Webster County Prosecuting Attorney
US Citizen

New Bern, NC

#127 May 18, 2010
Marshfieldian wrote:
US Citizen is Linda French and/or Cynthia Black. They like to roll their eyes and as you can tell, they don't have a clue...
Yea you got me....that is who I am....(eyes rolling)......again people really don't know much about computers do they.

I will tell you..........i'm not a fan of Padgett or Black. But I would rather see Black in office then Padgett.
Emily Prestige

Warrenton, MO

#128 May 20, 2010
Tina wrote:
I was at a local business when a new attorney in town came in saying horrible things about Ms. Black. The red-headed crazy was obviously intoxicated and could not stop talking about Ms. Black. When someone would try to redirect the conversation she would start ranting about Black again. She is obviously obsessed. Everyone in the shop was shocked and appalled. The sad part was noone believed her. She just made herself look stupid. My guess would be she is on this site now. Still obsessing, sad. Very sad.
I wasnt drunk!! I dont start drinking till noon!!! Anyway, I love Danette because, even though I was convicted of assault, Padgette still wrote a letter of support for me to the Missouri Bar so I could keep my law license. She helped a criminal like me, perhaps she can help other criminals if re-elected. GO DANI!!

Whooo!! See yas at the Midnight Rodeo fellas!!

Em
Angel

Willow Springs, MO

#129 May 20, 2010
Joe Backer wrote:
Joe is probably talking about your grandma that did prison time for meth. You are right, you are fat so you probably are not doing meth, more like pot, gives you the munchies. But your mom, Cynthia Black, well, she's lost an awful lot of weight lately and pretty fast. Hmmmm. Someone else said earlier on here that she diets all year long but like someone else said, if that is true then why was she overweight?? I don't think you can lose that much weight that quickly from weight watchers either. If that was true, everyone would be at weight watchers.
Another thing honey, you would be much better off to keep out of your mom's business or you'll be in trouble right along with her.
Be careful in what you say it will come back to you.
Angel

Willow Springs, MO

#130 May 20, 2010
Emily Prestige wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasnt drunk!! I dont start drinking till noon!!! Anyway, I love Danette because, even though I was convicted of assault, Padgette still wrote a letter of support for me to the Missouri Bar so I could keep my law license. She helped a criminal like me, perhaps she can help other criminals if re-elected. GO DANI!!
Whooo!! See yas at the Midnight Rodeo fellas!!
Em
You need to spell her name right if your going to be her, Prestidge.
POS111

United States

#131 May 27, 2010
You people trying to bash Ms. Prestidge should be ashamed of yourselves. It's quite obvious she did not write the above post. I think you need to grow up and get a life and leave her alone. She hasn't bothered any of you nor does she get on here bashing you so mind your own business.
DoNotBringBackBl ack

Keokuk, IA

#134 Jun 4, 2010
Vote for Padgett! Black was the plea bargain queen and she wants to talk about Danette's record? This should be fun! Cynthia has no idea how badly she is going to lose in August does she? People don't want her back except a select few who are friends or family. Everyone I have talked to about this race has clearly stated they would not vote for Black and they plan on voting for Danette again.It was Cynthia's husband John who came up with the bright idea of raising everyones taxes with the bonds for the school district he tried to get passed that voters overwhelmingly denied.Yet we didnt need to raise taxes to get funding for the schools and he knew this and still attempted to get more money from us. We had Levys that we just voted on and passed to be renewed and there are no new taxes with it! Yet Mr Black did not get that part. He wanted us to pay more in taxes for things the school did not need. The Blacks are RINO's! They are not Republicans. They only pretend to be because of the area we live in. She wants power. People know this and we fully expect her to go after Don Cheever's bench seat when he has to retire. That's been her plan all along. Hopefully she doesnt bring Lyndall down with her since they are putting signs up at the same places which is not a very smart thing to do on either ones part. People will lump them together and not vote for one because of the other. That has been proven time and time again.
somebody needs a hobby

Waterloo, Canada

#135 Jun 4, 2010
I will not vote for Padgett based on the constant negative posts on this site. If you are a supporter of hers I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate you costing her votes with your negative rantings.
NOT bringing Black back

United States

#137 Jun 4, 2010
I completely agree 100% with your post above about Cynthia Black. She is after the judge's bench and power, so she can screw everyone over that she has vendetta's against. She now has a LOT of bar complaints against her and I've heard she is under investigation by a couple of other organizations. Her family is so messed up and she wants to have power to cover up for them.
There are a couple of people that run this town and the Frakers are another one of them. Lyndall Fraker lives next door to the Black's. He better watch what he's doing by putting his signs along with Black's.
checked the facts

Waterloo, Canada

#138 Jun 5, 2010
Black has no bar complaints. Check with the Missouri Bar Association. Lott has no bar complaints. Padgett has been investigated by the Missouri Attorney General--ouch--and Frakers do not live next to the Blacks they moved. I agree with "somebody needs a hobby" you people are hurting Padgett's chances of getting elected.
New to town

