Needs to be replaced

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seriously

Springfield, MO

#21 Jan 26, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Now that we've established that. I agree with you 100% the problem is not with the police department or the sex offenders in city hall, etc. The issue is with the mayor who insists on using his power to satisfy his own political agenda. All the other issues are as a direct result of the mayor.
Allow me to cite the following.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fordland-mo/T...
SuZ

West Plains, MO

#22 Jan 26, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Now that we've established that. I agree with you 100% the problem is not with the police department or the sex offenders in city hall, etc. The issue is with the mayor who insists on using his power to satisfy his own political agenda. All the other issues are as a direct result of the mayor.
Yes the issues are a direct result of our Mayor. The current Mayor needs to gracefully retire and let someone who has some interest in seeing Fordland improve take the wheel.

Since we do lead by example, the child molester should be replaced as it does set a bad example.
SuZ

West Plains, MO

#23 Jan 26, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Allow me to cite the following.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fordland-mo/T...
I have read that and thank you!

I do not want to see it continue.
kelly G

Sparta, MO

#24 Jan 31, 2013
the guy is a pervert he always talks to my chest and says rely wierd stuff to me to where i have to leave i woldnt be suprised if he has harased lots of women here to
Reality Check

West Plains, MO

#25 Feb 5, 2013
Your not the only one kelly, he even did it to our young daughters. The guy is a complete lowlife an creeper.
Ivory

Sparta, MO

#26 Feb 5, 2013
I heard he was an angry atheist who has sex with dirty animals
Wanting change

Springfield, MO

#27 Mar 15, 2013
The Municipal elections are coming up in two weeks.
I ask you Fordland. How much longer are you gonna let Paul and his crew run your city into the ground? How many more business are you gonna let Farnsworth and his people run out of town? Do you want to see a police force that actually responds to calls and protects the comunity, instead of just sitting on the highway writing tickets? would you like to see someone care for the community, instead of stabbing you in the back? then vote for VIRGIL J KEETON JR. on April 2nd. Farnsworth has been in power for too long and it's gone to his head. It's time for a change.
concerned

Reeds Spring, MO

#28 Mar 16, 2013
Paul and the while city is full of crape. They lied to a friend of mine and told him they were looking for a police chief kn september. Brought him out there talked to him and then had their so called acting chief call him and started promising things that never happen. I hope. This Virgil guy is what everyone is making him out to be so he will start making some changes. I own some property in foreman's now and would like to bring a small business there but until things change I will just let the property set. Their police protect is crape right now along with everything else inside the city because of these city leaders. So I am going to jump on the Eaton and say vote for Virgil too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prison job Jun 25 fordland 3
Happy Daddy Day to Emily Ann Prestidge, the dru... Jun 21 Roger Darrell Pre... 1
News Teenage pedestrian dies after being hit by car ... (Jul '10) Jun 16 stacyself 2
What's the best way to find a house to rent in ... Jun 15 Anonymous 2
Fordland it's are town Jun 8 Gassy Girl 3
Amanda Hoyt aka Brake and Daniel Harris (Jan '11) Jun 6 Amanda 31
fun May '15 playsometimes 1
More from around the web

Marshfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Marshfield Mortgages