First Teaparty then Marshfield Forum ...

First Teaparty then Marshfield Forum Down

Posted in the Marshfield Forum

MTA

Boston, MA

#1 Jan 1, 2010
Just before the senate election. Is there any doubt whatsoever in anyone's mind of just exactly what the democratic party thinks of its constituency???

Go ahead vote for Coakley... You sophisticated Massachustts voter.

We are so smart we cannot take the time to tie our own shoes
Joe P

Woburn, MA

#2 Jan 3, 2010
Yeah. It's a bit weird.

What is up with the local Republicans??? Where is Hedlund and Cruz and O'Connell in this race? Don't they care about Scott Brown getting a chance - or are they busy cultivating 'coorperation' and 'friendship' with Maresco and the rest of the Dembost that CARE ONLY ABOUT WINNING - noting else.

This is a sign of things to come.

Correct thinking will be rewarded - Incorrect thinking will be punished and banished from public forums.

BTW - Freeze Warnings in effect this week in Florida.
Joe P

Woburn, MA

#3 Jan 3, 2010
Scott Brown is on 'RKO right now (Sunday night) and they are taking calls.
jerome brown

AOL

#4 Jan 4, 2010
I HAVE BEEN KICKED OFF THE MARSHFIELD FORUM FOR MY BELIEFS..........tHEY SEEM TO HAVE A dEMoCrAtIc ADMINISTRATION,
JWuranus

Duxbury, MA

#5 Jan 4, 2010
MTA

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2010
Its not Town Meeting that is the problem in Marshfield or in this state. The problem is the imbalance caused by decades long one party rule and the degree of subtle (sophisticated) corruption that rule has brought us.
It's not that the Republicans are such a great altenative. But given a choice between a balanced two party rule or a corrupt one party rule what rational adult would not choose the former. Balance will give us the time to develope a real party that addresses the pressing needs and issues of the day, and truly represents the middle class who elected them. I believe that is our best couse of action

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Station eight Mar 25 Kelly dolloff 1
Pet food and supply store Mar 24 acornfloors-yahoo 1
Kristi sue kuhn Mar 12 Holly Golightly 1
Need info - murder in the water station mid 80's (Jul '09) Feb '17 hobomock kid 59
married man whos is hornier and more perverted ... (Nov '14) Jan '17 SS guy 4
Camp Indian Head (Jul '06) Jan '17 GeoffGreen 33
Hevea natural parquet tiles (Jul '16) Jul '16 Miryam2016 1

Marshfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshfield Mortgages