First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Oh My

Ozark, MO

#123 Sep 24, 2012
Sue Griggs wrote:
<quoted text>
If this daughter has not read the book, No Justice the Jim Schnick Story by Bill D. Blevins, she certainly should. I have read it and firmly believe that J. Schnick did NOT commit the murders. The author (deceased 2008) makes some very good points. Blevins interviewed Schnick in prison many times and became good friends with him.
Sue you have know idea... what you are talking about. Unless you live thru those painful years. Keep it to yourself.
Marshfield Resident

Sparta, MO

#124 Sep 26, 2012
Sue Griggs wrote:
<quoted text>
If this daughter has not read the book, No Justice the Jim Schnick Story by Bill D. Blevins, she certainly should. I have read it and firmly believe that J. Schnick did NOT commit the murders. The author (deceased 2008) makes some very good points. Blevins interviewed Schnick in prison many times and became good friends with him.
Sue,
You don't have a clue. Do some research instead of reading a book. I feel sorry for you if you believe everything that is in a book.
Mary Ann

United States

#125 Nov 3, 2012
I am looking for information about a woman named Adella who broke down on alligator alley on her way to Miami and was murdered by 2 20something y I guys and was dumped in a lifeguard stand...this happened in the early to mid 80a thank you so .ivy
related also

Liberty, MO

#126 Nov 7, 2012
I also am a third cousin and use to play with Gary and Jimmy all the time when we would go to my Grandmothers I stayed with his Grandmother alot until she went to a nursing home. There was the two boys. Their Father Martin was alot older than his wife Aliene and he passed 8/90 and Aliene Her Daughter in law and 3 children died on the scene and Gary died 12/19/1990 From what I understand Gary had one son that was in critical condition at the time but I never heard if he died. Yes we had some type of Mental Illness on the Zoller side but I am not sure about the schnick's. All I ever heard was his Dad was a strange person but I dont remember him at all. Gary was older than myself and Jim I think is some younger
Jimmy was alot quiter than Gary. I am just Thankful that Aunt Anne was gone when this happen
Know Jason Carr

Tampa, FL

#127 Sep 7, 2013
Hello, I noticed a few posts on here mentioning Jason Carr. I didn't personally know him at the time of the crime nor his family. However, due to my own stupidity, I spent several years in prison. Jason Carr lived in the next cell to me for over 2 years. I played cards and interacted with him on many occasions, even considered him a friend. I have also read newspaper clippings and articles stating Jason killed his family over some movie the exorcist or something. His actions where horrible and no matter what he deserved to be punished. At the same time though, his actions were those of a 16 year old boy who was subjected to severe pschological neglect in the form of fanatical religous dogma. I say religious because I consider myself a christian and have been saved and baptised. I understand the salvation of Christ and would never subject my own child to the mental abuse I belive Jason suffered. I won't relate the things he told me because of his privacy and his family's. I will say that I did speak with him at length about his childhood. I do admit that I did get only his side. The stories about the movie and all of that come from the fact that Jason was just a kid in a very scary place and lost state of mind. Being in jail before trial he felt he had to "seem crazy" to stand a chance to survive both the trial and environment. He expressed deep regret for his actions but harsh resentment towards his father. I know I've kind of jumped all over with this but Jason was a man when I met him and as such I do believe he came to undestand his actions. He got to the old Missouri State Prison (The Walls) before he turned 17. That was probably the nearset situation a young man could get to hell on earth. Shawshank and the green mile couldn't give you a glimpse of the reality of life for someone that age at that place. When I met him he was close to 40 or thereabouts and served as a assistant in the chapel for the Jehovah's witnesses services. He regained his faith. In conclusion I guess I'm just trying to say that why incarcerate people without some chance for redemption. Just so you know I wasn't in for murder, rape, or anything involving children.
Anonymous

Springfield, MO

#128 Oct 16, 2013
To even suggest that James Schnick was not the murderer is pure stupidity.
Msladything

Branson, MO

#130 Feb 6, 2014
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to hear it all, send me your email address, so I can ask you a whole bunch of questions, if that's alright? was this fella married? if yes ,how was his and his wife's relationship? surely if you work with him, and rode him a lot, he had to talk about his wife some. I heard 1 lady said that she his wife told her that she was afraid that he would kill her. Is that true? have you heard that?
I can barely remember this murder. My father has done business with them and know some of their family members. I remember playing with the kids.. I don't think Kirk would have done anything like that. He really loved his family. If Kirk was killing everyone in the head then why didn't he just shoot is Uncle in the head??
lola

United States

#131 Jun 10, 2014
I am interested in a possible unsolved murder or disapperance of a pregnant teen on or the years around 1983. I have recently been given information to this horrific crime. I understand that it possibly remains unsolved. Jefferson City, Missouri in the 1980's. Thank you
Boinmo

Nixa, MO

#133 Jun 27, 2014
Know Jason Carr wrote:
Hello, I noticed a few posts on here mentioning Jason Carr. I didn't personally know him at the time of the crime nor his family. However, due to
my own stupidity, I spent several years in prison. Jason Carr lived in the next cell to me for over 2 years. I played cards and interacted with him on many occasions, even considered him a friend. I have also read newspaper clippings and articles stating Jason killed his family over some movie the exorcist or something. His actions where horrible and no matter what he deserved to be punished. At the same time though, his actions were those of a 16 year old boy who was subjected to severe pschological neglect in the form of fanatical religous dogma. I say religious because I consider myself a christian and have been saved and baptised. I understand the salvation of Christ and would never subject my own child to the mental abuse I belive Jason suffered. I won't relate the things he told me because of his privacy and his family's. I will say that I did speak with him at length about his childhood. I do admit that I did get only his side. The stories about the movie and all of that come from the fact that Jason was just a kid in a very scary place and lost state of mind. Being in jail before trial he felt he had to "seem crazy" to stand a chance to survive both the trial and environment. He expressed deep regret for his actions but harsh resentment towards his father. I know I've kind of jumped all over with this but Jason was a man when I met him and as such I do believe he came to undestand his actions. He got to the old Missouri State Prison (The Walls) before he turned 17. That was probably the nearset situation a young man could get to hell on earth. Shawshank and the green mile couldn't give you a glimpse of the reality of life for someone that age at that place. When I met him he was close to 40 or thereabouts and served as a assistant in the chapel for the Jehovah's witnesses services. He regained his faith. In conclusion I guess I'm just trying to say that why incarcerate people without some chance for redemption. Just so you know I wasn't in for murder, rape, or anything involving children.
I was looking for information on this site and happened to see your posts. I knew Jason, as I went to school with him. I have always wondered how he is. Your post re abuse is absolutely correct. I know for a fact his family members also suffered. There is so much that didn't come to light at Jason's trial. People were afraid to tell the whole story and background, as they thought it would seem they were siding with Jason and not the victims. I don't know if anyone could have taken the pressure this young boy experienced. No one should be allowed to go free after this sort of crime, but he needed help and didn't get it. I am glad he had someone to talk to. I remember his sweet smile and how much of a gentleman he was.
Dear Obsessed Person

Nixa, MO

#134 Jun 28, 2014
Kusior PEDEPHILE RING wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know Jack Chit! You're just trying to bury the posts about Lorraine Kusior and Joy Kusior-Beeler and the recent murders of Jan Tyrrell and Gary Tyrrell! Google, "Lorraine R. Kusior Pleads Guilty." Medicaid Mafia resorted to murder again!! Google, "Little House of Lies." Local Republican Pleasant Valley Republican Peter Alan Rolfe and his secret illegitimate pedophile son with Anita Edith Rolfe would sure like to change the subject after several years but they should have thought about their actions before they forced a child to make horrible false allegations of child rape. Have you read the JASON PERKINS DIVISION OF FAMILY SERVICES REPORT ON LITTLE HOUSE OF LIES???
You have basically taken over this blog with various comments about Lorraine Kusior and Joy Kusior-Beeler. I don't know the case, but you seem more than obsessed with it. Your rage is apparent and you have a childish need to be heard. You keep putting your headlines on in place of a name and seem to think the wicked laughter brings attention to your cause. While no one but yourself will ever know your deep rooted need to concentrate so much on this topic, I can tell you that you are appearing ridiculous and not at all valid. While I was posting a genuine need to information you felt justified in accusing anyone not on your subject as breaking the feed. Instead if continuing interrupting people with the bizarre rants, I encourage you to try keeping a count of how many times a day you think about thee case and what triggers it. This will be a great start when you finally seek mental health.
Not interested

Nixa, MO

#136 Jun 29, 2014
Kusior Beeler Tyrrell wrote:
<quoted text>Google, "Lorraine R. Kusior Pleads Guilty." Google, "Ozark Town Reeling from Vicious Online Gossip." Only it wasn't "gossip" that got Lorraine R. Kusior charged with 13 felonies. It wasn't "gossip" that made Lorraine and Joy and Dennis L. Trantham lose their Medicaid fraud shop, Lifeline Counseling. It wasn't "gossip" got Lorraine's license taken away or Carl Elvin Smith disbarred. Lorraine R. Kusior and her criminal conspirators are arsonists, frauds, liars, murderers, pedophiles. So call me names all you want. Take a look at Missouri Case Net: Lorraine R. Kusior 4 x ADMITTED FELON!
Okay.........
Just Curious

Springfield, MO

#138 Jun 29, 2014
Marshfield Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue,
You don't have a clue. Do some research instead of reading a book. I feel sorry for you if you believe everything that is in a book.
You say to do some research, but I can't find much information about this. How exactly did the murders happen? Did Steve Buckner and Kirk Buckner go to the Schnick's, then Jim killed them and his wife. He left Kirk there, then dumped Steve out by the cemetery. Then went to the Buckner's and killed that family? I can't quite figure out the series of events. What happened?
bdmincks

Springfield, MO

#139 Dec 28, 2014
Bookworm wrote:
If you all want to read something very interesting, find the book call NO JUSTICE, THE JIM SCHNICK STORY. After reading this book, you may have second thoughts if Jim was actually the murderer, or Steve Buckner, the Brother-in-Law. I found this book at the Greene County Library. I have always been close to the families invovled and a lot of it never made since, but this book kinda did. Wierd.
Why In the word would he have admitted to the murders if he had not done it??? Is he now saying he did not do it? Maybe he thinks that will help him trying to get off life prison sentence!!!
bdmincks

Springfield, MO

#140 Dec 28, 2014
Annie wrote:
I know I have joined this discussion a year later,, but am curious..would anyone remember what Steve and Julie Buckner's parents were named?
Were Steve and Julie the only children in the family?
Have you learned any info on the name of Steve's parents? I would appreciate it if you would share with me. I am related to them, half of my blood is Buckner. My Mom's maiden name was Buckner. Her father was named Charles Robert Buckner. I am wondering if he could have been son of Archie Buckner. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Dawna

High Ridge, MO

#141 Dec 28, 2014
bdmincks wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you learned any info on the name of Steve's parents? I would appreciate it if you would share with me. I am related to them, half of my blood is Buckner. My Mom's maiden name was Buckner. Her father was named Charles Robert Buckner. I am wondering if he could have been son of Archie Buckner. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Alfred and Jean Buckner, Elkland, Mo
anonymous

Belleville, IL

#142 Wednesday Jan 28
Autumn Uchtman wrote:
and i agree with "around town". you know cindy you might have grown up in marshfield but this is real and its terrible what happened to that family.
the house that my family own(which ever one it is) have blood stains on the ceiling in the master bedroom so we put up some type of tile to cover it up. and there were bullet holes in alot of the walls that had to get patched up.
and i find it interesting that you are asking questions like "why did he do it?".... this might be hard to believe but there are alot of crazy people in the world who just want to hurt people because they dont have that remorse and sometimes people snap with out anyone knowing why. this world is a crazy place but in my opinion if the court found him guilty than he is guilty and it should be left at that
The people who have owned the land and the house for the last 5 years have burnt the house down and live on the land. It's creepy to go into the shop by where the house once stood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Hoyt aka Brake and Daniel Harris (Jan '11) Jan 28 anonymous 30
Devils Den? (Oct '08) Jan 18 Darleen 16
Webster County 911 Director (Sep '10) Jan 18 Jackson 25
People who call pro wrestling fake (Dec '12) Jan 16 eugene thomas 3
Have some backbone! Jan 10 lovesgirl 8
Review: Phil's Auto Repair (Apr '10) Jan 2 Antoine Ramirez S... 24
Cox Medical Marshfield- Sheila Verbeck/Lee Dec '14 Love bug 5
Marshfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marshfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?