Marshville Man Arrested Jan.6th-Indecent Liberty With A Child

Posted in the Marshville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Wondering

Wingate, NC

#1 Jan 9, 2012
What is this town coming to-Local Man arrested-check out union county sherrifs dept-Arrest Jan. 6th- Oh My Here The Town Goes Again!!!!!!!!!!Jerry Marsh Arrested)!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 9, 2012
Wondering wrote:
What is this town coming to-Local Man arrested-check out union county sherrifs dept-Arrest Jan. 6th- Oh My Here The Town Goes Again!!!!!!!!!!Jerry Marsh Arrested)!!!
I just looked that up to see for myself. WTH?????? Is there more than 1 Jerry Marsh?
Wondering 2

Waxhaw, NC

#3 Jan 9, 2012
Mr Otis Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>
I just looked that up to see for myself. WTH?????? Is there more than 1 Jerry Marsh?
No, it's Jerry Marsh poultry farmer...he is disgusting and should be in jail!!!!
YUCK

Wingate, NC

#4 Jan 10, 2012
I just read about the arrest in the Enquirer Journal. What a perv! Didn't he do something weird years ago?
wondering 3

Wingate, NC

#5 Jan 10, 2012
I'm wondering what he did...is he now on the sex offender list?
Myles OToole

Monroe, NC

#6 Jan 10, 2012
He would have to be convicted -- in a court of law, not on Marshville Topix -- before being listed in the sex offender registry.
bettie

Waxhaw, NC

#7 Jan 10, 2012
Wondering 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's Jerry Marsh poultry farmer...he is disgusting and should be in jail!!!!
please remember the jery marsh we all know. he is a good man and is always the first person to help any person. this could be any man or woman if some one gets a little aggravated with you so lets not be so quick to judge before we know the real truth. i personally know 5 people (men) who have had these same charges brought on them and every one of them was a disgruntled way to hurt the person arrested. 3 of these were found not guilty or charges were dropped, 2 were wrongfully convicted and are going through a tough time now. jerry nor any other person should not be judged on here or by anyone unless they know the REAL truth. i pray for justice for all including topix comments.
Wondering 2

Waxhaw, NC

#8 Jan 10, 2012
I pray for the children.
Gramma

Aylett, VA

#9 Jan 11, 2012
2 of those kids were my grandchildren! They have no reason to lie. Kids do not make this stuff up. The man is a pervert and I don't care how well known and liked he is. It's usually people like that you really need to watch out for. I have my own justice I'd like to ensue on the courts. How many other kids out there haven't spoke up about it because he threatened them also? How many others has he violated?!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Jan 11, 2012
Thats awful! If someone messed with my grandkids, I know what I would do.
Gramma

Aylett, VA

#11 Jan 11, 2012
My advice to anyone out there if you have little boys, you better get them away from him fast. To my knowledge, it's only been little boys.
bettie

Waxhaw, NC

#12 Jan 11, 2012
Gramma wrote:
My advice to anyone out there if you have little boys, you better get them away from him fast. To my knowledge, it's only been little boys.
i met these boy's daddy a few times, a peson not to be trusted. lots of illegal things with him. i will stand up for jerry through any lies that comes from the the dad's mouth. do some research on the person who brought these charges, if you don't see this in a different aspect then you don't understand how evil some people can be. pray for everyone in the situation, God tells us vengence is His, not topix.
Odd

Monroe, NC

#13 Jan 11, 2012
I find this very Odd-that for some reason that Jerry Marsh cannot be convicted on topix when it seems Everyone else is before they even go to trial...Jerry is No Different....I know Jerry very well and I am not saying he is guilty or not....however I will say for the Last Year-I have heard some very strange things going on with him...and I will also say to comment #12 I don't care who the childs parent is and what his dad did or did not do...the Child deserves Justice!!!!!!!!!! Either Way....
Odd

Monroe, NC

#14 Jan 11, 2012
bettie wrote:
<quoted text>i met these boy's daddy a few times, a peson not to be trusted. lots of illegal things with him. i will stand up for jerry through any lies that comes from the the dad's mouth. do some research on the person who brought these charges, if you don't see this in a different aspect then you don't understand how evil some people can be. pray for everyone in the situation, God tells us vengence is His, not topix.
Take your own Advise....again the Child deserves justice Either Way....and you are correct-God does say vengence is his-I also believe vengence will be the Childs if turns out to be True....says the Lord....
smith

Winnsboro, SC

#15 Jan 11, 2012
Bettie doesn't know what she is talking about
bettie

Waxhaw, NC

#16 Jan 11, 2012
Please do not think i am supporting child molesters, no i am not. i only said people judge someone before the person charged has a chance to give their voice in the situation. i know from personal experience what the media did to a person i knew very well, and by the way he was found not guilty. the truth prevailed. and yes i pray for the children of whatever cruelty or action comes to so many now, our system (judicial) is so pitifully void.
Gossipville

Wingate, NC

#17 Jan 11, 2012
bettie wrote:
Please do not think i am supporting child molesters, no i am not. i only said people judge someone before the person charged has a chance to give their voice in the situation. i know from personal experience what the media did to a person i knew very well, and by the way he was found not guilty. the truth prevailed. and yes i pray for the children of whatever cruelty or action comes to so many now, our system (judicial) is so pitifully void.
Honey I hate to tell you this but people in this town will judge you and talk about you if you stand up and piss the wrong way....just the way it is here....and yes they will completely judge you-find you guilty-and go ahead and sentence you to the town square to hang your ass....before you ever see a day in court.
neighbor

Waxhaw, NC

#18 Jan 11, 2012
has anyone read the Home News today what jerry marsh and his family did to Pinky Marsh to keep Mexicans out of the neighborhood and now to see who lives in the neighborhood
bettie

Waxhaw, NC

#19 Jan 11, 2012
Gossipville wrote:
<quoted text>Honey I hate to tell you this but people in this town will judge you and talk about you if you stand up and piss the wrong way....just the way it is here....and yes they will completely judge you-find you guilty-and go ahead and sentence you to the town square to hang your ass....before you ever see a day in court.
THANK YOU!!!! I TRY to give everyone the benefit of doubt until all evidence is presented. I found this to be so true through out my years. God Bless All, the tongue is either vicious or kind.
neighbor

Waxhaw, NC

#20 Jan 11, 2012
Gossipville wrote:
<quoted text>Honey I hate to tell you this but people in this town will judge you and talk about you if you stand up and piss the wrong way....just the way it is here....and yes they will completely judge you-find you guilty-and go ahead and sentence you to the town square to hang your ass....before you ever see a day in court.
you are right wonder why Pinky has never got to speak in court

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pinky "Crazy Ass" Marsh 4 hr luvnut 8
Candidate puts camera outside Monroe precinct (Sep '13) Jan 21 The Phantom 8
How a real town manager speaks about their town (Feb '14) Jan 20 woodshop 5
Home News Shutting Down (Feb '14) Jan 19 Jim 64
Pinky Marsh & Clyde Helms Jan 18 luvnut 9
How cold is it in Marshville? Jan 17 luvnut 5
NEVER leave your children alone with the PERVER... (Oct '11) Jan 16 So True 18
Marshville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web