Marshall Middle School Principal Plac...

Marshall Middle School Principal Placed on Paid Leave

There are 6 comments on the WMTV Madison story from Oct 12, 2010, titled Marshall Middle School Principal Placed on Paid Leave. In it, WMTV Madison reports that:

Report from our news partner, the Waterloo/Marshall Courier: MARSHALL - " - " Marshall Middle School Principal Mark Mueller was placed on paid administrative leave effective Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMTV Madison.

Happy Marshall Parent

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2010
This Mark Mueller in my opinion has the worst interpersonal skills of any school teacher or principal I have ever met. He reminds me of a hall monitor with a chip on his shoulder, napoleon complex, where nobody respects him including the students. I was so shocked someone hired this guy I had to ask district administrator Barb Sramek what she was thinking when she picked this poor excuse for a Middle School Principal. As residents we need to look at cleaning house starting with our school board who seems to blindly follow this administration rather than listen to the parents who have been complaining in large numbers only to be ignored. We do have great teachers and had great principals in the past who have been run out of their jobs for having the Gaul to question the new administration. We as tax payers have the right to learn the reason for the unpaid leave and cut the political crap to cover up poor decisions and admit mistakes were made so we don't allow this cancer to spread to another school district.
Another Happy Parent

Bringhurst, IN

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Happy Marshall Parent wrote:
This Mark Mueller in my opinion has the worst interpersonal skills of any school teacher or principal I have ever met. He reminds me of a hall monitor with a chip on his shoulder, napoleon complex, where nobody respects him including the students. I was so shocked someone hired this guy I had to ask district administrator Barb Sramek what she was thinking when she picked this poor excuse for a Middle School Principal. As residents we need to look at cleaning house starting with our school board who seems to blindly follow this administration rather than listen to the parents who have been complaining in large numbers only to be ignored. We do have great teachers and had great principals in the past who have been run out of their jobs for having the Gaul to question the new administration. We as tax payers have the right to learn the reason for the unpaid leave and cut the political crap to cover up poor decisions and admit mistakes were made so we don't allow this cancer to spread to another school district.
I totally agree with what you are saying. We all know that the administration is tring to cover up the truth. "For carreer exploration" YEAH, RIGHT!
Concerned in Marshall

Madison, WI

#3 Oct 31, 2010
"Clean House" is an understatement. I don't understand why there is such a cover up going on with this but yet other issues spread like wild fire. Whatever you do, don't wait for Barb OR the school board to clean house.
black guy

Sun Prairie, WI

#4 Jan 27, 2011
he was the worst he looked down girls shirts and always tried showing off his leg the dudes a creeper
White guy

Sun Prairie, WI

#5 Jan 27, 2011
agreed with the black one
Mixed Guy

Madison, WI

#6 Oct 13, 2011
He was a pervert, and that's why he no longer works at the middle school I agree with the white and black one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Atkinson armed robbery trial still on cour... Mar '18 Fart Accident 1
Bigfoot sighting? Mar '18 Jaimie 6
Poll Who are you going to vote for Village President? (Feb '09) Mar '18 Queervoter12 12
just looking (Mar '12) Mar '18 Danny 2
News Local judge charged with providing alcohol to m... (Aug '06) Dec '17 Lulabell1 46
Old School D&D (May '17) May '17 THEVS 1
News Driver Arrested For 5th OWI (Mar '11) Apr '17 Rough looking 7

Marshall Jobs

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages