Marshfield School Board
MHS Parent

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2011
I know there several candidates, but I don't know them all and don't know who has the best interest of Marshfield patrons in mind. I have heard that some of the candidates have a single agenda.
JACK ISENBERGER

Hollister, MO

#2 Feb 24, 2011
I heard that Cynthia Black's husband is on the board which is against his employment contract with Springfield City Utilities????
GREG BRANSTETTER

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2011
JACK ISENBERGER wrote:
I heard that Cynthia Black's husband is on the board which is against his employment contract with Springfield City Utilities????
You should get you facts straight before you state something you "heard".
MHS

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2011
John Black hasn't been on the school board for a year or so BECAUSE he took the job with CU. He was well aware of the fact that he couldn't be on the school board and, therefore, didn't seek re-election. Oh brother!
OMG

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 27, 2011
JACK ISENBERGER wrote:
This post wasn't from Jack but from Prestige trying to cause him more problems. Prestige why don't you face the facts that he found out what you & your mother are really like. It's just to bad that he didn't see through the psychotic behavior sooner, at least he got the kids away from you before you destroyed them. Beware of the Silkey kool-aid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devils Den? (Oct '08) Fri GwaveDigga 20
Pitbull breeds Apr 13 A dog lover 2
To the TEACHERS Mar 22 WiredKids 1
Restricted Prank Calls Mar 21 Brad rozell 2
Marshfield most eligible studs (Jul '11) Mar '18 And then 34
truman mansfield (Dec '14) Mar '18 friend 3
Murder in niangua Feb '18 Adler 27

Marshfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Marshfield Mortgages