Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Marshfield Forum

Comments (Page 3,756)

Showing posts 75,101 - 75,120 of92,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GOP the Party of TRAITORS

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> "go to guy"! Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!
Gov. Jindal was right!
Game Point!
GOP the Party of TRAITORS

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So you found another proxy site to post from hey Dan er I mean Harv. Don't screw up again and post from Smithville. Of course we know you will. You mix your obsessive compulsive narcisism with your incompetence and mistakes become the norm.
My comment obviously made you angry and was very good since you ripping it off and posting it back to me.
You are a MORON. LMFAO!!!
Agree...great post!
Game Point!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Guestzero wrote:
Wow, alot of God talk on a political forum, isn't their supposed to be a separation of church and state?
IN RUSSIA. We have Freedom of Religion here.
A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya." That is the report of Ed Hale of PlainsRadio.com , an Internet radio site which has focused upon the natural born Citizen challenges to Obama's presidential eligibility.

www.WND.com

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>IN RUSSIA. We have Freedom of Religion here.
A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya." That is the report of Ed Hale of PlainsRadio.com , an Internet radio site which has focused upon the natural born Citizen challenges to Obama's presidential eligibility.
www.WND.com
ROFL! You sure do not know how to post links, do you? Ah, hahahahahaha!

That's to be expected from uneducated SE Missouri guys like you. Did you ever get a job?
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Law Enforcement Searching For “Darker Skinned Or Black Male, Possibly Foreign National” In Connection With Boston Terror Attack…
~ Sounds kinda racist to me.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/15/law-enforc...

COMPARE AND CONTRAST: OBAMA’S BENGHAZI VS. BOSTON TERROR ATTACK STATEMENTS…

Obama Benghazi statement: "And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our peoople."

Obama Boston statement: "But make no mistake -- we will get to the bottom of this. And we will find out who did this; we'll find out why they did this. Any responsible individuals, any responsible groups will feel the full weight of justice."

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/15/compare-an...

Full weight of justice? Whats that? A civilian trial and an all expense taxpayer funded vacation to a club med with full medical, dental, and cable TV? Blow smoke up someone else's ass, Barry! You're nothing more than a spineless turd of a fuc..ng prop for the far left. Get off the god damned podium and do your f...ing job for a change you piece of shit! At least pretend you're the president, for once. http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/15/compare-an...

Since: May 13

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

We offer oil painting reproduction masterpieces of all categories, including Abstract People Oil Paintings, Impressionism oil paintings, Still life oil paintings, Landscape oil paintings, Animal, Mediterranean Sea, Flower, Cottages Oil Painting, etc. Our painters are all talented artists with Bachelor degrees, museum quality is guaranteed. All of our oil paintings are hand painted with its special meaning.We are one of the earliest leading Famous Paintings service companies in the world. Oil paintings are our soul and life. We offer the lowest prices for our masterpieces oil painting reproduction on the planet.

more oil painting :http://www.oilpainting-shop.c om

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFL! You sure do not know how to post links, do you? Ah, hahahahahaha!
That's to be expected from uneducated SE Missouri guys like you. Did you ever get a job?
This guy is nuttier than the Gun Gobbling Fake Vet and that is saying something.

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>IN RUSSIA. We have Freedom of Religion here.
www.WND.com
It is true. Empty cans do rattle the most.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Poos ur daddy wrote:
NORTON, like it or not---religion is enigmatic, Christianity included. I respect your right to believe...but believing does NOT make it TRUE.
Truth is verifiable by experience and observation. Death is a truth....a person will cease functioning and decay; it appears irreversible. There has been no evidence of rebirth recorded that I'm aware of. Like it or not the Bible DOES contain inconsistencies.
If I understand you correctly nearly all of mankind has been destined for hell. Before Jesus Christ, people had a plethora of "gods". Since Jesus Christ, they still do!! Christianity is NOT the predominant religion today.
Even among Christians, there is great disparity in
doctrines. If your truth were irrefutable, there would not be so many denominations in existence.
In fact, trying to pin down the definition of a "true Christian" is elusive.
For the sake of brevity, I suggest followers fall into two major camps....the esoteric and exoteric. I'm guessing you fall into the latter.
http://www.spiritunited.com/articles/exoteric...
It is apparent that you, Dawg and others do not understand what Christianity is. I don't know how to make it any clearer, so think as you want. The definition of a true Christian is.........belief that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, died on the Cross for all of our sins, rose again and is coming back some day. That is the Gospel in a nutshell. Demonination doesn't determine Christianity. The doctrine of believing in Jesus Christ determines Christianity and Heaven or Hell. People make their own choices. It's simple but people refuse to believe it and try every way in the world to dispute it. That's what I believe and I'm sticking to it.
We are all given a choice and we all have the right to choose. The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. In the book of Matthew......and whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man (Christ), it shall be forgiven him but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost is shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes, I CAN "have it both ways." The Bible CAN contain some truth, along with SOME error -- like all books written by man.
Just because a part of the Bible is true, that does not prove that ALL of it is true. And, just because parts of the Bible are false, that does not prove that ALL parts are false.
What does my being mortal and dying have to do with my being on Topix? I am on here because I choose to do so. How DARE you tell me what I must do with my time! I am sure that you have enough trouble living your own life, without poking your nose in the lives of others.
(I must confess to enjoying "spinning you up" though, "Norton." That is one of my pleasures in life. Just consider that one of my forms of "living it up." Since you are not an atheist, you cannot have any idea what we believe, or enjoy doing. You are only able to sit there, imagining all the pleasures of our lives, and being envious.)
My dearest Dawg, I would never tell you what to do with your time. You can waste you time any way you want. Since I am not an atheist I know exactly what you believe. I know you better enjoy your life now because it is the only heaven you will ever know. As I have said before (and I know it goes in one ear and out the other), the Bible was written by man INSPIRED by God. Think about it.........who would ever agree on what is true and what is not true if people were given that choice. It has to be true OR not true! I choose to believe it is true.....every word of it!

CHEERS!
Nortons FAKE Rapture

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It is apparent that you, Dawg and others do not understand what Christianity is. I don't know how to make it any clearer, so think as you want. The definition of a true Christian is.........belief that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, died on the Cross for all of our sins, rose again and is coming back some day. That is the Gospel in a nutshell. Demonination doesn't determine Christianity. The doctrine of believing in Jesus Christ determines Christianity and Heaven or Hell. People make their own choices. It's simple but people refuse to believe it and try every way in the world to dispute it. That's what I believe and I'm sticking to it.
We are all given a choice and we all have the right to choose. The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. In the book of Matthew......and whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man (Christ), it shall be forgiven him but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost is shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
CHEERS!
Norton if only in your fantasy world Obamacare Death Panels...and a Rapture where you would be sucked out into Outer Space were true!

Unfortunately it's not!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Law Enforcement Searching For “Darker Skinned Or Black Male, Possibly Foreign National” In Connection With Boston Terror Attack…
Obama Benghazi statement: "And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our peoople."
Obama Boston statement: "But make no mistake -- we will get to the bottom of this. And we will find out who did this; we'll find out why they did this. Any responsible individuals, any responsible groups will feel the full weight of justice."
Full weight of justice? Whats that? A civilian trial and an all expense taxpayer funded vacation to a club med with full medical, dental, and cable TV? Blow smoke up someone else's ass, Barry! You're nothing more than a spineless turd of a fuc..ng prop for the far left. Get off the god damned podium and do your f...ing job for a change you piece of shit! At least pretend you're the president, for once. http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/15/compare-an...
So you think perhaps that the president should have personally been at the marathon finish line and defused the bombs?

President Obama is the president. He does not have to pretend, like you pretend that you have a clue what is really going on in the world.

Oh! And another thing! Clean up that vulgarity, "GunHugger"! Your lack of intelligence and breeding is showing.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It is apparent that you, Dawg and others do not understand what Christianity is. I don't know how to make it any clearer, so think as you want. The definition of a true Christian is ......... belief that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, died on the Cross for all of our sins, rose again and is coming back some day. That is the Gospel in a nutshell....
Clearly, you are an expert on nutshells.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... Since I am not an atheist I know exactly what you believe....
I suppose that, since I am not a Christian, I know exactly what YOU believe, eh?

(Actually, I do.)

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So you think perhaps that the president should have personally been at the marathon finish line and defused the bombs?
President Obama is the president. He does not have to pretend, like you pretend that you have a clue what is really going on in the world.
Oh! And another thing! Clean up that vulgarity, "GunHugger"! Your lack of intelligence and breeding is showing.
Thanks DAWG, spot on....

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Whoooooooooooo
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
You blow a lot about what he should do so tell us oh brainless one. What could he have done to prevent this? What could Bush have done to prevent 9-11? Share your wisdom, it will take you all of one second. lol

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Don't need nuthin... But a good time!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Ya ya ya!!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

*guitar solo*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,101 - 75,120 of92,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marshfield Discussions

Search the Marshfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 262
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 1 hr guest 18,909
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Apr 14 guest 10,206
chamber of commerance lois farnsworth Apr 13 Really--- 10
Man from Seymour MO is charged with exposing po... (Jun '10) Apr 12 who is the stupid one 15
Judge James Owens?? Apr 7 just wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marshfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marshfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••