Billerica manager named finalist in M...

Billerica manager named finalist in Marshfield

There are 2 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Dec 18, 2007, titled Billerica manager named finalist in Marshfield. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Town Manager Rocco Longo is a finalist for the town administrator position in Marshfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Billerica Voter

Chelmsford, MA

#1 Dec 18, 2007
I can hear Selectman Correnti and O'Donnell jumping for joy now. They are getting him to leave on his own. I dont blame the manager for wanting to get out of that environment. I'm sure we'll attract alot of attention from future candidates to come work in a hostile environment.
Wow

Walpole, MA

#2 Dec 18, 2007
I think managing Billerica is a tough job between ingrained, cultural incompetence in town government and some of the moon bats in town meeting I can't blame him for leaving. Trying to bring any private sector-like accountability to town government is an exercise in futility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
married man whos is hornier and more perverted ... (Nov '14) Jan 18 SS guy 4
Camp Indian Head (Jul '06) Jan 16 GeoffGreen 33
Hevea natural parquet tiles (Jul '16) Jul '16 Miryam2016 1
Review: Sandcastle Homes (Aug '13) Apr '16 neegan 42
Ratata (Mar '16) Mar '16 ratata 1
Please Sell South Shore Forum (Apr '13) Nov '15 Dr Alan Stanier 60
House exchange summer 2013 for Ireland (Jan '13) Apr '15 swilson 2

Marshfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance