The Tail of a Cops Newest Friend

The Tail of a Cops Newest Friend

There are 4 comments on the Kingston Observer story from Jul 24, 2007, titled The Tail of a Cops Newest Friend. In it, Kingston Observer reports that:

There's a new top dog in town and he doesn't yet have a name. We're referring to the Czechoslovakian born German Shepherd, who with Patrolman Mike La Natra, form the humble beginnings of the Kingston Tactical ... via Kingston Observer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kingston Observer.

truth

Kite, GA

#1 Aug 8, 2007
I think the dog should be call Whit, short for the name of the town, and he will be a great injoyment to the people of the town for the work he will do,
K9 cop

Chestnut Hill, MA

#2 Aug 9, 2007
The dog is from Kingston. I think B.K. would be appropriate. Short for the "King". Like as in Burger King.
The West Newton Kid

Brookline, MA

#3 Aug 19, 2009
What's the latest news on Sean Moran? He is the piece of sh#t cop who was charged with beating his wife, who is also a cop. This guy sounds like a real nutcase. Is he roaming around freely; or is his sorry blue a$$ locked up somewhere?
DatDude

Everett, MA

#4 Sep 6, 2013
You do what for work and still live in Mom's basement?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Altimonte Sexually Molested his Brother Jun 20 Brother 52 1
News Nurses, unions press for hospital $$$ disclosure Jun 10 The Ace of Spades 3
Paul Altimonte Wildwood Rd SEXXXUALLY MOLETSED Jun 9 Worthless 13
Review: Sandcastle Homes (Aug '13) Apr '15 Dontusethiscompany 36
House exchange summer 2013 for Ireland (Jan '13) Apr '15 swilson 2
News Legislator leads push to make domestic violence... Apr '15 Jim Baron 1
Unknown (Aug '11) Mar '15 Jim Baron 41
More from around the web

Marshfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Marshfield Mortgages