is john barker for real or is he a fruitcake?

Posted in the Marshville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anson voter

Waxhaw, NC

#1 Apr 26, 2012
I have heard many stories about john Barker from him be a billionaire to being in the mob. Tell us what is the truth please.
Chris Pheifer

Monroe, NC

#2 Apr 26, 2012
John is a nice Christian man. He is none of those things you wrote. He has helped a lot of people I know. I don't think you know him very well. I'm beginning to think you are the nut in the fruitcake of life.
John Hamhock

Waxhaw, NC

#3 Apr 28, 2012
I've met him too and he is a nice guy and a patriot.He would be just fine if elected.

HOWEVER, that radio spot he does on Wixe is something he should have saved his money on.Makes him sound like something I dont think he is, stupid.
voter

Waxhaw, NC

#4 Apr 28, 2012
John Hamhock wrote:
I've met him too and he is a nice guy and a patriot.He would be just fine if elected.
HOWEVER, that radio spot he does on Wixe is something he should have saved his money on.Makes him sound like something I dont think he is, stupid.
" Stupid is what Stupid does "
John barker

Matthews, NC

#5 Apr 28, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>" Stupid is what Stupid does "
Thanks, Louie
humpty dumpty

Griffin, GA

#6 Apr 29, 2012
John is not stupid. He's just like a firecracker next
To a flame...you
Never know when he is going to explode.
john barker

Waxhaw, NC

#7 May 4, 2012
I know I am not a billionaire and not a fruitcake. Are there other choices?
voter

Waxhaw, NC

#8 May 5, 2012
john barker wrote:
I know I am not a billionaire and not a fruitcake. Are there other choices?
Yes you are bull$hiter with many phony stories of what you have ben and done. From being a Don to to being in a bad a$$ biker etc.. John ia a 100% Fruit cake.
john barker

Waxhaw, NC

#9 May 5, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are bull$hiter with many phony stories of what you have ben and done. From being a Don to to being in a bad a$$ biker etc.. John ia a 100% Fruit cake.
Thanks, Louie.....
Friend of Marshville

Mooresville, NC

#10 May 6, 2012
who cares? he couldnt get elected if he running against himself. dont waste valuable time on this, get more local, get involved in your town politics first, change is needed here in marshville more than ever. you are on the verge of going over the edge with no possibility of return.
voter

Waxhaw, NC

#11 May 6, 2012
Friend of Marshville wrote:
who cares? he couldnt get elected if he running against himself. dont waste valuable time on this, get more local, get involved in your town politics first, change is needed here in marshville more than ever. you are on the verge of going over the edge with no possibility of return.
Has John ever done anything good for Marshville or is he a Fruitcake ?
Panhead Charlie

Monroe, NC

#12 May 26, 2012
Hahahaha I know John from the shop. John has a high opinion of himself. He likes himself a lot so naturally he will pat himself on the back and list his accomplishments for you. He might add a little here and there to make his story more interesting but at least part of what he says is relatively true, to a degree, almost. He's ok, he's always laughing and good natured. So he's a bullshi+er, so what? I know a lot of bullshi+ers. So do every one of you people.
john barker

Waxhaw, NC

#13 May 26, 2012
Panhead Charlie wrote:
Hahahaha I know John from the shop. John has a high opinion of himself. He likes himself a lot so naturally he will pat himself on the back and list his accomplishments for you. He might add a little here and there to make his story more interesting but at least part of what he says is relatively true, to a degree, almost. He's ok, he's always laughing and good natured. So he's a bullshi+er, so what? I know a lot of bullshi+ers. So do every one of you people.
Thanks Charlie! If life is not fun, what is the point? I try to help folks when the opportunity presents itself, a joke here and there just for laughs, sometimes I buy someone lunch just to make them feel better. I have lived an unusual life that is true.....
Myles OToole

Monroe, NC

#14 May 30, 2012
He did get arrested in 2004 for threatening to shoot Gov. Mike Easley.
Dan Williams

Monroe, NC

#15 May 30, 2012
Myles OToole wrote:
He did get arrested in 2004 for threatening to shoot Gov. Mike Easley.
Not exactly. Anyway it was dismissed. Actually, as it turned out Easley probably should have been tarred, feathered and run out of Raleigh on a rail for abusing the office of governor. Shooting would have been too good for that rascal. He screwed everyone in this state one way or another.
john barker

Matthews, NC

#16 May 30, 2012
Myles OToole wrote:
He did get arrested in 2004 for threatening to shoot Gov. Mike Easley.
Funny thing about that incident. At the time I answered the question "Why did you threaten to shoot the governor?" about a million times. Answer "I didn't". Later the question became "Why didn't you shoot the SOB?"
Whati Think

Waxhaw, NC

#17 Jun 1, 2012
I think anybody who stands up to the democrat enemies is somebody to be respected. I'm amazed by the number of good decent people still hold on to their democrat registration, yet seem oblivious to the fact that their party is headlong for destruction of this country.
Dan Williams

Monroe, NC

#18 Jun 4, 2012
I don't know if Barker is a fruitcake or not but judging from the look of his midsection I would think he had consumed more than his share of delicious Claxton Fruitcakes. I love a good fresh Claxton Fruitcake.

When I was young my aunt in Georgia would send me a 2 pound Claxton Fruitcake every year. Back then they were $5 which was relatively expensive for such a small cake. Now, they are $20.

During my 20's and 30's I found that eating a fresh Claxton increased my virility and sexual stamina. It would last for more than a month while Viagra would only last about a day.
http://www.claxtonfruitcake.com/
Jesse Diaz

Matthews, NC

#19 Jun 4, 2012
You can call the man anything you want but don`t call him stupid. He is a very interesting fellow and I enjoy his wisdom and how he stands up for what he belives is right . He will help you out if you need need a friend when most other friends won`t. He has seen more and done more than your average politician. And last he is my friend .
TTI

Charlotte, NC

#20 Aug 13, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are bull$hiter with many phony stories of what you have ben and done. From being a Don to to being in a bad a$$ biker etc.. John ia a 100% Fruit cake.
I agree. I have had close interaction with John and his constant lies. No consistency was observed with this "man".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pappys in Marshville. Really? 10 hr Gator Bait 17
Poll Best attorney in monroe (May '14) 12 hr Divorce Court Squ... 23
I wish we could vote on Fern Shubert! Sun Yep 5
Can a black man be a redneck? (Mar '10) Sun Randy thomas 21
618 Archie Lane Monroe NC Sun Randy thomas 6
Debate: Marijuana - Monroe, NC (Aug '10) Apr 22 JUDE 33
Pinky Marsh & Clyde Helms Apr 16 Shane 11
More from around the web

Marshville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]