Webster County Prosecuting Attorney
US Citizen

New Bern, NC

#46 Mar 5, 2010
YES wrote:
FUNNY HOW THE SAME PERSON KEEPS TYPING EVERYTHING JUST CHAINGING THE NAME UP. BORING
BRING BACK CYNTHIA BLACK
Umm, yea, whatever you say.
YES

Branson, MO

#47 Mar 5, 2010
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE PERSON BASHING CYNTHIA UNDER A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT NAMES.
US Citizen

New Bern, NC

#48 Mar 5, 2010
I see your response. "Everybody" have a great weekend.
Laughing

Frisco, TX

#49 Mar 5, 2010
US Citizen wrote:
I see your response. "Everybody" have a great weekend.
u seem defensive about other peoples posts. Everyone is entitled to there own opinions maybe othes know info bout the candidates that u don't since u say u don't live here. Why is there so many forums on this woman
DOM

Rockville, MO

#50 Mar 5, 2010
WHAT I SAID WAS I WOULD DO HER, SHE IS HOT, SEXY, AND SMART WITH COMMON SENSE. THAT IS THE THINGS I LOOK FOR IN A WOMAN.....IF THE OPPORTUNITY ARISES YES, YES, YES I WOULD. NO MAN ON THIS PLANET WOULDN'T. BUT IT IS WISHFUL HOPING.
moving

Ozark, MO

#51 Mar 6, 2010
If I still reside in Webster County when it comes time for the election-my ballot will say "NEITHER!!!!!" I am currently in the process of moving out of this county, state, country-well, maybe not the country, but you get the point-it sucks here!
US Citizen

New Bern, NC

#52 Mar 8, 2010
What wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you write so much when you say you don't live here or know the candidates. why do u care.
Okay I will repeat it..LIKE I said, I do not know them personally (meaning I do not have tea and crumpets with them) but i do know their work ethics. Why do I care..I hate to see innocent people get a raw deal because a prosecuting attorney would rather deal with a bad conscience then a bad reputation. Please read the comments before carefully before you respond.
American

United States

#53 Mar 15, 2010
Danette is going to get elected again, especiallly when the entire truth about Cynthia Black comes out this summer! I've seen Danette in court and she is very thorough and a good prosecutor. At least she doesn't cheat, lie and bribe people. There's going to be quite a show this summer. If Black was smart, she would get out now before she gets knocked down in front of the whole town.
US Citizen

New Bern, NC

#54 Mar 16, 2010
American wrote:
Danette is going to get elected again, especiallly when the entire truth about Cynthia Black comes out this summer! I've seen Danette in court and she is very thorough and a good prosecutor. At least she doesn't cheat, lie and bribe people. There's going to be quite a show this summer. If Black was smart, she would get out now before she gets knocked down in front of the whole town.
Yeah right i don't know who YOU'VE seen in court but THAT is not the Danette Padget I HAVE seen in court. Maybe Danette does indeed do her flip flopping in court. Hmmmm.... something to think about.
US Citizen

New Bern, NC

#55 Mar 16, 2010
Marshfield attorney Cynthia Black, the former county prosecutor, also managed to get ahead of incumbent Prosecuting Attorney Danette Padgett, who is seeking her second term. Black held the position from 2003 until 2007.

I guess i'm not the only one that thinks Cynthia Black will win.

Vote for Cynthia Black!!
For your information

Columbia, MO

#56 Mar 18, 2010
Did you Cynthia supporters know that she is only running for the job because she wants to be elected Circuit Judge in 2012? She thinks she has a better chance at that position if she can go to the other counties and market herself as "an elected official"- point being SHE DOESN"T WANT THE JOB- she intends on LYING to Webster county citiznes and USING and MANIPULATING them. The prosecuting attorney is a public service job and needs to be filled by someone who wants the job and will serve the public.
By the way US Citizen- check your facts. You keep ranting about how Padgett turns on her "clients". If you knew anything about the law at all you would know that she doesn't have "clients". She represents the State of Missouri not individuals. And the article you keep quoting just means that Cynthia got her name on the ballot first- it has nothing to do with the strength of the candidates. And Cynthia only got in line firts because a mere 12 hours earlier she announced in court that she was not seeking the position--yes she lied in court to a room full of people. Those who back probably support her strong sense of honesty and morality.
There are the facts about the situation all witnessed first person.
moving

Montreal, MO

#57 Mar 18, 2010
For your information wrote:
Did you Cynthia supporters know that she is only running for the job because she wants to be elected Circuit Judge in 2012? She thinks she has a better chance at that position if she can go to the other counties and market herself as "an elected official"- point being SHE DOESN"T WANT THE JOB- she intends on LYING to Webster county citiznes and USING and MANIPULATING them. The prosecuting attorney is a public service job and needs to be filled by someone who wants the job and will serve the public.
By the way US Citizen- check your facts. You keep ranting about how Padgett turns on her "clients". If you knew anything about the law at all you would know that she doesn't have "clients". She represents the State of Missouri not individuals. And the article you keep quoting just means that Cynthia got her name on the ballot first- it has nothing to do with the strength of the candidates. And Cynthia only got in line firts because a mere 12 hours earlier she announced in court that she was not seeking the position--yes she lied in court to a room full of people. Those who back probably support her strong sense of honesty and morality.
There are the facts about the situation all witnessed first person.
So does that mean there will be someone other than Black and Padgett running for this position? Webster County needs someone wanting to work for the public!!! Someone that is fair and honest and my feelings are neither of these 2 are fair or honest!!
blablabla

United States

#58 Mar 18, 2010
You know I don't think either one would be running, if they didn't want the job. Also this is politics, and whether Cynthia or Danette either one has lied is a mute point. Instead of sending inuendo's, this one lied or that one lied, and fact is this or that, you might ask the question who is better qualified? Who can devote the time and energy to the job? I can overlook gossip which is all thats occuring here. I won't overlook the question of who is better for the job. Also, as a good politician your willing to talk to citizens which both apparently are. If your questioning motives for running for office, be smart about it and go ask them, each of them I'm sure will talk to you. Don't rely on gossip crap like taking place here.

My vote is on Black!
US Citizen

New Bern, NC

#59 Mar 19, 2010
For your information wrote:
Did you Cynthia supporters know that she is only running for the job because she wants to be elected Circuit Judge in 2012? She thinks she has a better chance at that position if she can go to the other counties and market herself as "an elected official"- point being SHE DOESN"T WANT THE JOB- she intends on LYING to Webster county citiznes and USING and MANIPULATING them. The prosecuting attorney is a public service job and needs to be filled by someone who wants the job and will serve the public.
By the way US Citizen- check your facts. You keep ranting about how Padgett turns on her "clients". If you knew anything about the law at all you would know that she doesn't have "clients". She represents the State of Missouri not individuals. And the article you keep quoting just means that Cynthia got her name on the ballot first- it has nothing to do with the strength of the candidates. And Cynthia only got in line firts because a mere 12 hours earlier she announced in court that she was not seeking the position--yes she lied in court to a room full of people. Those who back probably support her strong sense of honesty and morality.
There are the facts about the situation all witnessed first person.
First of all, i can care less if that is the only reason why Cynthia wants to run for PA. Oh and by the way, yes I know the PA represents the State of Missouri.(eyes rolling) Sometimes people from the state of Missouri are involved in these cases that the PA is fighting for justice (or making plea bargains....however you want to word it). Who really cares who put their name on the ballot first...who really cares. The fact is both of the names are on the ballot. I have witnessed Ms. Padgett first hand in court and out of court myself and the times I have seen her I have not been impressed whatsoever. Out of Black and Padgett........I really hope Black is elected.
Rejoice

Forsyth, MO

#60 Mar 30, 2010
The citizens of Webster County can sigh relief! Linda Lott is running for prosecutor along with Danette Padgett...Good luck to you both!
someone

Branson, MO

#61 Mar 30, 2010
Funny thing to me is when a man who is not capable in many ways to even molest a child that you are guilty till proven innocent all because 1 cop twists your words to suit his fantasy. So if you can not afford an attorney you go to jail.
The child making the accusations is mentally unbalanced she was adopted and if she doesn't get her way she threatens and accusses people of things that are not anywhere near the truth and instead of getting her help it is cheaper just to send a man to jail.
someone

Branson, MO

#62 Mar 30, 2010
Everybody beware of Rick Hamilton who writes down whatever he wants to so he can put anyone in he wants in jail over a vindetta over a young man 22 years old who did molest the 15 year old then confessed and then he killed himself so now Hamilton is after her Dad. Twisted his words and has him proclaimed guilty!!!!!!On fixed income very disabled, heart patient and a diabetic taking 4 shots a day never ben arrested in his entire life this is Rick's way of getting justice for his little fireman friend. What a jerk!!!!!!!!!!
Ron

Dubuque, IA

#63 Apr 1, 2010
I think Padgett is doing a fine job. I'd be interested in comparing the conviction records of Black and Padgett.I just remember how determined Black was on getting Worsham out of office and it seemed that was what she spent all of her time and our money on. I don't think Mrs Padgett deserves any of the bashing she is getting here. I think she has done a much better job than our last one.
Fed up with padgett

Ava, MO

#64 Apr 1, 2010
That thing Padgett that wants to call herself a prosecutor is the most worthless breath of human air I have ever seen. A guy committed a horrible crime against my family and I and she let him walk away with nothing. From what I hear law enforcement is having a hard time getting her to prosecute anything and she is letting criminals walk all the time. Further more she has stuck her nose where it absolutely does not belong in civil matters. We need rid of her bad. Anyone but Padgett
concerned citizen

Willow Springs, MO

#66 Apr 2, 2010
Its not about having a lot of hate for Padgett its the truth. Have the facts to back you up. Just because Black ran for Judge once doesn't mean she will again. Anyone that really knows Black knows the job is not about power to her its about helping people and most of all the victims. Remember the past, but also remember at one point in time Ron she helped keep you and your family safe at night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder in niangua 3 hr curious observer 26
Community thrift store (Feb '11) Feb 16 Melissa 78
Female state trooper Feb 15 You know 2
Police Chief Doug Fannen of Marshfield from Le... (Apr '11) Feb 5 Good citizen 13
will the Courthouse be open February 5 Feb 4 Defenseman 1
Devils Den? (Oct '08) Jan '18 GwaveDigga 18
Surat sisters Jan '18 wondering 2

Marshfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshfield Mortgages