Billerica manager accepts Marshfield job

Billerica manager accepts Marshfield job

There are 6 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Feb 1, 2008, titled Billerica manager accepts Marshfield job. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Town Manager Rocco Longo has confirmed that he will accept the town administrator position in Marshfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Taxpayer

Chelmsford, MA

#1 Feb 1, 2008
I dont think anyone is surprised and we know who is jumping for joy.
Bill

Merrimack, NH

#2 Feb 1, 2008
I wish him well. He just wanted to spend money. Let's hope the next Manager will consider the taxpayers wallets. He bamboozled Town Meeting, Finance Committee, and Selectmen .
Bobby A

Lexington, MA

#3 Feb 1, 2008
$130,000.00 Thats a lot for a used car salesman.
MTB

Lowell, MA

#4 Feb 1, 2008
I work in Town Hall and can attest to the fact that he can't stand the Chairman. Thought he was annoying. The Chairman's rudenesss is disgusting. Mr. Longo couldn't reason with him. I understand why he just couldn't take it anymore.
Craig

North Reading, MA

#5 Feb 1, 2008
Longo was pushing a wholesale change in the way the town is managed. This obviously ruffled some feathers. It's too bad, he was actually doing some good things but he got bogged down in BS, some his own. I think we need to change the form of gov't.
Marc

Lowell, MA

#6 Feb 1, 2008
Oh ya, Craig, he had some great changes - like wanting to charge a homeowner $1000 to hook up to sewer, $10 bucks for every chair you put out curbside, more for your water and sewer. $35 Mil for a DPW garage. The beat goes on and on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Sandcastle Homes (Aug '13) Tue Former employee 43
handyman/carpenter May '17 flowergirl 1
Camp Indian Head (Jul '06) May '17 Gracie 36
Station eight May '17 test 2
Cancer Cluster in Scituate (Apr '11) Apr '17 Grant Barber 8
Pet food and supply store Mar '17 acornfloors-yahoo 1
Kristi sue kuhn Mar '17 Holly Golightly 1

Marshfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance