Atv's inside city limits

Atv's inside city limits

Posted in the Marshall Forum

Lesley

Marshall, TX

#1 Mar 24, 2013
I live inside the city limitsl, and yet day after day I am forced to listen to my neighbors on their atvs (4 wheelers and dirt bikes). I bought a house in town for the convenience of it, and to avoid issues like this. We've lived here for seven years and this only became an issue last summer. Have spoken with them trying to resolve it but they don't care, have also involved the police but only so much they can do with current laws that say as long as they stay in their property they can ride regardless of the noise. We can't even enjoy our yard anymore and to not hear them running when we're inside tv must be turned up LOUD. Need to find out how to put an end to this, any ideas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
Review: Ashton's Wrecker Service Jun 27 Your daddy was a ... 1
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jun 15 Still Farting 728
Water pressure issues. May '15 New to the town 1
Tease me Mar '15 Fmg 1
Republic Industries Feb '15 Annonomous 1
More from around the web

Marshall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages