Marshville Man Arrested Jan.6th-Indec...
Citizen

Mooresville, NC

#102 Jan 23, 2012
No matter how simple the terms, there will still be some people who either can't, or don't want to understand them.
America Has Got To Change

Chesterfield, SC

#103 Jan 24, 2012
thompson wrote:
<quoted text>pretty sure its true that the police have investigated it and arrested Jerry Marsh they dont bullshit with that....and maybe been there is you Jerry heard its not the first time
Do you not realize that the police investigate and arrest many people all over the country and are found to be NOT Guilty in a court? I will give a couple examples, famous examples since you would probably not know anything about state v. hugo or state v. whoever (not real cases)... and before you even get your fingers ready to talk junk I am not saying that I believe that the people are innocent or guilty just the fact that they were investigated and arrested but later found to be NOT guilty by a jury of there peers. Remember OJ? Remember Michael Jackson? There are countless numbers of people that are investigated and arrested, that simply means as country lawyer posted, that there was/is evidence that suggests a crime has been commited and THEY(the police investigator's) have reasons to BELIEVE that Jerry Marsh commited this crime. Most of the people on here obviously have no idea on how the judicial system works. If you don't want your kids or grand kids over at the Marsh's, fine, don't send them. I don't care, and I'm just tired of see'ing all the backstabbing going on in here. And for those that do not think money is a factor in THIS case, you are sadly mistaken. The parents think that the Marsh's have money and they want it. If (or more correctly when) the civil suit comes out I hope all the bashers are back on here bashing the parents for suing since you believe that money is not a factor.
Amused

Charlotte, NC

#104 Jan 24, 2012
America Has Got To Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not realize that the police investigate and arrest many people all over the country and are found to be NOT Guilty in a court? I will give a couple examples, famous examples since you would probably not know anything about state v. hugo or state v. whoever (not real cases)... and before you even get your fingers ready to talk junk I am not saying that I believe that the people are innocent or guilty just the fact that they were investigated and arrested but later found to be NOT guilty by a jury of there peers. Remember OJ? Remember Michael Jackson? There are countless numbers of people that are investigated and arrested, that simply means as country lawyer posted, that there was/is evidence that suggests a crime has been commited and THEY(the police investigator's) have reasons to BELIEVE that Jerry Marsh commited this crime. Most of the people on here obviously have no idea on how the judicial system works. If you don't want your kids or grand kids over at the Marsh's, fine, don't send them. I don't care, and I'm just tired of see'ing all the backstabbing going on in here. And for those that do not think money is a factor in THIS case, you are sadly mistaken. The parents think that the Marsh's have money and they want it. If (or more correctly when) the civil suit comes out I hope all the bashers are back on here bashing the parents for suing since you believe that money is not a factor.
So out of the cases in history, you mention Michael and O.J.? Really? Even after the cases were over didn't everyone still believe them to be guilty. This is your example of justice? Lol. Funny.
thompson

Waxhaw, NC

#105 Jan 24, 2012
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
So out of the cases in history, you mention Michael and O.J.? Really? Even after the cases were over didn't everyone still believe them to be guilty. This is your example of justice? Lol. Funny.
Amen Amused Amen!!!!
thompson

Waxhaw, NC

#106 Jan 24, 2012
<quoted text>
and your right too,we gotta get rid you child molesters!!!!
thompson

Waxhaw, NC

#107 Jan 24, 2012
Been There wrote:
No I am not him. And I do know this is his first accusation. Don't condemn the man for things YOU don't KNOW happened!!
so i guess YOU know what happened too!!!

Chesterfield, SC

#108 Jan 25, 2012
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
And I even mentioned in my post that I was not stating my belief's on innocence or guilt with OJ or MJ, just that I was stating national cases that most of you would of heard of. Someone earlier, maybe you I don't remember, posted about him being investigated and arrested and made a comment with something to the effect of him being guilty because he was investigated and arrested. I didn't and wont take the time out of my day to look up local cases where the suspect was investigated and arrested but later found not guilty just to post on here for you all to just ignore. I was just simply stating the FACT that just because someone is investigated and arrested does not mean they are guilty. If you cant admit that this is a true statement then I might as well ignore all of your comments because your ignorance might be contagious.
Been There

United States

#109 Jan 25, 2012
<quoted text>
And I even mentioned in my post that I was not stating my belief's on innocence or guilt with OJ or MJ, just that I was stating national cases that most of you would of heard of. Someone earlier, maybe you I don't remember, posted about him being investigated and arrested and made a comment with something to the effect of him being guilty because he was investigated and arrested. I didn't and wont take the time out of my day to look up local cases where the suspect was investigated and arrested but later found not guilty just to post on here for you all to just ignore. I was just simply stating the FACT that just because someone is investigated and arrested does not mean they are guilty. If you cant admit that this is a true statement then I might as well ignore all of your comments because your ignorance might be contagious.
I totally understand agree with your post! Well said!!
Amused

Charlotte, NC

#110 Jan 25, 2012
<quoted text>
I NEVER at ANYTIME disagreed with the small part of your statement in reference to an arrest proving someones guilt. I just found it funny that the two real cases that you DID mention involved people that were believed to be guilty even after the trial. Don't you think you might be a little touchy and quick to judge, based on one statement, the level of someone's intellect? You are no different than the others you so distinctly bashed in your posts. Arrest ARE based on probable cause, meaning law enforcement has enough evidence to believe that said crime did occur and said person did commit the crime. Just the FACTS. Now, how contagious is your hypocrisy?
lucy

Indian Trail, NC

#111 Jan 25, 2012
thompson wrote:
<quoted text>and your right too,we gotta get rid you child molesters!!!!
i could go and take out the same charges on you, tell the lies that were told on Jerry, then you would be in the same situation. THINK ABOUT IT!!! I PERSONALLY know 3 MEN this has happened to.

Chesterfield, SC

#112 Jan 25, 2012
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER at ANYTIME disagreed with the small part of your statement in reference to an arrest proving someones guilt. I just found it funny that the two real cases that you DID mention involved people that were believed to be guilty even after the trial. Don't you think you might be a little touchy and quick to judge, based on one statement, the level of someone's intellect? You are no different than the others you so distinctly bashed in your posts. Arrest ARE based on probable cause, meaning law enforcement has enough evidence to believe that said crime did occur and said person did commit the crime. Just the FACTS. Now, how contagious is your hypocrisy?
Well first off, I have not bashed anyone on here. I have, from the beginning, tried to stop people from bashing and wait on the evidence and not just the fact that he was arrested. Secondly, several people made the statement that he was guilty just because he was arrested. My response was to all of those people and level of their intellect and not just yours. Thirdly, you said it perfectly in the above comment- "evidence to believe" with an emphasis on BELIEVE. And last but not least, I am not a hypocrite.
Been There

United States

#113 Jan 26, 2012
lucy wrote:
<quoted text>i could go and take out the same charges on you, tell the lies that were told on Jerry, then you would be in the same situation. THINK ABOUT IT!!! I PERSONALLY know 3 MEN this has happened to.
I also know of cases this has happened to and many lives were hurt because of FALSE ACCUSATIONS.
Jones

United States

#114 Jan 27, 2012
Guily
Smith

York, SC

#115 Jan 29, 2012
What is guily
Clint Helms

Indian Trail, NC

#116 Jan 30, 2012
Thank God now yall can talk about other perv's instead of me! WHHEEW! Thought I wuas bout to be lynched! Here kiddie kiddie kiddie, I mean kitty kitty kitty.
Good Friend

Wadesboro, NC

#117 Jan 31, 2012
Clint Helms wrote:
Thank God now yall can talk about other perv's instead of me! WHHEEW! Thought I wuas bout to be lynched! Here kiddie kiddie kiddie, I mean kitty kitty kitty.
I know for a fact the Clint Helms did not write this. You obviously have a problem with Clint. Would this be jealousy or just plain stupidity. You have no idea what his case was about. Well I do, it was money (the root of all evil). I am sure that if you had the guts to confront him about it, he can show you proof of his innocense. Beware when you falsely use somebody else's name on the computer that is identity theft and prison time and your ip address could be traced!!!! What is your real name since you like to use other peoples names. I bet you are a coward and will not reveal yourself!
Not Blind

Indian Trail, NC

#118 Jan 31, 2012
Good Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact the Clint Helms did not write this. You obviously have a problem with Clint. Would this be jealousy or just plain stupidity. You have no idea what his case was about. Well I do, it was money (the root of all evil). I am sure that if you had the guts to confront him about it, he can show you proof of his innocense. Beware when you falsely use somebody else's name on the computer that is identity theft and prison time and your ip address could be traced!!!! What is your real name since you like to use other peoples names. I bet you are a coward and will not reveal yourself!
Evidently you must not know much because I took the rebort from the two kids that accused Mr. Helms of these accusations and from my point of view and the story I was presented with by these children was founded and accurate with total honesty, He did what he did and his daddy bought his way outta prison then started PR control. Know your facts before you blast someone and you yourself have NO CLUE OF THE SITUATION!What and ignorant person you are, you must be one of his BLIND supporters!
Whispering Pines resident

Indian Trail, NC

#119 Jan 31, 2012
Good Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say you dont know Clint that well or maybe he never got to you when you were younger or your kids if you have any. He used to force my sister to touch him when we lived in his neighborhood back in the 70s and 80s. He was a mean spoiled asshole to everyone. And he desreves to be in prison with all the other molesters! CLINT HELMS IS NOT INNOCENT EITHER. When we would go to the Marshville park when we were kids we'd always either have to hide or run home fst when we saw him coming to the park on his 10 speed! I know of other people he's tryd to mess with or did when we were all kids. He's a jerk and will pay for his wrong doings one day! God see's all! And yes his father bought his way out of jail/prison time and Clint even bragged about it! you dont know squat! Your probably a child molester also! We all know how you sickos stick up for each other! SICKO!
Good Friend

Wadesboro, NC

#120 Jan 31, 2012
Whispering Pines resident wrote:
<quoted text> I have to say you dont know Clint that well or maybe he never got to you when you were younger or your kids if you have any. He used to force my sister to touch him when we lived in his neighborhood back in the 70s and 80s. He was a mean spoiled asshole to everyone. And he desreves to be in prison with all the other molesters! CLINT HELMS IS NOT INNOCENT EITHER. When we would go to the Marshville park when we were kids we'd always either have to hide or run home fst when we saw him coming to the park on his 10 speed! I know of other people he's tryd to mess with or did when we were all kids. He's a jerk and will pay for his wrong doings one day! God see's all! And yes his father bought his way out of jail/prison time and Clint even bragged about it! you dont know squat! Your probably a child molester also! We all know how you sickos stick up for each other! SICKO!
That shows how much you know. When Clint was a kid, his family had no money to buy anybody out of anything. He did not even own a 10 speed bicycle. They did not even have a home phone they were so poor. So therefore, YOU obviously don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you wanted him and he turned you down. Boy, after all these years you still hold that grudge. What a shame!
just sayn

Indian Trail, NC

#121 Jan 31, 2012
Good Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows how much you know. When Clint was a kid, his family had no money to buy anybody out of anything. He did not even own a 10 speed bicycle. They did not even have a home phone they were so poor. So therefore, YOU obviously don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you wanted him and he turned you down. Boy, after all these years you still hold that grudge. What a shame!
sounds like you want him or you are him. clint was a dickhead growing up and his family did have a phone you idiot! Why are so strongly pushing to clear his name and back the child molester up? Your probably rapeing little kids to! Stupid ass! Clint was a neighborhood terror just ask anyone in Whispering Pines or around the Marshville Park area. He should be in prison for his actions! Plus I dont see you attacking the person NOT BLIND about their statement/comments. because you know they are all true! Now whos the idiot....IDIOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wadesboro man accused of raping child - May 24 cjg58 1
Holly Sackett May 21 Ace 2
not such a nice place to live May 15 resident 3
Do it yourself teeth whitening (May '10) May 14 JJJ 29
Political Propaganda at FHHS-nazi play this wee... May 5 Carolina 2
Dan Edwards Murder Trial (Jan '10) Apr '17 Edwards01 28
Wagon wheel? Apr '17 Roger 2

Marshville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance