Do elected officials have to abide by Texas Laws?

Posted in the Marshall Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2013
Roy

Healdton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Be the judge in this case in a 71st District Court filing case no.11-0232 filed by Attorney Jared Barrett. In this filing a sworn affidavit signed by Wayne Hartt states the following. He claims there is no money and can't name a buyer, Yet on exhibit B it clearly names Chesapeake.
Now in another court filing in Federal Court Marshall case no 2:11-CV-00210-JRG page 6 of 16 Page ID#665 they admit to being paid $5,000,000.00 by Chesapeake. This was filed by Attorney Ron Adkinson. This case was dismissed as there was no jurisdiction. Yet Judge William T Hughey does not think the no money and then claiming 5 million plus a additional $7,878,301.85 is perjury? Romac sued CHK and then changes their name to Stoneridge Energy to continue to conduct business with CHK. And when does Texas rule on nonresidents of the state and property in North Dakota? And if Romac, Wayne Hartt and Jeff Thomas were so honest why would they want a injunction to prevent the truth from being exposed? Its because Attorney Jared Barrett admitted to being the direct cause of the failed transactions and is covering his butt. Seems its excepted to lie under oath in Harrison district court when you have the judges in your pocket as Wayne Hartt claimed.
Bright One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

The truth will set you free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Marshall Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marshall Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Marshall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE