Marshville Man Arrested Jan.6th-Indec...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
inquireing

Charlotte, NC

#142 Jul 8, 2012
how can i look up the articles and info on all the happenings
Many Questions

Charlotte, NC

#143 Jul 8, 2012
I have no clue who this Clint guy is, but I'm very curious as to your statement that you did a forensic interview with these children. You stated in a subsequent comment that the court records were sealed. I don't know your background or credentials, but why are you speaking about your interview with these children in the first place?????? From an ethical standpoint, you shouldn't be commenting on this WHATSOEVER! If you did do a forensic interview and certainly have no clue that you shouldn't be discussing it, then I am definitely given reason to challenge just how effective your interview skills are and what type of questions you asked. From someone whose profession is in the field of psychology, I find this highly disturbing.
Tara Clontz wrote:
<quoted text>I also had to take a report on this matter and it was just so heart wrenching to hear what was happening to these children. There was evidence of child abuse and sexual misconduct being done to these kids. We did a forensic interview with the children and the eveidence was clear that this man did molest these kids! Just very sad that some people just because they think they know someone for a long time that it makes it right to defend them just cause they are a friend. Sounds like they were part of it also if you ask me!
whatever

Charlotte, NC

#144 Jul 9, 2012
WHAT???????
mawmaw

Sarasota, FL

#145 Jul 9, 2012
Where are the hippa laws? How can you people post this crap on here? If you did interview these kids then how does that give you the right to discuss it? I thought you said a judge sealed the books so where are the hippa laws? Bunch of dumb butts if you ask me!!!!! Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph L. Clough child molester, drug runner, o... (Nov '12) Apr 21 Ben 55
Murder on Lanesboro Road (Aug '12) Apr 21 Brittney Clemmons 11
Review of FAMILY CAR WASH & MINI STORAGE (Apr '13) Apr 15 James Baucom 43
What are they building.... Apr 14 Dauphine Eggers 3
El Vallarte (Aug '15) Apr 13 luvnut 16
Divorce in Union County Apr 8 Same problem 13
News Austin Stroupe Arrested - Charged with felony d... Apr 6 luvnut 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshville Mortgages