Man sentenced for role in Wisconsin p...

Man sentenced for role in Wisconsin pot-growing operation

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 25, 2010, titled Man sentenced for role in Wisconsin pot-growing operation. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Marshfield man will spend three years on probation and serve a jail term for his role related to a drug bust in March 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

stupid arse

Buffalo, MN

#1 May 25, 2010
lets grow some bud and take pictures of it on my cell phone cam. They call it dope for a reason.
Parks and Rec

Maple Grove, MN

#2 May 25, 2010
stupid arse wrote:
lets grow some bud and take pictures of it on my cell phone cam. They call it dope for a reason.
By 'they' do you mean the govt so 'they' could easily link it to narcotics like heroin? If so, then you're right,'they' do call it dope for a reason, so that they can fog up the line between cannabis and hard drugs and pump the people full of propaganda to push their prerogative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas lighting and buggingsand otherv stuff going... Aug 18 DEE 2
Lindsey WI and chili have something in common! Aug 15 frank 4
Spencer area somewhere! Aug 10 Spencer 1
Brain and cell phone implant and listening NANO... Aug 9 LAW 10
Notice to all!Earthquakes are moving Wis land! Jul '15 Wisc 3
Inltenet line in our bran is comming! Jul '15 MarsfieldWI 1
True story! Implants that are ilegal! Jul '15 OMG 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshfield Mortgages