what now

Indian Trail, NC

#1 Mar 16, 2012
has anyone heard about shooter's putting up stripper poles?
Jeff Griffen

Indian Trail, NC

#2 Mar 16, 2012
It better be more like a telephone pole to hold up all the fat ho's that hang out in there. Yeah I said it
what now

Indian Trail, NC

#3 Mar 16, 2012
lmao!! i so agree...
what now

Indian Trail, NC

#4 Mar 16, 2012
whats up with the so called bike gang.. i mean really u call yourselves bikers just because u all have the same vest... too funny..

“Proud to be Yankee”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 17, 2012
Jeff Griffen wrote:
It better be more like a telephone pole to hold up all the fat ho's that hang out in there. Yeah I said it
Priceless!!!
dan

Kershaw, SC

#6 Mar 17, 2012
Yankee bythegraceofGod wrote:
<quoted text>
Priceless!!!
YANNKEE GO HOME .

“Proud to be Yankee”

Location hidden

#7 Mar 17, 2012
dan wrote:
<quoted text> YANNKEE GO HOME .
Only ONE "N" in Yankee and no, we won the war so we are taking the territory....we needa new garbage dump site. Poop for brains.

“Proud to be Yankee”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 17, 2012
dan wrote:
<quoted text> YANNKEE GO HOME .
Dans 'ol lady must be a dancer there LOL!
Diane

Kershaw, SC

#9 Mar 17, 2012
what now wrote:
whats up with the so called bike gang.. i mean really u call yourselves bikers just because u all have the same vest... too funny..
Who said they were a gang ? Just goes to show you how much you know about people who ride motor cycles ! there are a lot of people who have the same patch on there vest , " The Harley Owners Group " all have the same patch does that mean they are a gang ? You need to get a life and quit trying to start trouble in this town ! Feel sad for you .
Jebediah McGoo

Charlotte, NC

#10 Mar 17, 2012
Son! ah is talkin to you. Back when ah was sheruff of Uniun County we run all the motorcycle sissys off. If four wheels ain't good enuf for you then git to walkin!

ah wouldn't set my ass up betwixt two wheels an overtop of a damn motor for all of Brenda Lee's money. It jus ain't safe. ah values my life more than that.

And another thing, them damn idiuts in south carelinner don't wear no helmets. First time they hit the pavement head fust their brains is going to look like the scrambled aggs ah et at Tracey's this mornin.
Debbie

Morven, NC

#11 Mar 18, 2012
Went into shooters bar the night and a few dirty looking bikers I think they are called Dirty Wolves were there. They had knifes on their side like they were going bear hunting . The owner went from having a kids bar to a stripper / biker bar . Glad that the new bar next to shooters is more sports like then the redneck dive called shooters.Go to Reds or the Bone yard nicer places to hang out .
tiffany

Columbus, NC

#12 Mar 20, 2012
I was there on the same night when the DIRTY WOLVES was there boy did they have b.o they need to learn what baths are instead of riding bikes and hanging out at the bar .Someone will get hurt at shooters before all is said and done because of a;ll of the bull shit that goes on at shooters .Ray thinks having these bikers at his bar makes him a bad ass we all know better !!!!!
Citizen

Morven, NC

#13 Mar 20, 2012
tiffany wrote:
I was there on the same night when the DIRTY WOLVES was there boy did they have b.o they need to learn what baths are instead of riding bikes and hanging out at the bar .Someone will get hurt at shooters before all is said and done because of a;ll of the bull shit that goes on at shooters .Ray thinks having these bikers at his bar makes him a bad ass we all know better !!!!!
I think the town of Marshville will close down Shooters real soon.I overheard the owner there one night saying he was going to have the Hells Angels and the Outlaws come to his bar . This guy is a big want to be ! He is bad for our town. I hope the local motorcycle shop stays away from that want to be .
passin thru

Waxhaw, NC

#14 Mar 24, 2012
What happened to that want to be biker bar owner Jeff Cook. I see his bar "Crazy Gators" is closed and up for lease..humm...Is that the same Jeff Cook who wanted to run for county commissioner......hummm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's play Marshville Jeopardy (Jun '10) Jul 25 Badger 599
Vote for TRUMP Jul 19 Enter Username 6
Can a black man be a redneck? (Mar '10) Jul 10 Georgia Peaches 27
How bad is your Windstream DSL? (Nov '11) Jul 6 Driver1979 24
FHHS to change school colors and mascot Jul 2 Get Real 2
July 4th Fireworks (Jun '10) Jul 2 Fun 10
!!Breaking News Kristy Brooks!! (Jan '16) Jun 27 hole in the wall 44

Marshville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance