Doing a below average job

Needs to be replaced

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Informed

Springfield, MO

#1 Dec 13, 2012
OOOHHHH I could have a field day with this one. If I really spoke my mind about the Fordland Mayor I could probably get in trouble. I'll just say that he should be in jail.
Bob

Ava, MO

#2 Dec 14, 2012
I think he is great!
smalltown girl

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Informed wrote:
OOOHHHH I could have a field day with this one. If I really spoke my mind about the Fordland Mayor I could probably get in trouble. I'll just say that he should be in jail.
I was just curious why do you say he should be in jail. I don't really know him but see him in town he's always polite
Informed

Springfield, MO

#4 Dec 14, 2012
smalltown girl wrote:
<quoted text>I was just curious why do you say he should be in jail. I don't really know him but see him in town he's always polite
I have my reasons.
Gabber

Branson, MO

#5 Dec 15, 2012
He has his reasons? Well tell us what they are so we will know who our Mayor really is and what he is really like. It's not fair to the rest of us if you know he has problems that affect us all!
smalltown girl

Ozark, MO

#6 Dec 15, 2012
sorry didnt mean to start anything was just curious word is that a sex offender works at city hall.
Informed

Springfield, MO

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Believe me. Nothing would make me happier than to expose Paul Farnsworth for what he really is, But I also have my best interests in mind.
Big Daddy

Branson, MO

#8 Dec 16, 2012
It is an anonymous forum? That's what it is for! When is the next election for Mayor and who is running?
informed

Springfield, MO

#9 Dec 16, 2012
Have you ever had skeletons in the closet that only a few people knew about? If it went public it wouldn't be hard to find out who spilled the beans. I have more to be concerned with.
Informed

Springfield, MO

#10 Dec 16, 2012
informed wrote:
Have you ever had skeletons in the closet that only a few people knew about? If it went public it wouldn't be hard to find out who spilled the beans. I have more to be concerned with.
and trust me. The people at Fordland city hall read this forum.
ex-Hypocrite

Ozark, MO

#11 Jan 4, 2013
You have until January 15 2013 to register for Mayor. If you want a shot for Mayor of Fordland now is your chance. If you thought Mayor Farnsworth was not doing his job now is your opportunity to replace him. And if you are not going to try and run for Mayor and did not like the job he was doing at least go and vote for someone else in April who you think could do a better job!
Vote Farnsworth Out

Ozark, MO

#12 Jan 13, 2013
It is obvious we don't want him in office right?

So......Let's vote him out and get someone new in!

He is a cancer eating away at our future, diseasing the very air we breath.
pansypoo

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Yes there is registered sex offender working in city hall.
BassDude

Springfield, MO

#14 Jan 17, 2013
pansypoo wrote:
Yes there is registered sex offender working in city hall.
He committed his crime almost 20 years ago. Mayor Fanrsworth is committing his crimes as little as 20 minutes ago, and he has pulled the wool over so many of your eyes. When he's not kissing your ass he's looking for the right time to stab you in the back. Who do you really want in the Mayor's office?
Marty Gene Jones

Ozark, MO

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Convicted of:
1 count - Sodomy
2 counts - Rape

on 05/26/1995.

Victim: 12 yr old female.

You want a Mayor that stands up for who?

A convicted sex offender?

Odd? I want a Mayor that stands for his people and not a criminal.

I want to be proud of Fordland, don't you?

Do us all a favor and vote him out now while we have the power to do it.
SuZ

West Plains, MO

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Thats what you get for living in fordland. Child molesters including the teachers and cops, thieves, crooked cops and local government. Why admit you even live there and just move.
SuZ

West Plains, MO

#17 Jan 25, 2013
BassDude wrote:
<quoted text>He committed his crime almost 20 years ago. Mayor Fanrsworth is committing his crimes as little as 20 minutes ago, and he has pulled the wool over so many of your eyes. When he's not kissing your ass he's looking for the right time to stab you in the back. Who do you really want in the Mayor's office?
First: When it comes to raping a 12yr old child, I don't care how long ago it was.

Second: I want a Mayor with an education. Someone who will transform Fordland into a city we will all be proud of!
He should be someone who listens to the people but at the same time makes informed decisions based on the needs of the majority of our community.
Seriously

Springfield, MO

#18 Jan 25, 2013
SuZ wrote:
<quoted text>
First: When it comes to raping a 12yr old child, I don't care how long ago it was.
Second: I want a Mayor with an education. Someone who will transform Fordland into a city we will all be proud of!
He should be someone who listens to the people but at the same time makes informed decisions based on the needs of the majority of our community.
Why do you even care? You said yourself "Why admit you even live there and just move." [sic]
SuZ

West Plains, MO

#19 Jan 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="Seriously <--an Idiot"]<quoted text>Why do you even care? You said yourself "Why admit you even live there and just move." [/QUOTE]

That right there is why we have these problems.

I said what I said out of anger, frustration and some sarcasm.(it was meant to spark a sense of pride and self worth to those of us that do live here)
I was upset with the unnecessary sickness we are all having to endure with our local government.
The truth is I do care, and apparently more than you.
I am willing to vote to improve and make a difference for our city.
Are you?

Your answer is for me to shut up or move if I don't like it....
Well that's not going to happen.
I would rather petition for change than run for greener pastures.
And if what I say upsets you or amuses you, good!
If you do not like it you are not forced to read it.
G-d Bless America!
Seriously

Springfield, MO

#20 Jan 26, 2013
SuZ wrote:
<quoted text>
That right there is why we have these problems.
I said what I said out of anger, frustration and some sarcasm.(it was meant to spark a sense of pride and self worth to those of us that do live here)
I was upset with the unnecessary sickness we are all having to endure with our local government.
The truth is I do care, and apparently more than you.
I am willing to vote to improve and make a difference for our city.
Are you?
Your answer is for me to shut up or move if I don't like it....
Well that's not going to happen.
I would rather petition for change than run for greener pastures.
And if what I say upsets you or amuses you, good!
If you do not like it you are not forced to read it.
G-d Bless America!
Now that we've established that. I agree with you 100% the problem is not with the police department or the sex offenders in city hall, etc. The issue is with the mayor who insists on using his power to satisfy his own political agenda. All the other issues are as a direct result of the mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marshfield teacher charged Wed Spikeland 9
Needing help Mar 17 kamelotkat3 1
headlight problems Mar 13 mechanick 2
Shannon Taylor Blankenship Mork Walton Isenberger (Jun '11) Mar 11 shannon 6
Kids harrassed at Strafford Feb '15 squeezers 2
Marshfield residents BEWARE OF SCAMMERS BOBBY A... Feb '15 A VICTIM 1
Amanda Hoyt aka Brake and Daniel Harris (Jan '11) Jan '15 anonymous 30
Marshfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web