly people when it comes to this issue of a foreigner getting too close to thier home. And these so called christians that come on this site and talk the way they do, post things that stir up more hatred, is beyond me. Just because you see a mexican doesnt mean he or she is illegal, but that is the concensus of some folks here. The fact is they work harder, work for less, make do with less, have a much lower divorce rate, thus much less deadbeat dads with kids that your tax dollars support. Most of our foreigners are very hard working, humble, kind, and loving people, just thankful they have an opportunity to feed thier families. There are a small number that are bad apples, but it doent even compare to the number of bad apples in the black race in Union County. Come over to the jail or go to the local prison, open your eyes people. You wont see many mexicans, mostly blacks. your tax dollars being spent on your "citizens". But then again, Rusty, you didnt say they need to be law abiding citizens to spend your tax dollars on, just citizens right. This is a "free" country, yet nothing seems to be free, not even a right to live here without ignorance and intimidation for being a foreigner. Well, I seem to recall we were really all foreigners at one time.
The truth of the matter is there are plenty of illegals sucking off our tax dollars, but there are many MORE so called citizens that have been doing it far too long. The prisons are overcrowded, but not with foreigners, with blacks and whites that are your so called citizens. Fact is if we didnt have foreigners here to do all the minimal labor jobs that the whites and blacks wont do, then nothing would get done. We dont even mow our own lawns anymore, we pay a mexican to do it for us. They do all the work that we are "too good to do". I hope and pray someday I see your "citizen" kids walking down Main St. holding the hand of a "foreigner", and saying "daddy, this is my boyfriend or girlfriend". You might open your eyes then and really get some education about your tax dollars.
Christian conservative

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 8, 2010
 
I have to agree with those who oppose illegals. Everyone has the same opportunity to get to America, If they do it the right way. Crossing the border illegally causes many problems for the people that live near the border. When they enter they have nothing but determination which is a great quality to have. However no money and the lack of their ability to speak English is disheartening. These American citizens that have to deal with this are getting robbed and killed (fact). No money, food, water and confusion will drive a person to do things they normally would not do.

The drug runners that come across that border is a totally different issue.
TEST1234

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 8, 2010
 
As I said, I do oppose illegals that break our laws, but folks around here see a mexican and automatically think illegal. It is pure hatred and evil for a so called christian to feel that way. And believe me I see this mentality every day. I am shocked at how these folks act and speak towards a human being, wheather legal or illegal, and then have the nerve to call themselves christians.
rusty

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

i think it is funny that you categorize all illegal aliens as mexicans. in fact there are more than just mexicans who cross our borders illegally. and i know you arent talking about me when you say "so-called christians" i am a christian. i have asked the Lord to forgive me of my sins, and asked him to be Lord of my life. also i dont assume every hispanic person living here is illegal. you talk about everyone else being so close minded, you forget to look at yourself. you put all of us who think you should go through the right process to get here in the same hat.(we are all ignorant to our own problems here with true citizens) well thats not true. i told you the welfare system needs to be re-worked to get the abusers out of it. also we need to make punishment more strict for crimes that you do commit so less people who commit them. dont give them all the luxuries in jail that i dont even have. again test this is not an attack on one race or the other like you would like to believe. this is about right and wrong! there is no gray area.and for the record i do mow my own yard, and enjoy it. it is quite relaxing for me.
MRSWG3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I would also like to add that our Welfare system needs to be changed. When someone applies for a job, its a requirment that they take a drug test. Not a single person who signs up for state assistance has to take a drug test; they can get money, food, insurance, phone bill paid, etc. But if I want a job, to make money the government is going to tax & give that tax money to someone on food stamps or etc~I must take a drug test~yet that person who is marching through food lion getting hundreds of dollars in free food a month can do whatever drugs they choose. There are many changes that need to be made to this system~whether your illegal or just mooching off of other hard working Americans! You can get help without a SSCard thats crazy~they float from county to county getting whatever they want~DSS knows they are illegal but they still help~its the law!
rusty

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

also since when is it the governments responsibility to give people a cell phone? i hate that commercial everytime i see it. we have gotten so far off track as a country. our "wants" have become "necessities". why cant we find and elect leaders who will get this country back to where we should be?
Norma

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 8, 2010
 
TEST1234 wrote:
As I said, I do oppose illegals that break our laws, but folks around here see a mexican and automatically think illegal. It is pure hatred and evil for a so called christian to feel that way. And believe me I see this mentality every day. I am shocked at how these folks act and speak towards a human being, wheather legal or illegal, and then have the nerve to call themselves christians.
I don't see a person of hispanic origin and automaticaly think "illegal".........I have lived in other places than Marshville.
Lisa

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 12, 2010
 
Question Mr. Rusty, Do you call yourself a christian? I am in shock to read that YOU posted this. Are you sure you want to be known as a christian man? Why would you promote this kind of propaganda knowing it will stir folks to hate the immigrants more than they already do. you need to be on your knees and do some splaining to the Lord. This is not what a real christian spreads. You are showing others a very poor example of love and compasion. SHAME ON YOU (This is posted by a Sharon on another topic)
Well I have to say if this is wrong for Rusty to post because he is a Christian what does that make people who claim they are Christians, but go to the bar, smoke cigarettes, go to nude bars, party to late, or sleep around with other people? There are worse people out there then someone simply posting an email about illegal immigrants. This is not about whether or not you are a Christian or non Christian. It is not about hispanics being the only illegal immigrants. It is about all races being illegal immigrants. Yes we all came from some other country but that is what papers are for. If you do it legal then there should not be a problem. Why are you standing up for people who are wasting my tax dollars? Are you illegal?

Since: Sep 08

Marshville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 14, 2010
 
Norma wrote:
Sorry Test 1234, dyslexia? Or just typos?
Illegals should be deported. I was on a federal jury in Charlotte with an illegal who had been deported, came back, broke the law and was back in FEDERAL court. I told the judge I could not be fair and impartial, to just "SEND HIM BACK" and he gave the the "constitution" statement and I told the judge "Your Honor, he is NOT a citizen, the constitution is for citizens, quit wasting the citizens tax money and SEND HIM BACK"..........needless to say I was not chosen for that particular jury. The next day, out in the hall, I was hailed by all the potential jurors as being someone who spoke the truth. This was people from Anson, Union, Stanly and Gaston counties drawn in for FEDERAL JURY DUTY. I had to do it on my VACATION time!
Why waste our taxpayers' dollars on court for illegals who broke the law? Send them back! I waved my hand in the air for emphasis! I don't think the judge liked me too much because after that, he had a hard time getting a jury, because finally, people began to tell the truth! About the illegals and DRUG DEALERS in federal court. Jail them, deport them! Illegals, deport, don't pay to house them in our jails. Send them back!
Norma,you are awsome!
Norma

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 14, 2010
 
Thank you "urtheslaveorthemaster ". I love your name. It is so true!

However, I am just too stupid to keep my mouth shut I guess. Over and over the judge asked the jurors "Can you be fair and impartial?" and they said yes. They were lying. Maybe they did not know it but they were lying. It was such an eye opening experience for me, Federal Jury Duty in downtown Charlotte. I am just a country gal, but I know the truth when I see it and I know a lie when I see it.

There are so many problems in this country, not the least of which are the illegals. I have a few hispanic friends, but they speak English, hold jobs and if they are not already citizens, they are working on it.

Test1234, I don't "hate" anyone. That takes too much energy.

Hate is such a powerful word and emotion.

xen·o·phobe - a person who fears or hates foreigners, strange customs, etc.

I am proud to say I am not such a person. I welcome people who are here, legally, to make a better life for themselves and their families.

Since: Sep 08

Marshville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 15, 2010
 
Norma wrote:
Thank you "urtheslaveorthemaster ". I love your name. It is so true!
However, I am just too stupid to keep my mouth shut I guess. Over and over the judge asked the jurors "Can you be fair and impartial?" and they said yes. They were lying. Maybe they did not know it but they were lying. It was such an eye opening experience for me, Federal Jury Duty in downtown Charlotte. I am just a country gal, but I know the truth when I see it and I know a lie when I see it.
There are so many problems in this country, not the least of which are the illegals. I have a few hispanic friends, but they speak English, hold jobs and if they are not already citizens, they are working on it.
Test1234, I don't "hate" anyone. That takes too much energy.
Hate is such a powerful word and emotion.
xen·o·phobe - a person who fears or hates foreigners, strange customs, etc.
I am proud to say I am not such a person. I welcome people who are here, legally, to make a better life for themselves and their families.
My thoughts exactly. Thank you. Now I don't have to write it,you said it for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Marshville Forum right now

Search the Marshville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New town manager hired 9 min VOR 18
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Square 49,338
Marshville's New town manager 7 hr RobinHood 1
new long john silvers in marshville 7 hr luvnut 9
St. Judes Event Held April 12th 18 hr Gail Kiker 1
New Bar Shawnigans is BUST/FAIL Mon Facebook To 12
Home-News Apr 13 luvnut 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marshville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marshville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••