United States

#139 Jun 7, 2010
Cynthia Black DOES have several bar complaints that are under investigation so you are misinformed. I don't think anything will hurt Padgett's chances of being RE-ELECTED because she is the best person for the job. There are reasons she beat Black the last time and she will beat her again.
check again

Waterloo, Canada

#140 Jun 7, 2010
New to town just showed they don't know what they are talking about. Padgett didn't run against Black last time.
Webster Lover

United States

#141 Jun 8, 2010
New to town Black would still be our prosecutor if if she hadn't run for judge against good ole boy Cheever.
John

Burlington, IA

#142 Jun 9, 2010
Cynthia Black's mother did time for drugs. Her daughter also was caught with drugs. Yet Mrs Black wants us to elect her for prosecutor with her family history of drug use? Hopefully the voters in Webster county are smart enough to know this. She is after power and vendetta's. She is not out to serve the citizens of Webster county, she is out to serve herself! She also runs around with that Jack guy who has a pending DWI/DUI charge along with 2 assault charges. One of them was for striking a woman! What a classy guy he is! Yet Cynthia and her office people have no problem hanging around this worthless piece of trash!
Any man who strikes a woman deserves to be locked up and put away. Takes a real coward to hit a female, yet you hang out with this guy Cynthia? Why?????
There are bar complaints on Cynthia and from what has been understood there are more to come with one that will really damage her career as an Attorney over a ethics violation. She really shouldnt talk about her clients cases in public. People do talk.
Buttugly

Ozark, MO

#143 Jun 9, 2010
There is only one way to settle this election contest! I have had enough of all these cowards throwing accusations at these two fine candidates!

What we need is a swim suit contest between Cynthia and Dannette so us shallow people can make up our minds.
Jack

Ozark, MO

#144 Jun 9, 2010
Honestly, both women are crooked as hell. I am sure Lott will be the same way if elected. They are called politicians. Get over it. The reality is that all of them are going to have faults. Simply choose the lesser of the two evils and vote that way. AGAIN THEY ARE CALL POLITICIANS FOR A REASON.
John

Burlington, IA

#145 Jun 11, 2010
I have really to see where padgett has done anything crooked. If she so bad, why is the Sheriff's office hoping she wins re-election? Black's office refuse to answer the accusations made. Truth bother you all that much? There is a clear history of drug use in Black's family and this is an issue or character and morals. Something her Felon mother and drug using daughter do not seem to have. Look it up. Cynthia's mother was prosecuted and jailed for illegal drugs. Her daughter got off because Mrs Black was prosecutor at that time. Why is no one concerned about this history in her family when she wants uphold the law that her family seems to have no problem breaking. Can't recall Padgett having any of these issues in her family. Vote Padgett!
Jack

Wright City, MO

#146 Jun 11, 2010
John that is probally because Padgett has no had a chance to screw you over yet. Personal experience....if it becomes necessary she will screw you over just the same. Black will do the same thing and I really believe that Lott would too. I am just making the point that they are all crooked politicians. Why set on here and bitter over a mute point. With that I said I am done and you can all choose which one will be screwing the county over next.
Observer

Ozark, MO

#147 Jun 12, 2010
I think AJC is someone from Cynthia Black's camp! Ha!
Jack

Wright City, MO

#148 Jun 12, 2010
I am not for Cythnia.....I am just making they are all politicians an will screw you over if needed....I am honestly leaning more towards Lott. Give someone new a chance to screw over the county.
Sack Black

Ozark, MO

#149 Jun 12, 2010
DoNotBringBackBlack wrote:
Vote for Padgett! Black was the plea bargain queen and she wants to talk about Danette's record? This should be fun! Cynthia has no idea how badly she is going to lose in August does she? People don't want her back except a select few who are friends or family. Everyone I have talked to about this race has clearly stated they would not vote for Black and they plan on voting for Danette again.It was Cynthia's husband John who came up with the bright idea of raising everyones taxes with the bonds for the school district he tried to get passed that voters overwhelmingly denied.Yet we didnt need to raise taxes to get funding for the schools and he knew this and still attempted to get more money from us. We had Levys that we just voted on and passed to be renewed and there are no new taxes with it! Yet Mr Black did not get that part. He wanted us to pay more in taxes for things the school did not need. The Blacks are RINO's! They are not Republicans. They only pretend to be because of the area we live in. She wants power. People know this and we fully expect her to go after Don Cheever's bench seat when he has to retire. That's been her plan all along. Hopefully she doesnt bring Lyndall down with her since they are putting signs up at the same places which is not a very smart thing to do on either ones part. People will lump them together and not vote for one because of the other. That has been proven time and time again.
I agree with you! Everything you have said about her I believe is true!
Unfortunately, Lyndall Fraker has voiced his opinion too much in support for Black that it will cost him some votes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roye Cole 14 hr Victor 15
missing family (Jul '13) May 15 Daughter 18
Who drives 04-06 chevy duramax white and black ... May 14 Cummings 9
Uneducated Marshfield political party May 4 Uggh 2
Does anyone know Eddie with the fire department May 4 Eds Boss 6
Name of town, Conway May 3 Conway 3
slum Lord! Melanie Rushing anybody else have pr... (Sep '14) Apr '16 Brandy 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshfield Mortgages