sad fella

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2010
What happened to the lady cop? She was hot. Need to find out where she's working now so I can go get pulled over!
Bob

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2010
Still here, if you looked at the other post you would know she is on vacation, so you can keep getting pulled over in Sparta.
Duece

Ozark, MO

#3 Jun 24, 2011
What about the chick cop in Fordland? She was smokin! I miss seeing her. She was nice.
Police

Sparta, MO

#4 May 4, 2013
Where is the woman officer we just had in Fordland?

Was told she was fired, then I heard she quit? Anyone know what really happened? City hall employees give a new and different answer each time they are asked.
FYI

Indianola, IA

#5 May 4, 2013
Officer Dutcher was laid off. She took a job elsewhere. She was an excellent officer and a valuable asset to the city of Fordland.
Police

Sparta, MO

#6 May 4, 2013
FYI wrote:
Officer Dutcher was laid off. She took a job elsewhere. She was an excellent officer and a valuable asset to the city of Fordland.
Thank you, can anyone else put there two cents in?

This makes a 3rd version of what I have been told now, is the only reason I ask.
FYI

Indianola, IA

#7 May 4, 2013
Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, can anyone else put there two cents in?
This makes a 3rd version of what I have been told now, is the only reason I ask.
That is the real version. She is a good friend of mine. The city's residents and businesses don't pay a law enforcement tax so the city can't afford a full time police force. One of the plans on the new mayor's agenda is to establish a tax base so Fordland can have 24 hour police protection.
funny_thing

Springfield, MO

#8 May 8, 2013
the female officer was laid off because the city did not have the money to pay two full time officers. I heard that instead of putting both officers to part time, which is what the city wanted, she voluntarily took the lay off so the other guy could work full time.
you won't ever get a straight answer out of City Hall so don't bother.
Dont give up

Indianola, IA

#9 May 8, 2013
funny_thing wrote:
the female officer was laid off because the city did not have the money to pay two full time officers. I heard that instead of putting both officers to part time, which is what the city wanted, she voluntarily took the lay off so the other guy could work full time.
It depends on who you ask. Kathy will blow smoke up your ass and tell you what she wants you to hear. Keep in mind that she has absolutely NO power over the police department anymore, so she isn't qualified to answer those questions. If she does tell you any information about the police department other than how to contact the chief or the mayor, she's in the wrong and she knows it.
Just the Facts

Sparta, MO

#10 Jul 22, 2013
Funny 'Don't give up' that as the Court Clerk appointed by the Judge; the very person who handles the tickets written by the officers, Kathy would be wrong about the police force. And the female officer, who was supposed to be fired, not laid off, for her poor attitude. Want a straight answer? Bypass anonymous bully formats like this and go to a city council meeting. Thats where I found out about her being let go and why.
Fordland boooo

Sparta, MO

#11 Jul 22, 2013
Fordland???? Hahahaha
dead wrong

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2013
if you think the clerk has your best interest at heart you're dead wrong.
ask how many days of paid vacation she gets each year, then ask your one police officer how much vacation they get.
how 'bout the "accountant" in city hall, how much paid vacation do you think he gets? let's just forget that he's a registered sex offender and passes candy out to small children at Halloween and Christmas.
you had a few decent cops. they are gone now. enjoy your skyrocketing crime rates and abysmal local economy. the dope heads don't mind that there's a sex offender in city hall with direct access to kids. do you?
who's gone to bat for this guy that he's had this position for so long you ask?
your City Clerk. ask her about it sometime when you pay your ever rising water bill.
funny thing

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2013
the meeting where the female officer was let go was a closed meeting, and personnel matters are not discussed in the open meetings so "Just the Facts" would have to be a member of the council, the City Clerk, or the mayor to have access to that information. they also would know it would jeopardize their job to discuss it on here, so either they are breaking the law, lying, or both.
you can be the judge of that
this forum's about the lady cop, not the city accountant. "Dead Wrong" is just stirring the pot
I too

Pomona, MO

#14 Jul 23, 2013
Have complained about the Lady cop being let go, and I have screamed from the roof tops to fire the child molesting scum. So as for that person stirring the POT, GOOD FOR THEM! It needs stirred badly! Get the molester out and if the city clerk is a SHOE then get her out too! We finally got the mayor out so these two should be easy!
Anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#15 Jul 24, 2013
funny_thing wrote:
They didn lay her off because they couldn't afford to pay her. They laid her off because she wasn't doing her job. She was by far selfless and to allow the other cop to more hours is a bogus comment. If she wasn't sleeping on the clock or not following the policies, there's no reason to keep her around. As far as getting answers from city hall, how about you go to city hall meetings and find out what's actually going on.
LOL-Anonymous

Council Bluffs, IA

#16 Jul 25, 2013
First off as funny thing stated, you will not hear about why someone has left at a council meeting (unless you are in the closed session). These are personnel issues that only the employee can discuss publicly. Anonymous, provide proof of these problems or quit your slanderous tirades. Funny_thing says they know the officer, and that is where they got their information. Bad thing about this style of forum is that no one is accountable for what they post. Therefore, no "facts" can be verified.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know kevin? 1 min EddyM 3
Steve and Dawn Skelton Aug 21 DJS 3
mike williams is a child pervert Aug 17 Step up 25
New stuff for securety tracks spying stuff and.... Aug 9 TRDSAi 1
Man Mountain Rock will be in Marshfield MO (Feb '13) Jul 30 Lero Staples 4
Community thrift store (Feb '11) Jul 30 Marshfieldian 75
Emily Ann Prestidge DRUNK CHILD ABUSING lawyer! (May '15) Jul 25 Dumpherass 7

Marshfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance